• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

❖RogueRaven12❖

Original poster
THE STORY

Its the year 2014 and life is fairly normal. Things aren't perfect; they could be better but it is what it is. February 28th was when it happened. A giant meteor hit New York City sending radioactivity to the surrounding area. No one had ever seen a thing like this happen before. Scientist cannot explain it. Within one night, thousands of Yankie fans died. Those that were exposed but were found alive, were taken to emergency rooms.

Most of the wounded were in a coma for six months before waking up but there were some who woke up almost immediately. There was something wrong with them, however.

They were kept in the Emergency room for observation but the ones that woke up early, escaped, killing anyone in their path. They had strange abilities. Some could freeze time, others could time travel. Maybe theres one running around that can manipulate the elements. Some are well known villains who hunt the streets as psychotic criminals while others are the unknown. They stay hidden in the shadows, killing innocent civilians.

6 months later, the Heroes awake. They have unique abilities like the villains only with better morals. It is up to the heroes to fight against the villains and protect the world as they know it.

Can you stop them? Can you save the human race?

It is up to you,

THE HEROES!

THE RULES

1. Be nice and respective to other members out of character but you can be as brutal as you want in character.
2. You can have up to 5 villains and 5 heroes for a total of 10 characters but you cannot do something like all ten heroes or all ten villains.
3. I will limit villains at first so for now, I only want everyone to have no more than 1 or 2 villains because I want more Heroes to start with and then after we begin, I will soon take off the cap on villains, allowing you to make more
4. Your characters can have relations just anything sexual, do it via conversations and you must be 18 or older. If your younger, black out. This is no libertine rp!
5. Heroes and Villains can have relations
6. No Mary Sues; No perfect characters.
7. No God Modding
8. Original characters ONLY! I do not want any characters from animes, marvel, dc, or any of that.
9. Be Creative

HERO CREATION

"Kitty has claws!"
b7f0ccb3ea717ed2fee3a469df3da4d5.jpg

Name:
Akira Nakamoto
Title:
Goes by Midnight
Sex:
Male
Origin:
Japan

Abilities:
Akira gained cat like abilities. He is able to blend into human society but when he commands it, his cat ears and cat tail will appear. When this happens, he has faster flexes, better balance, can jump fifty feet, can climb trees, and can fall fifty feet and land on his feet. He is better, faster, and stronger than any cat. Also, cats immediately love him and sometimes will even follow him home.
Weapons:
Akira prefers using his claws but he will use his samarai sword if he has to.
Sexual Preference:
Akira prefers women but sometimes will fool around with a man or two
Work Place:
He works odd jobs but his normal job is a male prostitute; "It pays the bills"
At night, however, he is a vigilante who stalks the streets and cuts down any villain that crosses his path.

Personality:
Akira is considered dangerous by the police. They think he's a criminal when he does a better job at cleaning up the city than they do. He sometimes talks in the third person just because he can.
History:
Akira was born and raised in Japan with his mother and father but went to New York City for college. He had a dream to be a doctor but it turns out, he couldn't pay for schooling with his job as a bartender. He ended up becoming a male prostitute after hearing it paid well. When he turned 19, he fell in love with a girl and his prostitution got out of hand so he was forced to drop out of college. He moved in with the girl and a year later, he proposed to her. They pushed off their marriage because she wanted to finish college. She was a year behind him and stayed in college. He stopped prostituting for her and went back to bartending since he was really good at it. When the meteor hit, both him and his fiance were hit by the radiation of the blast. He remembered holding her hand as they prayed to a nonexistant God(they were both atheist). He woke up earlier than most. He woke up four months later. He wasn't the first to wake up but he was one of the first and he remembered hearing the doctor tell him that his fiancee didn't make it and he also remembers hearing him tell him that she was with child. Neither child nor fiancee made it. It was like a stab through his heart.

