Heroes in the Making OOC Discussion

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's rare on this site.
But hey, G-force now is surrounded by lovely ladies. It's like Charlie's Angels up in here.

We've created a monster

We are still waiting on.... two more people but if they don't respond by Sunday afternoon/evening then I'll go ahead and make the IC thread.

Yay. I'm excited for this to start up, honestly.

I've never played with this power before. I came across the power while doing random on the superpower wiki and I was like, 'how haven't I used this power before' and I wanna use it so badly, like dang.

I've used it barely for one Teen Titan roleplay but instead of summoning several weapons, my character can only shift one object into a different weapon or object like fluid liquid. Most of the time it was a parasol because she was also a Gothic Lolita.

.... I miss playing as her. TT_TT

I had a show manipulating bitch who couldn't stand a lot of light. Oh how I miss her so. The best part was she was just chaotic neutral. She did what she wanted, even if it just meant kicking a stranger in the face.

Those are the funnest types of characters. :3

Best of all she was in a pseudo-military force. She didn't even salute or listen the first day.

I was assuming literally everyone's main character since they're still in high school and age range goes up to 18.

I was just kind of confused, whatever ok, hey are we supposed to give sketches for our costumes when it comes up?

Status
Not open for further replies.