Heroes in the Making

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lxngdon

Original poster

• [bg=#2b292a][/bg][bg=#2b292a]
    For as long as human history has been recorded, special people have possessed extraordinary gifts. In ancient times, these powers were considered the blessings of the gods, and those people were treated like such. However, in the modern world, peculiar abilities are considered taboo, witchcraft, monstrous.
    ---
    When teenagers wake up in the Vargan Institute, they are told that they are here to be trained to control their powers and hopefully save the world. The first part is true -- the patients at Vargan are given assistance to control their abilities, until they are considered experts. Then, they are taken to an operation room and never seen again.
    ---
    A group of three rebels have uncovered the conspiracy behind Vargan; the doctors there are experimenting on their patients to try and find out what makes these kids special. They want to give the information too IOGP, an organisation who want to create an army of gifted humans to achieve world domination. The rebels of Vargan take in the newest influx of recruits and, with the help of these teenagers, they escape, with the intent of bringing IOGP down.
    [/bg]

• [bg=#2b292a]
    The Vargan Institute is a large stone building with individual hotel-like rooms for each patient. The patients all stay on the third floor of the building; the second floor is used for classrooms, and the first is for extra activities. The fourth floor is off-limits to patients.
    --
    Vargan encourages the participation of older patients; older patients, who are almost fully trained, to help train the younger kids. This is to see how these patients would function as military leaders. Our rebels will be at this level.
    [/bg]

• [bg=#2b292a]
    Will be added later
    [/bg]

• [bg=#2b292a]
    ~
    THE REBELS
    ~
    A group of characters who have been in the institute for a while. They lead the rebellion, the escape and have better control over their powers than the newbies, because they have been trained with them.
    ~
    1. Zoe Moressey | played by @lxngdon
    2. ___ reserved by @Akashi
    3. ___ reserved by @Shayla
    4. Kaitlyn Watson | played by @TerribleName
    ~
    THE NEWBIES
    These characters came into the Vargan Institute in the newest wave of recruits. They have less control over their powers as they have been in the institute for less time.
    ~
    1 Archer Briar | played by @Mysty
    2. ___ reserved by @Justinaholic
    3.Jason Abernathy | played by @Lurcolm
    4. Junmi Park | played by @MaryGoldRound
    5. Kara Constantine reserved by @T'Sero
    6. Emmett Beavers reserved by @Brea
    7. played by @DANAsaur
    [/bg]

• [bg=#2b292a]
    [realistic image]
    [theme song]
    NAME
    PRONUNCIATION
    NICKNAME/S
    BIRTHPLACE
    ETHNICITY
    SEXUALITY
    POWER (describe, in detail)
    HAIR
    EYES
    SKIN
    HEIGHT
    WEIGHT
    DRESS
    TATTOOS
    PIERCINGS
    SCARS
    PERSONALITY
    HOBBIES
    HABITS
    TALENTS
    FEAR
    INSECURITIES
    FAMILY
    FRIENDS
    HISTORY (OPTIONAL)
    OTHER INFORMATION
    [/bg]

• [bg=#2b292a]
    1. Please use the character sheet I provide.

2. A limit of one character per person.

3. Use only realistic face claims. No drawings, no anime.

4. Respect one another OOC.

5. Romance is encouraged but try to have some other relationships as well.

6. Put "we could be heroes" in a bright colour at the bottom of your CS to prove you have read the rules.

7. If I approve your character, I will rate your CS with "You Get A Cookie." Do not post in the IC until then.
    8. No godmodding. Make sure your character has flaws as well.

9. I am the GM, so I reserve the right to reject your CS or ask you to change something about it.

10. Do not maim someone else's character without asking them beforehand.

11. Absolutely no sex scenes. Take that to PMs, and for the love of God, don't do that with someone outside of your age group.

12. Have fun![/bg]
[bg=#2b292a][/bg][/tab][/user]​

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally dislike using face claims for my characters. If I find a REALLY realistic drawing, could I use that instead? Or could I just write a description for my character?

Heyo Peeps

If you are still accepting I would, wholeheartedly like to reserve a Newbie slot.

Reactions: lxngdon
I personally dislike using face claims for my characters. If I find a REALLY realistic drawing, could I use that instead? Or could I just write a description for my character?
No pictures. A description would be okay

well i did have a whole template done.. btu someone already 'claimed' what i wanted. so i guess ill be passing.