Before he became a vigilante and he was discovering his powers, he stayed hidden in his apartment with his cats. Him and his fiancee both loved cats and they got two that soon turned to five. He loved his cats. They started to act weird around him though. They were all over and even strays started to come to his window. After a couple of months, he ended up making himself a costume... well, it was a trench coat with a mask that covered up to his nose. He was tired of seeing the crime in the city and he knew someone had to stop it.

Strengths:
He is very good with animals, especially cats. His cat ears can appear and disappear whenever he wants. He is fast, has perfect balance, can jump incredibly high, and is a skilled fighter. He's also very flexible. he always lands on his feet.
Weakness:
He hates water. Its his kryptonite. He can take showers/baths but he can't go swimming in pools, oceans, or lakes. He is slower and less cat like when his cat ears and tail aren't out.
Fears:
Water and death.

Relationships:
No real relationships. Edit as I go.

VILLAIN CREATION

"You think you can beat Phantom? Your going to have to catch us first."
tron_evil_guy_anime_by_ivan_s_prado-d80oarl.jpg

Name:
Unknown
Title:
Phantom
Sex:
Male
Rating:
A criminal
Origin:
Unknown

Abilities:
He has psychic abilities. He can manipulate the objects around him as well as hypnotize his opponent and reading his opponents mind meaning he can read his opponents movements. He is a terrifying opponent.
Weapons:
His mind is the only weapon he needs.
Sexual Preference:
He doesn't date but he likes both women and men equally. He'd even date a tran
Work Place:

His only job he needs is being a villain
Personality:

Phantom is very cold and dangerous. He enjoys chaos but isn't dangerous enough to reach a S rating. He tends to keep to himself. There isn't much known about him.
History:
Unknown

Strengths:
Any place with movable objects really. Not much is known about his strengths
Weaknesses:

Not much is known about his weaknesses.
Fears:
Losing. He also has never been hit before so he doesn't really know what pain is so I'm going to add that in here.

Relationships:
None!!!

Ratings
SSS:
The worst kind of criminal. There psychotic sociopaths who execute innocent civilians. Most SSS villains have not been caught yet. Those that have are placed into Super Max Prisons where they only have five minutes outside a week. The rest they spend in their cells. They don't even get lunch periods.
SS:
About the same as SSS but they haven't gained the extra S yet. They are also top priority
S:
Top priority criminals who aren't as bad as SSS but still make into max prisons when caught
A:
These criminals aren't as bad as S ranking. They still cause chaos and mayhem and death but there not top priority and unless their actively killing, the police don't pursue them.
B:
These criminals aren't bad. They are murderers but not serial killers. They probably kill one or two. They aren't being actively pursued.
C:
Murder here and there. They tend to stay under the radar of the police but there are times when they are being hunted by police.
D:
They steal from banks but don't kill unless they have to. Launderers also go under D rankings. The police don't pursue them and there pretty unknown
F:
They don't kill. They do small things like shoplifting and stealing a womens purse. Small infractions.

PS. This takes place current day so it will start whatever day it is.

STARTS MAY 20

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Do the appearances have to be anime themed?

Oh! Can I reserve a hero and a villain, please? :3

OOOOH~!!! Can we reserve characters~!?!?!? Hmmm.. Nah I will just make them~ *smiles*

" You honestly think you can take me on? prepare to burn in Hell!"

Name:
Chandra

Title:
BloodLust

Sex:
female

Rating:
A criminal

Origin:
Unknown

Abilities:
She is a master of ancient ways and
Can manipulate the elements.

Weapons:
Her sword is all she needs to kick your ass.

Sexual Preference:

None

Work Place:
She is a villain. What else do you think she does? Work in a box office?

Personality:
Chandra is very short tempered and
She has a habit of randomly
Killing off civilians for fun,
Or to blow off some steam.

History:
Unknown

Strengths:
Unknown

Weaknesses:
Unknown

Fears:

She has a fear of swimming and drowning. That's about it.

