Heroes in the Making OOC Discussion

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You love us. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Tofu__WU
especially me, come here, let me give you a hug

latest

• Love
Reactions: Tofu__WU
Clara is so quick to the point in attacking Alice TT-TT

Well she did see her drop from really high so yeah.

I was gonna post but everyone got to it before i posted it. ya'll would have to edit your posts >.>

Should I make a powers post too? I'd probably bleed all over the floor....

Mako, Germain has towels

Tofu_Wu, just roll with it bro

Welp, you all can clean up now~

Preview of my next post:

Alice: GERMAIN STOP BEING AN ASS TO CLARA

Preview of my next post:

I fucked up I thought it'd be funny but it wasn't I don't understand people

Hey guys, before we continue in the RP I just want to make sure I give a meta explanation of the powers an how they should interact with the world. First off, most powers should in some way be limited by a person's physical or mental capacity. The way the power's work is that each person's ability breaks one or two rules of reality in order to bring out a certain effect, but all other rules of reality remain constant. here's a few mostly hypothetical examples of what i mean.

Clara

limitations: Clara's powers need limited by some mental capacity since it's a mental power. I would suggest making it based on knowledge. How would she summon an object with complex working parts (like a mini-gun or a car for example) if she was unfamiliar with that object's intricacies?

physics: If Clara summons a gun with bullets, they wouldn't disappear until the gun does or she wills the bullets into non-existence. if a bullet hits an object it can't penetrate it will ricochet and maybe shatter, unless that object can somehow negates kinetic energy. The speed of Clara's thoughts haven't changed, so her ability to will a bullet into non-existence mid-flight or at the exact moment of impact would be iffy.

Sig

limitations: Sig's powers are limited by metabolic energy

physics: if sig's running at 100mph, the world shouldn't move by at a snail's pace unless she has time powers. It should move by at 100 mph, because that's how fast she's running

Germain
Limitations: Germain is limited by his lung capacity and his "brain power" for lack of a better term. he tried to do to much to soon so he blacked out.

Physics: Germain can manipulate gravity to make things move and such, but the laws of physics are still present. If he pulls an object (or a keith) towards himself really fast without slowing it down, he's gonna get whacked and get hurt.

Alice

limitations: i guess there's some exceptions to the rule

Physics: alice might be invulnerable but she only has so much mass and inertia. light impacts will bounce off her and knock her around. unless she braces herself against something immovable, heavy impacts will send her flying.

Keith

limitations: lung capacity and throwing strength

Physics: projectile physics are still a thing

Crys

limitations: are the transformations fueled by metabolic energy? is tissue the only thing he can morph or can he manipulate it's elemental components too? it seems he would be able to morph his body and heal injuries, but is that automatic or does he have to purposefully heal himself?

Physics: conservation of matter is still a thing. if he still needs blood and organs and such to live he wouldn't be able to say, flatten himself into a paper-thin sheet.

Yup! It's automatic, and he can force healing as well, but he gains a super appetite for it. Especially for meat, among other things. He actually has a mental thresh-hold too. His nerves still work, and he can't control them yet, so as you can imagine, a transformation would cause... extreme pain. He passed out from that.

huh, i figured it would be from the sudden blood loss

huh, i figured it would be from the sudden blood loss
Nah, he could pour fountains and regenerate it. Blood is easy to replace quickly for him. Bones and muscle are fast, but take a little more time. The blood on the floor is the equivalent of about three fourths a normal human's blood. If he WERE normal and couldn't regenerate, he'd be dead. At the moment, he'll be pretty hungry when he gets up.

Status
Not open for further replies.