"I c a n s h o w y o u w h a t y o u t r u l y f e a r."
anigif_enhanced-12194-1409066047-16.gif

• [bg=#313333]

» NAME : Archer Lou Briar.
    » PRONUNCIATION : Arch-er · Low · Bry-er.
    » NICKNAME/: Archie.
    » AGE : 17.
    » BIRTHDATE : August 1st.
    » BIRTHPLACE : Salem, Massachusetts.
    » ETHNICITY : Caucasian.
    » SEXUALITY : Pansexual.
    » POWER : Archer's powers are all of the mind, from hallucinogenic to telekinesis. Telekinesis; the ability to manipulate objects with your mind. Essentially, Archer can move, break, or float objects without so much as laying a finger on them. However, this does not make Archer some benevolent god. The larger the object, the harder it is for him to manipulate and control. He can shatter things like glass vases, cups, mirrors, but the thicker the glass, the harder it is. He must concentrate, and in high risk situations, this proves to be rather hard. He has yet to crack cement or bend metal. On top of that, he can manipulate the mind. No, this does not mean mind control; but perhaps something much more terrifying. Archer can prey on those weak in the mind, those who lack the mental walls. He can make them hallucinate, from seeing shadows crawling off the walls, to seeing their greatest fears played out in a dream-like state. When he does such, the person is often frozen in place, like they are under some sort of hypnotic trance. It is possible to break them from said trance, but the weaker the mind, the easier it is to control. Particularly, emotionally vulnerable, or distressed people, those with strong mental barriers and a good amount of confidence are harder, even impossible, to control. Archer's powers are particularly draining from them, and though not physical, they cause quite the mental strain on him and can leave him feeling emotional, tired, and sometimes physically weak. He suffers from skull splitting migraines as well.

6c87317ffa1524b0b286166265995341.gif
    raw
    "Fear doesn't shut you down, it wakes you up."
    [/bg]

• [bg=#313333]

» HAIR : Archer's hair is a dark brown, cut shorter in the back, but longer in the front. It never fails to fall into his eyes and is always messy as if he just rolled out of the bed.
    » EYES : He does not have a singular, solid eye color. His eyes are best described as hazel, with half being brown, the other half being blue, with the occasional speck of green. They always hold a tired gaze, with dark circles under his eyes.
    » SKIN : The boy's complexion is somewhat pale and smooth, with freckles dotting his nose.
    » HEIGHT : Archer stands at about a 5'5".
    » WEIGHT : He weighs about 132 lbs, with a slim frame.
    » DRESS : His mode of dress is usually whatever he's comfortable in, whether it be baggy sweaters or simple t-shirts and a pair of jeans. He usually sticks to a darker, monotone color schemes. A t-shirt, skinny jeans, a hoodie and a pair of dirty chucks suffices for Archer.
    » TATTOOS : N/A.
    » PIERCINGS : N/A.
    » SCARS : Archer as multiple scars across his body, including his wrists, and his neck.

"My parents warned me about drugs in the streets; but never ones with hazel eyes and a heart beat."
    [/bg]

• [bg=#313333]

» PERSONALITY : Archer is a hard read to say the least. At first glance, he seems very distant and strange, a far off gaze and dark circles lining his eyes. However, once you talk to him, he proves otherwise. Archer is sarcastic, his voice always carries a stoic air, blunt, and to the point. If you want the honest truth, go to Archer, and he will tell you exactly how he sees it with little to no sugar coating. Because of this, he is honest almost too a fault, he's an awful liar, and he's learned to just accept said fate. Archer walks a fine line between mellow and temperamental, not a lot of things truly piss Archer off, but once you do manage to get under his skin, he can definently hold a grudge like nobody's business. It may be considered an immature aspect but that's just how he is, he gives everyone a chance, and once that chance is blown, it's very hard to wiggle your way back into his good graces. He also tends to be very emotional at times without meaning to, especially when it comes to those he cares about. It's hard for him to get genuinely close, but once he does, he's loyal to a fault. The boy can also come off as very stoic, he usually responds with very flat, dead-panned tones, and can sound uninterested in everything around him, however, he is extremely observant. He may play oblivious at times, but he's not an idiot in the least. Do not underestimate him, because under his calm exterior, there's a wild storm.
    » LIKES : Mellow atmospheres, hot chocolate, horror movies, sweet foods in general, green eyes, witty conversations, puzzles and word games, praise.
    » DISLIKES : Feeling weak or under minded, being underestimated, his abilities, arrogance, overly dramatic people, any physical exercise ever, muggy weather, failure.
    » HOBBIES : Archer can whip through puzzles and mind games like nobody's business and he enjoys playing the piano.
    » HABITS : When he's nervous he chews his bottom lip to the point of bleeding, and he always feel the need to have his hands occupied, whether it be tapping on the table top or playing with his sleeves.
    » TALENTS : Again, Archer is incredibly intelligent and observant. He can work through puzzles and mind games like it's nothing. He also has a near photographic memory.
    » FEAR : Fear of heights, enclosed spaces, and he fears that he might hurt or scare someone he cares about with his abilities.
    » INSECURITIES : He has the constant fear of not being strong enough and letting people down (especially with the lack of power control), and he's very insecure with his looks, which is why he doesn't really try to begin with.