Relationships:
Who needs a boy when you have a world to capture?

Attachments

• blood-c-clamp-anime.jpg
    blood-c-clamp-anime.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: EternalMusic
I think I will have to join this, mostly because it is starting after my Ap test and Robotics competitions are over

"I can be your worst nightmare, or your best daydream. You decide."
kaya-scodelario-hairy-photo-1468630.jpg

Name:
Jessabelle Starlena Price
Title:
Daydream
Sex:
Female
Origin:
America
Abilities:
-Oneirofiery
-Empathy(Passive)
Weapons:
-Katanas
-Swords
-General melee weapons
Sexual Preference:
Pansexual
Work Place/Occupation:
Counselor and vigilante
Personality:
Jess is a fairly peppy and optimistic girl, once you get past her timid shell. She's quite softspoken in the office and around people she doesn't know, but is very talkative when with someone she knows well. She hates fights, but will do whatever it takes to help keep the world safe.. Even if it means defying her more pacifist-like nature and giving a good fight. She lacks confidence, and is quite humble and modest, but will never hesitate to speak up for others and lend a helping hand. Frequently, she throws out wisecrack comments and dumb puns.. Especially when nervous or in a fight. She is extremely easy to embarrass, and is fairly timid and shy until spoken to, thanks to her fairly socially-awkward nature, is extremely easilyflustered and embarrassed(her extreme self-awareness doesn't exactly help), and is lackingseverely in self confidence. Despite this, she alwaysput everything she's got into everything she does.
History:
In all honesty, Jess lived a fairly normal life. She went to private school- likely the most abnormal feat about her -and always finished her work on time with flying colors. She'd always been meticulous.. Taking care in making sure she added all the little details to everything she did; from drawings, to making characters for her stories, the said stories those characters were in, and showing her work on assignments.

Luckily for her, life was good outside of school as well. She had a loving family of six; consisting of twin little brothers, her mother, an older brother, and her father. Sure, her family was a bit odd.. But they loved her, and she loved them, too.

Jess was the type of socially awkward girl who, while a klutz who couldn't exactly hold her own in a fight(which, she always passed on despite, since she's always been a pacifist), was notably quite knowledgeable and intelligent. She excelled in intellectual activities, but was a complete weakling when it came to physical activities. To a point of being pretty pathetic, and picked on for her inability to keep muscle.

After years of mockery for this feat, Jess began believing all the things she'd been called were true.. Weak, scrawny, pathetic, ugly, too skinny.. And, what she hated the most? Petite. Despite, she pushed on strong, doing her best to ignore the jabs of classmates and sticking to her timid self. And, luckily for her, she was off to college two years earlier than most, thanks to her great grades and intellect that had given her the go to skip a couple grades.

However, this exciting college 'adventure' was cut short when tragedy struck.

For years, the now-young-woman blamed herself for the incident. Thought it was her fault for not being there to save her brother, for being unable to take his place.. The few friends she had managed to make slowly dispersed as she spiraled down into a bottomless void of self-spite. But, using some biofeedback methods she'd studied for a long time, she managed to semi-get back on her feet... With the help of moving to a new town, of course.

That was two years ago. And yet again, her life was turned upside-down.. Taking a change for the worse.

When Jess awoke from the coma, she immediately began panicking, once she'd been filled in on the happenings. She had new powers... Dangerous ones, that she didn't know how to control. She felt more stressed and timid than ever before, and she immediately felt her heart sink; there was no way she could live up to being a hero...

