Hero Complex {CLOSED & FULL}

Status
Not open for further replies.
@J_"Kraken" those answered questions.
Was it wrong for me to think of Matthias and Marcel becoming quick best friends some how for their unusuality.
I swear I had a short vision of her at his house bored as hell and she's just siting on his bed tinkering with things after Matthias had just somehow pissed her off -by putting her in time out XD - like before she's tinkering with things silently he's like without looking back playing on the computer

"Don't touch that"
"Careful you'll break it"
"Marcel sit still"
"Stop touching my stuff I swear."

And she just drops like something unimportant to which he hears clattering noises and spazzes, looking back and pointing at the corner of his bed yelling,"FACE THE CORNOR OF THE WALL YOU LITTLE SHIT AUJSJSSJJSKSS"

and after a few minutes of facing the wall, she hears Matthias intense gaming -probably close to beating Mithrandir- in Some rpg whilst in the middle of hacking, Marcel comes from behind him and just fucks his shit up 8D. Ah yes, the hilarious 'romantic' trolling relationship friendship and runs off snickering in silence.
I seriously imagined that. Her clicking a button over his shoulder and he's just like

Matthias:*frozen*
*slowly and demonically stares at Marcel menacingly*
*leeeeer*

Marcel:*runs off snickering*

• Love
Reactions: Dip
He probably would freeze up at female contact, particularly from a French mime. But assuming he doesn't, it could definitely go down that way.

I'm seriously thinking on changing Marcel's name to 'Rosemary'
:Y

Less confusion.
And I think it'd be funny that they'd be best friends...who trolls each other every single damn time 8D and probably can personally socialize with each other, her actually talking to him without muting her voice and him attempting.
I got the idea of a trolling friendship base on these even though they aren't trolling each other in these comics :Y it just made me think of Marcel and Matthias on my tumblr dash XD
Marcel = childish
Matthias = Le gamer addicted guy

But of course it's totally up to you if they can be close friends throughout the RP as it goes on //shrug
[spoili]
tumblr_lx57iy3tSZ1r79o0zo1_1280.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
tumblr_lx9p4j5AXM1r79o0zo1_1280.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
tumblr_miemow6xcC1r79o0zo1_1280.jpg
[/spoili]

@Noceur
Absolutely on par there, minus the talking I imagine. Pretty impressive you chose a mute character, that's hard to pull off.

I think the second and last one would fit the, if Marcel weren't talking.
And thanks XD

Most times Marcel won't speak -she's not actually muted, it's the gloves that help mutes her voice, creating an 'invisible barrier' so it seems like she reallyc any speak-. But she'll on,y ever reveal her voice to those she is extremely close to, like Candace -I'm assuming that they're natural friends because of the whole 50/50 stealing thing?-. So yeah ;/

Finally finished mah questionnaire! :D

Especially when I keep looking at my own OC a million times and other characters, thinking of relationships //shot

We've definitely got an interesting dynamic here, and I'm not quite sure a hacker fits in (alas this isn't Cyberpunk), but I'll see if it can't work!

@J_"Kraken" A hacker can fit.
He can trick people online to giving him money, identity theft, fraud, etc.

He can be a master of disguises as well. IE, act like a salesperson who's convincing online and through the phone, and in once in a while cases in person! Just suggestions (:

Yeah, but that all feels professional crime/conman as opposed to a true villain. Just saying, he's a bit odd-man-out.

I think he can also help other villains do crime. He can be like an oracle lol. Tell the other villains when and where plans are, where to steal etc, and blah. Basically he'll be the main core of villainy? The sole reason why the other villains manage to do crimes quickly before getting away.
/shrug

Yeah, that does work. I forgot that hackers in the modern world aren't nearly as awesome as Deckers/Netters/Runners (all 'dem terms for the same thing...) are. My bad.

And no one knows his identity... Until one of our villains meet him first then he can reveal his identity to others later 8D

And @Dip I finally found pictures for Marcel's actual face and identity without being a mimer. Herp derp.

@Noceur - It looks lovely!

ATTENTION ALL ROLEPLAYERS! I've decided that I will be starting up the IC as soon as the week is over! Expect an IC RP form by Friday, May 16th!

Reactions: Mundane Monster
YESSSS
And if Marcel suspects you of being a certain villain I'll have her do something funny i don't know yet.
Probably go up to you personally and lift up her shirt revealing her bra that says "YOU ARE" on one side and "(INSERT VILLAIN NAME HERE"
Trololol. Off guard, random, unnecessary.

The random acts of silence. If it's approved and appropriate
jlYxh.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
A bit of warning, then. I'll be able to post Sunday at the earliest; I've got my class trip Friday + Saturday.

Well, you're a hacker. Do what hackers do in cyberpunk series. Say we want to rob a bank or steal something from a museum or a military base or whatever. You get into their systems to slow down alarms or lock some doors to slow down the good guys while unlocking doors to let us get around easier. Or maybe you dig around and find the things to do in the first place ("I managed to break encryption on this database, and check out what they're up to..."). I really don't have a problem playing that stuff up, at least.

@J_"Kraken" - If that's the case, we can possibly input you character later. As R-9 said, maybe your character works from home for the first mission, and when everyone's characters get to the point of starting a team, they can come and meet your character in all his glory.

@Noceur - *Sits back and grabs popcorn* THIS will be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.