"I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met."
    [/bg]

• [bg=#313333]

» FAMILY :Henry Briar
    (father), Flora Briar (mother), Ashley Briar (twin sister).
    » FRIENDS : (open)
    » HISTORY : (wip)
    » OTHER INFORMATION : (wip)
    we could be heroes.

Theme Song.

"You spend your whole life stuck in the labyrinth, thinking about how you'll escape one day, and how awesome it will be, and imagining the future keeps you going, but you never do it. You use the future to escape the present."

[/bg]

Last edited:
(Completed)

Kaitlyn is comparable to an Amazon woman. Standing at six-foot-three this girl is muscular and curvy, with light mocha skin, bright purple eyes, and light brown hair. Her features are hardened, though still attractive, and her toned musculature makes her body itself look hard, especially on her abdomen. While she's curvy, she isn't voluptuous, possessing relatively small, ahem, "features." Unfortunately, she suffers from resting bitch face, and so doesn't often look happy.
The only blemishes on her skin are two bullet hole scars; one is halfway down the underside of her forearm, and the other is slightly above and to the left of her belly button. The one on her arm is small, while the one on her stomach is rather large and noticeable.
Dismiss from the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep OST.
NAME
Kaitlyn Watson
PRONUNCIATION
Kayt-linn Waht-sun
NICKNAME
Kait
BIRTHDATE
March 8th, 1997
BIRTHPLACE
New York Methodist Hospital
ETHNICITY
Mixed; caucasian and African-American
SEXUALITY
Homosexual
POWER
Kaitlyn possesses superhuman strength and endurance, although displays no other superhuman abilities such as super speed, reflexes, or senses. She is strong enough to dead lift about 2 tons - 4,057.8 lbs, to be precise - and her strongest punch can knock a bus on its side. Meanwhile, low-caliber bullets fail to penetrate her skin - though they do bruise badly - and stabbing is ineffective unless you stab her in the eyes. She can withstand the explosion of an RPG-7 rocket from 9 feet away, which is 1 foot less than its kill radius. It is estimated she could be closer to the epicenter and survive but further testing has yet to be done.
The limits of her strength and endurance are not fully understood, as they seem to fluctuate on a day-to-day basis while also trending upwards over time. At 14 she could dead lift 400 lbs and bullets would harm her just as a normal person, while a baseball bat to the head caused minimal damage. The primary reason she's kept alive is because the researchers want to know how strong she can get.
HAIR
Dark brown.
EYES
Purple.
SKIN
Light mocha.
HEIGHT
6'3"
WEIGHT
250 lbs (on account of her very dense musculature)
DRESS
She wears baggy dark blue jeans, plain white sneakers, and a white tank top on most occasions. Occasionally she'll put a normal t-shirt on, and sometimes wears a hoodie.
SCARS
She's got a scar halfway down her right forearm from where she was shot when she was brough to the facility, as well as a larger scar just above and to the left of the belly button, where she was shot at point blank with a Barrett M82.
PERSONALITY
Kaitlyn is generally not a nice person unless you're a cute girl, and even then, she's not always all sunshine and happiness. In fact, the extent of her positive interactions is mostly meaningless flirtation. She can deal with most people, though, and even cooperative, but the hopes of anyone really getting on her good side is rather slim. Partially because she finds it difficult to trust people and partially because most people view her personality as unpalatable.
Of course, it's very possible to earn at least respect from her through a trial by fire, although that doesn't mean she's going to like the people she respects. Mostly, she views them as adversaries to stay ahead of. However, on the slim chance anyone manages to demonstrate they ACTUALLY care about her - by being incessantly kind without any sort of ulterior motive, at least that she can detect - she is a deeply loyal and caring person.
When she's not being outright rude or mean, she's a very sarcastic and snarky individual, frequently engaging in snark-offs with some of the teens in the facility and mouthing off to many of the scientists that study them. It makes her... well, very difficult to approach, to say the least. The way she acts, it's virtually impossible to befriend her.