...But she was damn well going to try.
(Note: Details will be added as the RP progresses)
Strengths:
-Strong-willed
-Determined and extremely stubborn
-Passionate
-A big dreamer; which helps her powers greatly(but also can be bad for them)
-Never gives up
-Has extremely strong powers.. but needs to learn to control them
-Petite and fairly thin, which makes her a difficult target and allows for fitting into small spaces
-Extremely agile, fast, and flexible
-Extremely intelligent
Weaknesses:
-EXTREME insecurity, self-spite, and self-doubt
-Shy and timid
-Excessively ticklish
-Easy to manipulate
-Sees good in others, even when it's not there
-Fairly weak, physically
-Needs a lot of focus to be able to control/use her powers
Fears:
-Losing the people she loves, or letting them down
-Being incapable of saving the world
-Not figuring out how to control her powers
-Being buried alive
Relationships:
TBD
Other:
-Jessabelle has a variety of nicknames. Jessie, Jessa, Jess, J, Belle, etc.
-She has a fairly prominent accent, thanks to her primarily Scottish heritage
-She loves kids
-She's extremely ticklish
-When she's lying, she has a tendency to lick her lips. And, when embarrassed, her voice gets noticeably higher
-Her three siblings are her twin brothers,Nathaniel(deceased) and Tayte, and her older brother, Donovan
-Is a very good singer, and often sings to pass the time
-Adores writing poetry, and does this as a passtime as well

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know, you want me. But the only bit of me you'll get is my fist to your face~!"
ie2oWYYXAPzyO.jpg

Name:
Valentina Anthea Sear
Title:
Miss Mayhem
Sex:
Female
Rating:
A, verging S criminal
Origin:
Wales
Abilities:
- Darkness Manipulation(Primary)
- Suffering Empowerment (Passive)
- Fear Breath (Only possible to use in company of massive amounts of suffering)
Weapons:
"Who needs weapons when they're a genius like me?"
None; aside from constructs she makes out of darkness
Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual
Work Place:
Mercenary and villain
Personality:
This particular female is very cold and sadistic. She's emotionally distant, and uncaring about the emotions and feelings of others, as well as the consequences of her actions. They don't matter, nor does it matter if they involve danger. Getting close to her is nearly impossible.. If possible at all.
History:
Valentina grew up in an abusive household. She had three older brothers, one older sister, and a little brother... And a pair of alcoholic parents. In this home, a very simple, unspoken policy was established; you fight to live, or you don't live at all. This was shown very clearly when her parents began only giving small rations of food that was hardly enough to get one person by.. Let alone six growing children. As a result, the siblings began fighting over the food provided, going as far as giving each other black eyes or choking each other out to get what they needed.

The family- all but the youngest boy and the second youngest boy -developed spite for each other. Or, at least, the siblings did; Valentina's mother and father already held hate for their children and each other. Even outside the kitchen, they'd snap at each other, yell, and bitch, driven to this by how unhealthy they'd become due to their parents' cruelty.

But Thomas- the youngest child, only four years of age - and Taron- Valentina's male twin -managed to keep from spiraling down into the insanity. They were the diamonds in the ruff, the ones who put everything they had into trying to make peace.. Doing everything in their power to stop the insanity, and get their siblings to stop this dumb fighting.

But even they couldn't.

Years went by, and Val's parents only became more aggressive. Not only were the children frequently at each others' throats, but their parents tormented them, too. Each child was tortured differently.. For Val, she was taken to the bathroom, where her father would shove her head into the bathtub while it was full of water, holding her under for minutes at a time, pulling her out, and shoving her back under til she blacked out.

Not to mention the constant whippings from her mother, and that her father and brothers enjoyed molesting her on a regular basis.

These experiences caused immense mental instability in Val, and later led to the development of sociopathic tendencies and multiple personalities in her.

