Heroes in the Making

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lxngdon

Original poster

• [bg=#2b292a][/bg][bg=#2b292a]
    For as long as human history has been recorded, special people have possessed extraordinary gifts. In ancient times, these powers were considered the blessings of the gods, and those people were treated like such. However, in the modern world, peculiar abilities are considered taboo, witchcraft, monstrous.
    ---
    When teenagers wake up in the Vargan Institute, they are told that they are here to be trained to control their powers and hopefully save the world. The first part is true -- the patients at Vargan are given assistance to control their abilities, until they are considered experts. Then, they are taken to an operation room and never seen again.
    ---
    A group of three rebels have uncovered the conspiracy behind Vargan; the doctors there are experimenting on their patients to try and find out what makes these kids special. They want to give the information too IOGP, an organisation who want to create an army of gifted humans to achieve world domination. The rebels of Vargan take in the newest influx of recruits and, with the help of these teenagers, they escape, with the intent of bringing IOGP down.
    [/bg]

• [bg=#2b292a]
    The Vargan Institute is a large stone building with individual hotel-like rooms for each patient. The patients all stay on the third floor of the building; the second floor is used for classrooms, and the first is for extra activities. The fourth floor is off-limits to patients.
    --
    Vargan encourages the participation of older patients; older patients, who are almost fully trained, to help train the younger kids. This is to see how these patients would function as military leaders. Our rebels will be at this level.
    [/bg]

• [bg=#2b292a]
    Will be added later
    [/bg]

• [bg=#2b292a]
    ~
    THE REBELS
    ~
    A group of characters who have been in the institute for a while. They lead the rebellion, the escape and have better control over their powers than the newbies, because they have been trained with them.
    ~
    1. Zoe Moressey | played by @lxngdon
    2. ___ reserved by @Akashi
    3. ___ reserved by @Shayla
    4. Kaitlyn Watson | played by @TerribleName
    ~
    THE NEWBIES
    These characters came into the Vargan Institute in the newest wave of recruits. They have less control over their powers as they have been in the institute for less time.
    ~
    1 Archer Briar | played by @Mysty
    2. ___ reserved by @Justinaholic
    3.Jason Abernathy | played by @Lurcolm
    4. Junmi Park | played by @MaryGoldRound
    5. Kara Constantine reserved by @T'Sero
    6. Emmett Beavers reserved by @Brea
    7. played by @DANAsaur
    [/bg]

• [bg=#2b292a]
    [realistic image]
    [theme song]
    NAME
    PRONUNCIATION
    NICKNAME/S
    BIRTHPLACE
    ETHNICITY
    SEXUALITY
    POWER (describe, in detail)
    HAIR
    EYES
    SKIN
    HEIGHT
    WEIGHT
    DRESS
    TATTOOS
    PIERCINGS
    SCARS
    PERSONALITY
    HOBBIES
    HABITS
    TALENTS
    FEAR
    INSECURITIES
    FAMILY
    FRIENDS
    HISTORY (OPTIONAL)
    OTHER INFORMATION
    [/bg]

• [bg=#2b292a]
    1. Please use the character sheet I provide.

2. A limit of one character per person.

3. Use only realistic face claims. No drawings, no anime.

4. Respect one another OOC.

5. Romance is encouraged but try to have some other relationships as well.

6. Put "we could be heroes" in a bright colour at the bottom of your CS to prove you have read the rules.

7. If I approve your character, I will rate your CS with "You Get A Cookie." Do not post in the IC until then.
    8. No godmodding. Make sure your character has flaws as well.

9. I am the GM, so I reserve the right to reject your CS or ask you to change something about it.

10. Do not maim someone else's character without asking them beforehand.

11. Absolutely no sex scenes. Take that to PMs, and for the love of God, don't do that with someone outside of your age group.

12. Have fun![/bg]
[bg=#2b292a][/bg][/tab][/user]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reserving a male newbie with telekinetic/hallucinogenic abilities. ♥

Reserving Male Newbie with Thermokinesis
FC: Therell Spires
therell_spires_red_15.jpg

Reserving a female... big shot antagonist? XDD.. If allowed.. She'll have gravity manipulation?... If allowed that is..

if not.. a newbie rebel with gravity manipulation..

z o e
tumblr_nmrehzYQkO1tk8lpfo1_1280.jpg

"I'd rather burn to death a thousand times than see those I love in pain any more."

theme song; GIRL ON FIRE (Alicia Keyes and Nicki Minaj)

• [bg=#333333][/bg]
  • [bg=#333333]
    NAME
    Zoe Elizabeth Moressey

PRONUNCIATION
    ZO-wee ELL-izz-ah-beth MOR-ess-ee

NICKNAME/S
    Zo
    Zozo
    Ariel

tumblr_lxz8x2dyEc1r0yjqpo1_500.gif

BIRTHDATE
    4 June 1999

BIRTHPLACE
    Edinburgh, Scotland

ETHNICITY
    100% Scottish

SEXUALITY
    Bisexual

POWER
    Zoe essentially has the ability to heal damaged tissue. She can heal a person's injuries to the extent that they do not even keep a scar. She can also heal an illness, whether it be the common cold or terminal cancer. This, of course, means that she automatically heals whenever she is injured. Though it is extremely difficult and draining for Zoe, she can also bring small animals back from the dead. This has not been tested on humans.
    [/bg]

• HAIR
    Red, curly, thick, elbow-length

EYES
    Hazel

SKIN
    Fair

HEIGHT
    5'3" (160cm)

WEIGHT
    117lbs (53kg)
    tumblr_nwre4mo5g21tjeclto1_500.gif

DRESS
    Zoe dresses in casual, comfortable clothes that she can run in; she does not particularly care about fashion but knows enough to make sure she doesn't look like an idiot. Most of her clothes are in blue or purple shades.