Roughhousing/sparring with the other teens, hot ladies, testing herself (by herself), comic books.
DISLIKES
Cigarrette smoke, persistent and flirtatious men/boys, sensitive people, working with others, being felt sorry for.
HOBBIES
Reading comic books and punching things.
HABITS
Crossing her eyes, adjusting her jaw, staring at girls' butts being flirtatious with girls 17-19.
TALENTS
She's a beautiful singer, and a natural at hand-to-hand combat.
FEAR
Dying. Loving and losing.
INSECURITIES
Not living up to her own expectations of herself and, if she ever makes any friends or gets any romantic partners, disappointing the people she cares about.
Also, being viewed as weak and/or sensitive.
FAMILY
Jeremy Watson - Father - Alive
Alisson Watson - Mother - Alive
Benson Watson - Younger brother - Deceased
FRIENDS
None.
HISTORY
Kaitlyn's parents lived in a bad neighborhood in Brooklyn and, by proxy, so did Kaitlyn and her younger brother. Kaitlyn was born first; one year before her brother, to be exact. So, being in a bad neighborhood and being the older sibling, Kaitlyn had to toughen up for her brother.
Of course, this had the side effect of turning her into a delinquent. Her brother, of course, always loved her and admired her. But Kaitlyn's constant fights with other kids ended up translating to generally rebellious, bad behavior, and her parents ended up resenting her by the time she was 12. It wasn't explicit, of course. But Kaitlyn could tell; the way they looked her. The way they talked to her. The fact they never praised her, even when she tried to improve her grades at one point. It was obvious they no longer loved her.
Which didn't really bother her too much; at that point she had fully settled into her rebellious nature. But at least they didn't think she was a little monster.
Until, one day, she jumped into traffic one day, pushed her brother out of the way, and was hit by a car. And she left a huge dent in the front bumper. And she got up with nothing more than a large bruise and a single broken rib. And from that day forward, her parents looked upon her as though she were some kind of demon; a child from hell. They were afraid of her.
But, well, her brother wasn'y. He thought she was so cool, and he loved her, and at least she had Benson...
But the next time she woke up was in a strange facility with strange people who performed strange experiments on her. All sorts of horrible stuff; they shot her, hit her, tried to stab her, injected her with chemicals, made her sick... She still has nightmares about being shot point blank with the sniper rifle.
But over time she mostly got used to them. Every now and then, they bust out something new and excruciating, but for the most part she can live with it. Of course, she also discovered the little conspiracy, and quite by accident; she overheard a few scientists who must've thought they were alone discussing some pretty rebelatory shit. So she helped start a little rebellion to save her own ass from the "operating room," and, of course, tries to recruit folks.
Of course, Kaitlyn would much rather just sit down somewhere with a huge stack of comic books and just read until the end of time.
OTHER INFORMATION
You don't wanna mess with Kaitlyn!​

Last edited:
Is that last newbie spot in the characters tab still open? If so I'd like to take it, please.

Looks like we have a full house XD.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea and lxngdon
Just in case you didn't notice, my application is finally done!
I just added her to the character list. Do you wanna PM me so we can discuss their relationship? As they're both rebels.

I've finished Archer with the exception of his history and additional info. I'm still trying to figure out what I want for his history.

Reactions: lxngdon
@Mysty Omg, Archer and me share the same birthday! Lol, anyway, I just have to say your character is awesome! Every time you make one it is.

@Mysty Omg, Archer and me share the same birthday! Lol, anyway, I just have to say your character is awesome! Every time you make one it is.
That's a cute coincidence! But awe thank you so much. <3

@Mysty Haha, no problem. I really like the way you wrote your character, it helps me as a reference to making my own character. Though, I'm having difficulty writing her at the moment. Found her power which is sound manipulation of the sort, but I think it might be too much.

Any idea of when we might start?
I think it might be at least few more days...I think we only have four of the ten characters completed.