Strengths:
-Master wordsmith
-Great at manipulating/tricking others
-Strong
-Nimble
-Knows seduction, and uses it for interrogation as needed
-Distracting
Weaknesses:
-Pity aversion
-Sociopathic tendencies
-Overly proud
-Typically has no real regards for the emotions of others
-Isn't a good listener
-Biggest physical weak-spot is her right calve
-Lonely
-Mentally unstable
Fears:
-Death
-Being laughed at
-Being experimented on
-Child-Molesters
Relationships:
TBD
Other:
-Aliases and nicknames she goes by are Val, V, Valentine, Tina, Madam Mischief, and Agent X03.
-Val has a thick Welsh accent, making many people describe her voice as smooth or silky
-She is well-trained in interrogation(her most typical first tactic being seduction) as well as hand-on-hand combat
-Typically, she smells faintly of honey vanilla chamomile tea
-VERY flirtatious.. But also very dangerous
-Is mildly sociopathic.. Due to this, she doesn't feel emotions properly
-Is majorly sadomasochistic
-Is strictly heterosexual, but doesn't hesitate to hit on or attempt to seduce females if necessary for interrogation or distraction, despite

Last edited:
Hey Rogue can i put my history a secret like in the other one~? *tilts head to the side*

@IceQueen yah I decided to start this after I get out of school so I have more time.

@EternalMusic of course :p
You know me. I'm always incredibly chill about these things.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
1zfh3sn.jpg
"The greatest cages in our lives are the prisons we create with the chains we cannot let go."

Name:
Unknown (Will be revealed)

Title:
The Prisoner

Sex:
Male

Origin:
He talks with a russian accent, which could signify his russian origins

Abilities:
Prisoner can create and manipulate chains to his advantage. The chains he creates are often accompanied by sharp tips that can pierce his foes. Any chain that is currently present can also be manipulated by him.

Weapons:

Chains... lots of 'em

Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual

Work Place:
Prisoner is a vigilante that appears in places where he wouldn't be expected to be present. A simple shop lifting can be a cause enough for Prisoner to take a visit. He is a walking enigma who, while open to those he interacts, never reveals anything too much about himself. So, what is Prisoner's job? A vigilante crime fighter.

Personality:
Prisoner is an enigma; his face has never been seen so far. However, unlike the typical mystery types, Prisoner is quite open to those he interacts with; he even tells jokes that can be considered pathetic. He likes to talk to those who can catch up and interact with him. However, similarly to mystery types, he never reveals too much about himself. He is friendly yet not too trusting and would always judge someone based on what they can offer in a battle. Being an analytic type, Prisoner does not take second chances and would always think up to three steps ahead. He isn't the selfless type-- no, Prisoner is actually quite selfish. No gain? No pain. Prisoner also demonstrates a slight inferiority complex as he always assumes that everyone is stronger than him.

History:

Test Subject #00512 - Date: 10/1/2014
Diagnosis: Observation needed. Large presence of iron within the capillaries and arteries.

Test Subject #00513 - Date: 10/1/2014
Status: Deceased. Cause of Death: Spontaneous Cardiac Arrest.
Diagnosis: Initiate 'Cleansing' Protocol.

Test Subject #00512 - Date: 12/25/2014
Status: Alive. Visible instances of twitches and spasms in extremities.
Diagnosis: Blood Extraction and Observation. Disturbing levels of mineral content in Cerebral Cortex and Blood Stream.

Test Subject #00512 - Date: 2/14/2015
Status: Alive. Skins have lesions that have been caused by serrated objects. Note, metallic presence in the blood as well as small fragments inside quarantine room.
Diagnosis: Dissection suggested.

Test Subject #00512 - Date: 3/30/2015
Status: Alive. Metallic foreign objects protruding from patient's epidermis.
Diagnosis: Immediate experimentation suggested.

Test Subject #00512 - Date: 4/2/2015
Status: Missing in Action. Escaped. Casualties: Dr. Rozik Tavantim; Jammy Sahagun, R.N.
Diagnosis: I don't know anymore... Chains are everywhere...

Strengths:
Great Intelligence
Accurate Analysis of Scenarios
Varied systems for attacks as well as utilities
Great Endurance as well as strength

Weaknesses:
The objects are still chains; they can be broken as such except when in huge amounts.
Prisoner has problems working with a team
He hesitates to fight at times
Fire is an effective melting component against metals

Fears:
He has a fear of remembering what happened in the Quarantine Section...

