HEROES { OOC | Hero Creation }

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 23 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was infected by the radioactivity, he can join. Or you can do his brother as an NPC. If I allow you to have a civilian, everyone will be able to make a civilian and I don't want the role play to go in that direction. I want to focus on the Heroes defending the civilians from the villains causing chaos in the city

I'm taking my last two characters, Deo and Noel out. But keeping Lux Lunae and Valkyrie. Also was the IC created yet, there are so many pages, and I stopped getting alerts O.O

N9..? N9...Nein! Oooohh! Haa, that's cute. xD

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
and my second good. I will get my one bad guy up soon~ they are using plant manipulation and I know I have already asked to reserve it ages ago but I am just saying again~
Holy S***!!!!!! I had a anxiety attack when I read this, can't breath, ER MAH GERD!
tumblr_m5w7mlYLuX1qf0ybj.gif

You can throw up a character of course.

I will be throwing up a character soon. Well, after the rp begins. He's a villain who manipulates blood and has regeneration which has to do with his blood manipulation..

tumblr_mn169gAJ4t1sqlqe5o3_500.gif

"Life........ Death.......... Growth............"

:: Name ::
"My name......? ......... I do not know........"
~ 35M3 (Esme) 3V3RGR33N (Evergreen) ~

:: Title ::
"A title............."
~ Sear of Growth ~

:: Age ::
"................. my age................."
~ 18 ~

:: Sex ::
"........... to be a gender......"
~ Female ~

:: Origin ::
"..... My origin......."
~ Unknown ~

tumblr_ne2k198IoE1tnsol9o4_r1_500.gif

"..... Are you my hero.......?"

:: Abilities ::
"....... Growth........ Life........ Death......."
~ Plant Manipulation ~

Users can create, shape and manipulate plants, including wood, vines, plants, moss, and parts of the plants, such as leaves, seeds, fruits and flowers. The user can cause plants to grow, move/attack or even rise from the soil and "walk", mutate plants by rearranging DNA structure and revive withered or dead plants.

They can use their power for defense and support by growing plants from the ground and make them sprout seeds/fruits/berries, or even to possibly use plant chemicals to heal people or objects or manipulate their properties for a wide range of effects.
Though less commonly activated by passive users, the ability may deal a series of offensive techniques on a target. Using the plants as weapons enables users to grasp and strike continuously with vines and roots, project thorns at a distance, and quickly regenerate the withering weapons at the user's will. They can make vines grow and climb around a target's neck, causing choking, or even strike with plants. A more subtle technique is to release damaging toxins and pheromones, affecting targets in which conditions should be treated quickly with ailments.

User may also control plants in their altered forms, i.e. concentrated forms, such as cotton clothing/fabric, paper, etc.

tumblr_mn169gAJ4t1sqlqe5o1_500.gif

"...... My hero......."

:: History ::
"...... What can I share when I don't know......"
~ Shall be revealed through the RP ~

:: Strengths ::
"........ to be strong......"
~ When she is in the sunlight she has amazing abilities, her plants grow at exceptional rates and it is hard defeat them due to the fact that the brighter the sun is the more her plants shine ~
~
She can't be in dark places for too long due to the fact that she is like a plant in her own way, dark cold places are not where she can grow to her potential. Of course she has plants that she can use in dark damp places but they are not as strong as her light plants ~
~
The light of the sun is her source of power ~

:: Relationships ::
"........ my hero........."
~ Shall be filled out later ~

tumblr_m8lopwOwMY1rzd2xgo1_500.gif

"...... my hero....... I will find you........."

tumblr_mn169gAJ4t1sqlqe5o3_500.gif

"Life........ Death.......... Growth............"

:: Name ::
"My name......? ......... I do not know........"
~ 35M3 (Esme) 3V3RGR33N (Evergreen) ~

:: Title ::
"A title............."
~ Sear of Growth ~

:: Age ::
"................. my age................."
~ 18 ~

:: Sex ::
"........... to be a gender......"
~ Female ~

:: Origin ::
"..... My origin......."
~ Unknown ~

tumblr_ne2k198IoE1tnsol9o4_r1_500.gif

"..... Are you my hero.......?"

:: Abilities ::
"....... Growth........ Life........ Death......."
~ Plant Manipulation ~

Users can create, shape and manipulate plants, including wood, vines, plants, moss, and parts of the plants, such as leaves, seeds, fruits and flowers. The user can cause plants to grow, move/attack or even rise from the soil and "walk", mutate plants by rearranging DNA structure and revive withered or dead plants.

They can use their power for defense and support by growing plants from the ground and make them sprout seeds/fruits/berries, or even to possibly use plant chemicals to heal people or objects or manipulate their properties for a wide range of effects.
Though less commonly activated by passive users, the ability may deal a series of offensive techniques on a target. Using the plants as weapons enables users to grasp and strike continuously with vines and roots, project thorns at a distance, and quickly regenerate the withering weapons at the user's will. They can make vines grow and climb around a target's neck, causing choking, or even strike with plants. A more subtle technique is to release damaging toxins and pheromones, affecting targets in which conditions should be treated quickly with ailments.

User may also control plants in their altered forms, i.e. concentrated forms, such as cotton clothing/fabric, paper, etc.

tumblr_mn169gAJ4t1sqlqe5o1_500.gif

"...... My hero......."

:: History ::
"...... What can I share when I don't know......"
~ Shall be revealed through the RP ~

:: Strengths ::
"........ to be strong......"
~ When she is in the sunlight she has amazing abilities, her plants grow at exceptional rates and it is hard defeat them due to the fact that the brighter the sun is the more her plants shine ~
~ She can't be in dark places for too long due to the fact that she is like a plant in her own way, dark cold places are not where she can grow to her potential. Of course she has plants that she can use in dark damp places but they are not as strong as her light plants
~
~
The light of the sun is her source of power ~

:: Relationships ::
"........ my hero........."
~ Shall be filled out later ~

tumblr_m8lopwOwMY1rzd2xgo1_500.gif

"...... my hero....... I will find you........."
@❖RogueRaven12❖
My Villain~

*cracks up* did you like my second good guy~? *winks*
I seriously think that I am in love with a character that will never be a real person in my lifetime.
I feel so miserable right now...

Isn't the first picture like exactly like Muse's character?

Also @EternalMusic You might want to add what rank of a criminal she is

@IceQueen ah yeah I might do that........ Hm.......... She would be pretty strong but she has a major weakness........

Status
Not open for further replies.