While I'm at it, I'll update you all: I'm working on my character as we speak. His name is Emmett, I'm face claiming Jacob Artist, and his power is Elemental Cloning. If anyone has a problem with any of this (especially the either of the GMs) let me know! ♥

Ξ Reality is a SOUND Ξ you have to TUNE into it Ξ not just keep YELLING Ξ
tumblr_n1s9hvK9XM1sxywmso2_r2_500.gif

[BCOLOR=#808080]Basics[/BCOLOR]​
[bg=#404040]

⇒NAME: Junmi Park

⇒PRONUNCIATION: J-UN m-EE p-AR-k

⇒NICKNAME/S: Jun, June, Mimi

⇒AGE: 16

⇒BIRTHDATE: March 15

⇒BIRTHPLACE: San Francisco, California

⇒ETHNICITY: Korean-American

⇒SEXUALITY: Heterosexual

[/bg] [tabs][/tabs]​

• [bg=#404040]
    tumblr_n8np4fVokd1tyi0d7o1_500.gif

POWER

Sound manipulation. Junmi's ability has that to do with sound. Three strong abilities that go deep. Sound attacks, enhanced hearing and seeing sounds. But it only goes so far with many weakness and her lack of training.
    Enhanced hearing. Which means a lot of things. Her hearing can increase, decrease, or focus in on one particular sound(which is harder and causes extreme focus, because it means decreasing and increasing at the same time.) But when she does one or the other, her other senses dull considerably. Not to mention, she barely knows how to do it, sometimes it just seems like it has a mind of its own, ascending and descending based on her emotions. If loud noises surround her while her hearing is increased, it can cause great pain, and damage to her head and ears. And if itś while her hearing is decreased, she won´t notice anything surrounding her.

Rythm intuition, she can recognize any sound, far away or close. That goes hand and hand with her enhanced hearing. Along with sound detection. And she can see sounds, but can never turn off that ability, it's very blinding, making it hard for her to see other things around. And if the sounds she sees are so very clear, loud or full of emotion,her hearing weakens, she can even go death in some situations.
    Lastly, her sound attacks. Which is basically sonic screams(including manipulating the voice) and hand blast(including echolocation). Her range of her attacks isn't very far, only what she can see in front of her. And the power of it, often exhaust her(using too much energy), knocks her off her own feet, or push her back(often into the air). To make it strong or go farther she needs complete and utter focus and she's not completely immune to the noise herself. In result, she cuts off her own hearing. Which means no defense.

Also, sound can bounce off other certain objects, like an echo, and hit her right back. It'll hurt her more than her attacks hurt others because of her enhanced hearing.

Things get out of control quite often with her, making her danger to herself and others.
    [/bg]

• [bg=#404040]
    2ae5d033-4100-4a91-9487-53c667226e87.png

⇒HAIR: Long, dark brown, appears black. Her hair is often dyed.

⇒EYES: Dark brown, smiling, doe eyes.

⇒SKIN: Fair/Pale, flawless. Save for two moles on her lowerback.

⇒HEIGHT: 5'5

⇒WEIGHT: 100 lbs

tumblr_n4b4stw8eU1sbx4k6o7_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_n1xsufIBAK1sjjw1po1_250.gif

DRESS

The way she dresses, Junmi could be called a fashionista. And in a sense she is. Though, she isn't crazy about it fashion. She just likes nice clothing, colorful and bright clothing most of the time. But will black and other dull colors she'll wear as well. and she'll even go retro sometimes. She prefers to wear skirts, dressed, and shorts to show off her legs. Pants count too, as long as their skinny.
    Occasionally, she'll wear a cute (She'll wear anything cute) or sometimes weird, accessory to go with her outfit.
    And she also has this thing about wearing dorky T-shirts with quotes and funny sayings or pictures.

⇒TATTOOS: None

⇒PIERCINGS: Three piercings. Two on one ear. One on the other.

⇒SCARS: None

tumblr_n21tc3eXMd1sychuqo6_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_n21tc3eXMd1sychuqo1_250.gif
    tumblr_n21tc3eXMd1sychuqo3_250.gif

FC: Bang Minah
    [/bg]

• [bg=#404040]

tumblr_inline_nzgeqfzi871sc3ygs_500.gif
    tumblr_inline_nzgeqtphqB1sc3ygs_500.gif
    tumblr_inline_nzgeqqZuY71sc3ygs_500.gif

PERSONALITY

Junmi has a bright, optimistic personality. Her favorite sound is the sound of laughter and she always likes to have a reason to laugh and smile along with others. She's a person who wears her heart on her sleeve speaking her mind frankly very often. But this does make her a sensitive person. In fact, she is hurt easily and can tend to be overly dramatic. But just as quickly she gets hurt, she quickly gets over it as well. She's witty, even when she's not trying to be. Silly, having weird quirks and making silly faces when bored. Hyperactive,can't bear to stay in one spot for long. Impulsive, acting and speaking without thinking. Adventurous, always up for trying something new and often dangerous, that goes hand and hand with troublemaking. She's not much of the thinking type, so it's safe to say that she isn't the sharpest tool in the box, but nor is she the dullest. She is smart in other ways that would surprise most.