TATTOOS
    The letter Z behind her right ear

PIERCINGS
    Both earlobes, right nostril

SCARS
    n/a

• PERSONALITY
    Zoe is extremely tough; mentally or physically, it takes a lot to hurt this girl. She is very calm and collected most of the time, but when she is provoked, she is very brutal, verbally and physically. She is a very compassionate person and goes out of her way to be kind to everyone. When someone suffers a wrongdoing they do not deserve, Zoe can become very protective and righteous; she will generally try to do whatever she can to right this person's wrong.

Purple | Healing | Helping people | Grass | Hills | Farms | Countryside | Scotland | Proving people wrong | Animals | Plants | Flowers | Her red hair | Training people | Lakes | Green | Cats | Rabbits | Strawberries | Lavender | Sweets | Cheesecake

DISLIKES
    Villains | Bullies | Bigots | Materialistic people | Amoral people | Unnecessary killings | Bland people | Math | IOGP | Vargan | Stormy weather | Sunburn | Drugs | Alcohol | Killers | Seeing people in pain | Blackberries | Coffee

HOBBIES
    Painting | Reading

HABITS
    b0var.gif

TALENTS
    Painting | Healing | Calming people

FEARS
    Spiders | Heights | Failure

INSECURITIES
    She believes her mouth is too large for her face

• FAMILY
    Terrence Moressey | Father | Deceased
    Carolina Moressey | Mother | Deceased
    gif-holland-roden-teen-wolf-Favim.com-4044482.gif

FRIENDS
    TBA

• HISTORY (OPTIONAL)
    Zoe was born in Scotland. Her parents died in a car accident a few months after her birth, and because the Moresseys had severed ties with their family members Zoe was put into an orphanage. She discovered her talent for healing when she was six, scraped her knee and watched the skin heal before her very eyes. She was picked up by Vargan when she was thirteen, younger than any other patient. The only reason she has not been 'operated' on yet is because her healing powers are invaluable.
[bg=#333333]
"I hate everything about this place. The operation would be a blessing."

face claim; HOLLAND RODEN
[/bg]
[bg=#333333][/bg]​
[bg=#333333][/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:
My guy will be up this weekend, definitely after I get Prince of Duvarian up friday night^^.

Reactions: lxngdon
Reserving a female... big shot antagonist? XDD.. If allowed.. She'll have gravity manipulation?... If allowed that is..

if not.. a newbie rebel with gravity manipulation..
you have to pick either newbie or rebel

If this is still open I would adore a spot as a Rebel... All the power RP's I've been in always die. :(

Reserving a female rebel with super strength and endurance! I'll probably have her skeleton up tomorrow or the day after.

How did I guess that everyone would want to be a Rebel already XD lol... predictable XD.

@lxngdon my guy will be a Newbie who doesn't even want to use his powers but when something big happens in the rp (Nothing like super big... unless you want to add that^^) he will eventually come to terms with his special gift of controlling Temperature which is a very versatile and badass power XD.

Well.. This is gon be guuuuuud :P

How did I guess that everyone would want to be a Rebel already XD lol... predictable XD.

@lxngdon my guy will be a Newbie who doesn't even want to use his powers but when something big happens in the rp (Nothing like super big... unless you want to add that^^) he will eventually come to terms with his special gift of controlling Temperature which is a very versatile and badass power XD.
Ooh that sounds interesting. Knock yourself out (don't actually)

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Ooh that sounds interesting. Knock yourself out (don't actually)
Perfect^^. I love playing the character that doesn't want to have his powers... The Wildcard, will he be in the Rebellion for the very end or will he decide not to. You know, being different and creative... and I won't knock myself out XD.

• Love
932c57b376b123495fca9df88facde34.jpg

NAME: Jason Abernathy
PRONUNCIATION Jay-Son Ab-err-nath-ee
NICKNAME/S: Jay
BIRTHDATE: 2 March 1998
BIRTHPLACE: New York
ETHNICITY: Caucasian
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
POWER:
Domain Control: Essentially he can set up a certain space to be his "Domain" where he can control the region similar to a mage. He can create things from his imagination, everything from monsters to spoons, and can teleport within his domain on a whim. He can't alter "real" objects, though, as he is only limited to his own creations

HAIR: Dark Brown
EYES: Blue
SKIN:Pale white
HEIGHT:Six foot one inches
WEIGHT: 167 lbs
DRESS: Plain, borderline apathetic
TATTOOS: N/A
PIERCINGS: N/A
SCARS: Across his big is a wide range of cuts, cigarette burns and a single clothing iron burn in the center
PERSONALITY: Completely introverted without much care for the outside world. He's more often than not prone to retreat inside himself rather than have any interaction. He is completely covered in the walls he built, but if someone manages to break them down they would find a kind, sweet guy who simply wants to live in peace
DISLIKES: Public places; being forced to do something; fire
HOBBIES: Gaming; Retreating to his fantasy world
HABITS: Completely shuts down when he doesn't want to talk; cracks his knuckles with his thumb when nervous
TALENTS: Chess; Gaming; Listening
FEAR: Lightning, Being burnt; Suffocating
INSECURITIES: Frankly I don't know what to do here
FAMILY: Unknown
FRIENDS: N/A
HISTORY: Very little is known about Jason. He was picked up by a police officer, half starved and half naked, mumbling deliriously about goblins that killed his parents. His clothing iron wound was still fresh so the cop suspected abuse. He put him in child care and he eventually ended up in the Vargan Institute after several incidents entailing goblins appearing out of nowhere

All the rebels are taken? That works for me, I was planning on a newbie anyway. So, I'd like to reserve a female newbie with the ability to...I don't know. Can I come up with the power later and get approval?

Status
Not open for further replies.