Heroes in the Making

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lxngdon

Original poster

• [bg=#2b292a][/bg][bg=#2b292a]
    For as long as human history has been recorded, special people have possessed extraordinary gifts. In ancient times, these powers were considered the blessings of the gods, and those people were treated like such. However, in the modern world, peculiar abilities are considered taboo, witchcraft, monstrous.
    ---
    When teenagers wake up in the Vargan Institute, they are told that they are here to be trained to control their powers and hopefully save the world. The first part is true -- the patients at Vargan are given assistance to control their abilities, until they are considered experts. Then, they are taken to an operation room and never seen again.
    ---
    A group of three rebels have uncovered the conspiracy behind Vargan; the doctors there are experimenting on their patients to try and find out what makes these kids special. They want to give the information too IOGP, an organisation who want to create an army of gifted humans to achieve world domination. The rebels of Vargan take in the newest influx of recruits and, with the help of these teenagers, they escape, with the intent of bringing IOGP down.
    [/bg]

• [bg=#2b292a]
    The Vargan Institute is a large stone building with individual hotel-like rooms for each patient. The patients all stay on the third floor of the building; the second floor is used for classrooms, and the first is for extra activities. The fourth floor is off-limits to patients.
    --
    Vargan encourages the participation of older patients; older patients, who are almost fully trained, to help train the younger kids. This is to see how these patients would function as military leaders. Our rebels will be at this level.
    [/bg]

• [bg=#2b292a]
    Will be added later
    [/bg]

• [bg=#2b292a]
    ~
    THE REBELS
    ~
    A group of characters who have been in the institute for a while. They lead the rebellion, the escape and have better control over their powers than the newbies, because they have been trained with them.
    ~
    1. Zoe Moressey | played by @lxngdon
    2. ___ reserved by @Akashi
    3. ___ reserved by @Shayla
    4. Kaitlyn Watson | played by @TerribleName
    ~
    THE NEWBIES
    These characters came into the Vargan Institute in the newest wave of recruits. They have less control over their powers as they have been in the institute for less time.
    ~
    1 Archer Briar | played by @Mysty
    2. ___ reserved by @Justinaholic
    3.Jason Abernathy | played by @Lurcolm
    4. Junmi Park | played by @MaryGoldRound
    5. Kara Constantine reserved by @T'Sero
    6. Emmett Beavers reserved by @Brea
    7. played by @DANAsaur
    [/bg]

• [bg=#2b292a]
    [realistic image]
    [theme song]
    NAME
    PRONUNCIATION
    NICKNAME/S
    BIRTHPLACE
    ETHNICITY
    SEXUALITY
    POWER (describe, in detail)
    HAIR
    EYES
    SKIN
    HEIGHT
    WEIGHT
    DRESS
    TATTOOS
    PIERCINGS
    SCARS
    PERSONALITY
    HOBBIES
    HABITS
    TALENTS
    FEAR
    INSECURITIES
    FAMILY
    FRIENDS
    HISTORY (OPTIONAL)
    OTHER INFORMATION
    [/bg]

• [bg=#2b292a]
    1. Please use the character sheet I provide.

2. A limit of one character per person.

3. Use only realistic face claims. No drawings, no anime.

4. Respect one another OOC.

5. Romance is encouraged but try to have some other relationships as well.

6. Put "we could be heroes" in a bright colour at the bottom of your CS to prove you have read the rules.

7. If I approve your character, I will rate your CS with "You Get A Cookie." Do not post in the IC until then.
    8. No godmodding. Make sure your character has flaws as well.

9. I am the GM, so I reserve the right to reject your CS or ask you to change something about it.

10. Do not maim someone else's character without asking them beforehand.

11. Absolutely no sex scenes. Take that to PMs, and for the love of God, don't do that with someone outside of your age group.

12. Have fun![/bg]
[bg=#2b292a][/bg][/tab][/user]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, please try to get your CSs up soon.
Did you accept my character? I thought you did, but he's not added to the characters tab yet.

I will get my CS up within the weekend. Promise.

Holy shitake mushrooms it's taking a while to get started. Not that I'm complaining...okay maybe a little bit. I'm just really anticipating this roleplay as I am the other one ('Til Death Do Us Part) We're so close on both, making the wait so much more agonizing. X.x

@MaryGold - I apologize about this to both you and @lxngdon, but I will be dropping out. I feel pretty bad for forgetting about this roleplay and not getting a CS up when I promised I would do so.

I guess I ended up in a few other RPs and RL took over that in all of that, I somehow forgot about this one. I again, deeply apologize. Therefore I will also withdraw my interest from this roleplay.

@lxngdon - Just wondering if this is still going to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.