Also, she's spoiled. Not a brat nor stuck-up, but spoiled. She automatically expects things from her surroundings. So, she is on the bossy side, telling others what to do without a second thought. She loves compliments, and when people treat her like a princess or just a little above them.

Another trait of hers is that she's touchy-feely and flirty. It's an unconscious action of hers.

⇒LIKES: Music| Dancing|Jogging| Jokes/Pranks|Movies/Televison|Her voice and legs| Strawberries|
    |Desserts| Asian foods| Pasta/Noodles|Making people smile/laugh| Happy moods| Musicals| Musical Instruments|

⇒DISLIKES: Crying| Sadness| Mean people| Extremely loud noise| Being ignored| Utter silence|

tumblr_inline_nzgeop9LHy1sc3ygs_500.gif
    tumblr_inline_nzgeoqlvKT1sc3ygs_500.gif

⇒HOBBIES: |Listening to music| Singing/Humming| Composing music| Dancing| Playing instruments|

⇒HABITS: When unable to read the mood, she laughs out loud, awkwardly.Singing and talking to items, whether it's living or not. She talks a lot, even talks to herself, just doesn't know when to shut up. And sometimes mixes up her Korean with English.

⇒TALENTS: Can memorize anything after only hearing it once| Reading lips|Mimicing noises and voices| Beatboxing|Whistling| Can read people's feelings|Dancing|
    Singing| Composing music| Playing instruments|

⇒FEAR: Being left alone. No one loving her(Being hated).Loud noises(Lightning and thunder). Soundless environment. Large crowds and pain.

⇒INSECURITIES: She's very afraid that's she not amazing enough, not very noticeable, and very easily forgettable. Disappointing those she cares about. Being compared to others. And she also thinks her face is too big.
    tumblr_mzw5j7fPLb1rnx4foo1_500.gif
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#404040]

tumblr_inline_nzgeqhUd4R1sc3ygs_500.gif

⇒FAMILY: Hoon Park-Father|Aera Park-Mother|Hani Oh-Grandmother|Juna Park-Older Sister|Bora Park-Older Sister|Hana Park-OlderSister

⇒FRIENDS: Open

HISTORY

Junmi is the youngest of four girls. Her mother died in childbirth, and her father and grandmother noticeable ignore and dislike like her for this. Since she was an infant she could see sound. When she started talking she asked what it was, pointing to the air. It was only when she turned four they decided something was wrong with her, so they took her to the eye doctor and got her glasses. It didn't solve the problem at all. They repeatedly made trips back and forth until she decided to pretend she didn't see it anymore would stop the trouble. And it did. When she reached the age of five, she realized the things she saw in the air was sound. She kept this to herself. When she reached seven her hearing started going on and off. She began to hear things that no human beings should hear. She didn't tell her family any of this. She just wanted them to love and acknowledge her. But she received the opposite and was often compared to her siblings and other children.

Junmi tried her best to impress her father. She was a genius. Not at academics. But with music and dancing. She learned to play the piano at the young age of five. And moved on to learn other instruments. She also started taking dance lessons. When she was eight, she auditioned for Julliard and was accepted. She was offered to study abroad many times and won many contest and awards. She started to compose her own music but had yet to publish it. And her fame was slowly rising, especially in Asia.

Though,this still did not catch her father's attention. He still complained about her and doted the other girls. It made her break. She started crying and screaming at her father one day. And that's when she discovered her voice. Not her beautiful singing voice, but her dangerous sonic scream. It happened so fast. Her father blasted out the house, while she backward, hitting the wall, her ears ringing. And then her hands shot out blast as soon as she stood again, after that her energy seemed to have drained.That was the last she remembered before passing out and waking up in Vargan.

⇒OTHER INFORMATION: Has a pet canary named Cantabile.

Theme Song

[/bg]

WE COULD BE HEROES

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.