Hero Complex {CLOSED & FULL}

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be very interesting. I never knew a group of well-organized assholes could be this fun!

It's the joy of the antihero/conman.

I was gonna say also, mime stuff is stolen and it ends up being her dog, named 'nothing' who runs off for a chase XD.
Maybe the dog can hide the stuff too, i don't know.

Partners in crime! That's adorable. I wanted to give Shaou a pet.... lie, I dunno.... A bear, but, we're in the cities, so that might not work out well.

I'm flexible enough to handle just about any situation, so yeah, I'm good with whatever gets thrown my way.

• Love
Reactions: Dip
@Requiem- Thank you for your input, dude! I'll leave some breathing room in the first bit.

@Kyo Chapelle- Sure we do~! Just make a profile and I'll review it for you.

5a9b994a01bb7b182127c9983791e706.jpg

• Full Name: Sasha Tesila Payton
  • Nickname(s): Sash, Tes, or Jay
  • Title: The Bluejay
  • Birthday: June 10th
  • Species: shapeshifter
  • Nationality: Asian American
  • Sexual Orientation: bisexual
  • Religion: atheist
  • Occupation: part-timer at Starbucks, local bookstore, and babysitter
Relationships
  • Parents: Tsukasa and Antony Payton
  • Siblings: a little sister named Madori
  • Family: her mom, pop, and sis
  • Significant Other(s): n/a for now
  • Children: n/a
  • Closest Friends: Leah
  • Rivals: n/a
  • Enemies: n/a
Physical Traits
  • Eye Color(s): grey
  • Hair Color(s): black
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 170
  • Body Build: short and skinny borderline boney
  • Notable Physical Traits: she had a hint of blue in her eyes that only show when in the bright light and she has wide eyes for an Asian
Personality
  • Usual Mood/Expression: mildly psychotic in an excited crazy laughing kind of way.
  • Five Prominent Traits: sporatic and uncontrollable, hates the "norm", emotion whiplash, very affectionate to her friends but violent to strangers, and love of the dark arts.
Misc
  • Skills: she can shape shift midway into any animal she has seen and can also imitate their calls and change her voice. She also can change her physical appearance into another human but it takes a while to change. Plus she can play guitar.
  • Hobbies: reading, guitar, flying, and napping
  • Element: wind and water
  • Animal: bluejay
  • Plant: lily
Stats
  • Compassion: 3/10
  • Empathy: 4/10
  • Creativity: 8/10
  • Mental Flexibility: 10/10
  • Passion/Motivation: 8/10
  • Education: 7/10
  • Stamina: 5/10
  • Physical Strength: 4/10
  • Battle Skill: 4/10
  • Initiative: 8/10
  • Restraint: 0/10
  • Agility: 9/10
  • Strategy: 8/10
  • Teamwork: 2/10

@Kyo Chapelle- Everything checks out okay! The only thing that puts me off is that she is REALLY tall. Like, as tall as Calypso! Haha, it's okay, though. Is there any repercussions to her powers? Does she get a sore throat from all the animal calls? Does she have this sort of after-effect? Changing form like that must REALLY drain her.

Yeah her form changing is exhausting and she also get some of the negative features of animals she shapes into for too long like she loves being a bird thus she has frail bones. Oh yeah I forgot I meant like feet so it's more like average

Yeah her form changing is exhausting and she also get some of the negative features of animals she shapes into for too long like she loves being a bird thus she has frail bones. Oh yeah I forgot I meant like feet so it's more like average

I almost want to give this a try myself, but the idea's a little "out there". And doing it anyway. Here goes...