Relationships:
None... as he remembers.

@❖RogueRaven12❖ You do not want any copies of any sort of hero from any genera, or area, because Chandra is actually a character from a card game

• Thank You
@❖RogueRaven12❖ You do not want any copies of any sort of hero from any genera, or area, because Chandra is actually a character from a card game
I know it's from magic but is it solely based on the character? Like is it a complete rip off of Magic or it just using the name and photo?

1zfh3sn.jpg
"The greatest cages in our lives are the prisons we create with the chains we cannot let go."

Name:
Unknown (Will be revealed)

Title:
The Prisoner

Sex:
Male

Origin:
He talks with a russian accent, which could signify his russian origins

Abilities:
Prisoner can create and manipulate chains to his advantage. The chains he creates are often accompanied by sharp tips that can pierce his foes. Any chain that is currently present can also be manipulated by him.

Weapons:

Chains... lots of 'em

Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual

Work Place:
Prisoner is a vigilante that appears in places where he wouldn't be expected to be present. A simple shop lifting can be a cause enough for Prisoner to take a visit. He is a walking enigma who, while open to those he interacts, never reveals anything too much about himself. So, what is Prisoner's job? A vigilante crime fighter.

Personality:
Prisoner is an enigma; his face has never been seen so far. However, unlike the typical mystery types, Prisoner is quite open to those he interacts with; he even tells jokes that can be considered pathetic. He likes to talk to those who can catch up and interact with him. However, similarly to mystery types, he never reveals too much about himself. He is friendly yet not too trusting and would always judge someone based on what they can offer in a battle. Being an analytic type, Prisoner does not take second chances and would always think up to three steps ahead. He isn't the selfless type-- no, Prisoner is actually quite selfish. No gain? No pain. Prisoner also demonstrates a slight inferiority complex as he always assumes that everyone is stronger than him.

History:

Test Subject #00512 - Date: 10/1/2014
Diagnosis: Observation needed. Large presence of iron within the capillaries and arteries.

Test Subject #00513 - Date: 10/1/2014
Status: Deceased. Cause of Death: Spontaneous Cardiac Arrest.
Diagnosis: Initiate 'Cleansing' Protocol.

Test Subject #00512 - Date: 12/25/2014
Status: Alive. Visible instances of twitches and spasms in extremities.
Diagnosis: Blood Extraction and Observation. Disturbing levels of mineral content in Cerebral Cortex and Blood Stream.

Test Subject #00512 - Date: 2/14/2015
Status: Alive. Skins have lesions that have been caused by serrated objects. Note, metallic presence in the blood as well as small fragments inside quarantine room.
Diagnosis: Dissection suggested.

Test Subject #00512 - Date: 3/30/2015
Status: Alive. Metallic foreign objects protruding from patient's epidermis.
Diagnosis: Immediate experimentation suggested.

Test Subject #00512 - Date: 4/2/2015
Status: Missing in Action. Escaped. Casualties: Dr. Rozik Tavantim; Jammy Sahagun, R.N.
Diagnosis: I don't know anymore... Chains are everywhere...

Strengths:
Great Intelligence
Accurate Analysis of Scenarios
Varied systems for attacks as well as utilities
Great Endurance as well as strength

Weaknesses:
The objects are still chains; they can be broken as such except when in huge amounts.
Prisoner has problems working with a team
He hesitates to fight at times
Fire is an effective melting component against metals

Fears:
He has a fear of remembering what happened in the Quarantine Section...

Relationships:
None... as he remembers.
Accepted

Reactions: IceQueen
Same powers and everything

The reason I am kind of just, off put is because I have a really great OC I want to use, but the problem is she is also a pyromancer, so I was looking into it and I realized that there where a lot of pictures that looked alike, and I looked them up and found out that it was basically just a copy

Status
Not open for further replies.