• Full Name: Runa Yggdrasil
  • Nickname(s): none
  • Title: Yggdrasil Project, Y Project
  • Birthday:
  • Species: Human/Alien hybrid
  • Nationality:
  • Sexual Orientation: Sex? What's that?
  • Religion: Huh?
  • Occupation: Biological weapon/test sample/errand-girl for mad scientist dad
Relationships
  • Parents:
Runa's father is the head scientist of the Yggdrasil project, a clandestine research initiative studying an alien lifeform excavated from the Antarctic ice several years ago. A brillaint man who is quite...driven, he early on proposed the idea of creating a hybrid to provide another sample of study and to see what would happen. The attempt ended disastrously, with a rampage through the project facilities. Although forbidden from making a second attempt, he has secretly done so in his own carefully-constructed facilities, and was careful to ensue she took more after her human side. He raised Runa in secret, and she is devoted to him. As a person, he's brilliant, and is dedicated to his own ideals: that humanity should take control of its own evolution, and elevate itself to greater heights. He'll bring it about himself, even if it's clearly against public opinion.
  • Siblings: 1 older sibling, deceased
  • Family: Adoptive/it's complicated
  • Significant Other(s): None
  • Children: None
  • Closest Friends: None yet
  • Rivals: see above
  • Enemies: see above
Physical Traits
  • Eye Color(s): Gold
  • Hair Color(s): Black
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight:120 lbs
  • Body Build: Athletic
  • Notable Physical Traits: In human form, her eyes have slitted pupils, and she has extremely long hair. Her usual appearance is humanoid, but clearly inhuman, her body armored in pale alien proto-flesh hat takes a form similar to a suit of armor and long skirt.
Personality
  • Usual Mood/Expression: Runa's usual mood is one of unaware recklessness. Everything about her is normal, even if it's anything but to anyone else. If she has a face instead of an expressionless mask of flesh and bone, her usual expression is neutral and friendly.
  • Five Prominent Traits: Innocent, Ignorant, Curious, Reckless, and Polite.
Misc
  • Skills: Runa's superhuman abilities derive from her alien "parent." She heals quickly from most injuries, and can rapidly grow and manipulate additional tissue, making her a shapeshifter of a sort, although with very specific forms. She usually forms her body into an armored form for combat, using claws, blades, or tentacles to attack. She can survive on just about any organic matter, provided she can find a way to eat it, and appears to be immune to disease. Poisons and drugs are unlikely to affect her body normally. When in her human form, her hair is prehensile.
  • Hobbies: Eating new foods, keeping a diary, playing around the lab.
  • Element: Meat
  • Animal: Octopus
  • Plant: Genetically-modified crops
  • Anything Else: Runa grew up in isolation in a laboratory environment, so she's pretty ignorant when it comes to how the actual world works. She's something of a well-meaning idiot who is a pawn of those who actually know what they're doing. Any additional biomass she seems to generate is best thought of as meat from the meat dimension, and if it's cut off her, it sublimates into nothing over time.
Stats
  • Compassion: 6/10
  • Empathy: 6/10
  • Creativity: 6/10
  • Mental Flexibility: 7/10
  • Passion/Motivation: 5/10
  • Education: 4/10
  • Stamina: 10/10
  • Physical Strength: 8/10
  • Battle Skill: 7/10
  • Initiative: 6/10
  • Restraint: 4/10
  • Agility: 8/10
  • Strategy: 3/10
  • Teamwork: 5/10
Hope body horror shapeshifter powers are fine. I apologize if some of the entries are goofy or a little in-character.

Last edited:
img-thing

Full Name:
Maria Ann Vitello

Nickname(s): Spaghetti

Title: Spaghetti

Birthday: June 6th

Species: Human

Nationality: Italian

Sexual Orientation: asexual

Religion: Satanist

Relationships

Parents: Mother and Father are very supportive. They plainly love Maria more than her sister, Abrielle

Siblings: Abrielle absolutely hates Maria, and has ever since childhood.

Family: Mother, Father, Abrielle

Significant Other(s): none

Children: none

Closest Friends: none

Rivals: none

Enemies: sister

Physical Traits

Eye Color(s): Brown

Hair Color(s): Dark brown

Height: 5'6''

Weight: 106 lbs.

Body Build: Practically a toothpick or a piece of spaghetti

Notable Physical Traits: likes to wear bows the color of spaghetti sause

Personality

Usual Mood/Expression:. Excited

Five Prominent Traits: always happy with a cheer leader-like peppyness, innocent (at least on the surface), encouraging to others, appreciates beauty, likes spaghetti

Misc

Skills: spaghetti

Hobbies: visiting art museums, eating spaghetti

Element: Earth

Animal: pheonix

Plant: Venus fly trap

Stats

Compassion: 4/10

Empathy: 4/10

Creativity: 1/10

Mental Flexibility: 5/10

Passion/Motivation: 10/10

Education: 6/10

Stamina: 8/10

Physical Strength: 2/10

Battle Skill: 6/10

Initiative: 7/10

Restraint: 7/10

Agility: 10/10

Strategy: 2/10

Teamwork: 10/10

Turns things into spaghetti

@Noceur

Candace would probably demand that the mime give her 50% of her winnings (stealing!) :D

For some reason I am not getting alerts for this thread. >.< Imma unwatch then rewatch, see if that changes anything.

@R-9 Pilot - Oh!!! I love your character! It's totally okay, as long as things don't get too 'space-and-time-y'. It's alright to sprinkle it, your bio is top, but this was mostly just focusing on Earth, for now.

Unless it shifted to some sort of a plot like The Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy.......*jots things down nervously*

@sandals - ..... i dont think this is for you

I assumed the plot was going to stay on Earth, and have no plans to try and take it elsewhere. This is more "we found Jenova/Adam/some horrible thing frozen in ice, dug it up and did science on it." So, at best, the implication is of ancient aliens or something. Nothing about any of that happening now.

@R-9 Pilot - Huh! So, kinda like Starfire from Teen Titans, sorta deal! I love it, I really do! You're accepted for sure.

Started thinking about our stats and wondered about what our stats would be as a group. So I added up all of the accepted CS stats and got the end result. We have an interesting group of villains (Yes I know my brain was just over thinking for no real reason)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I legitimately don't even know what the stats even mean, or even if they're an absolute sale of some sort. I think I may go in and adjust one or two down a bit. All I know is I went with stuff to represent "this person is tough and capable in a fight, but is also a complete idiot." And the rest hovers around average.

Status
Not open for further replies.