Hero Complex {CLOSED & FULL}

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Noceur
I've got nothing on how we're getting out of this unscathed. Any ideas?

@J_"Kraken" god I fucking hate your name, so hard to tag D8<
WE CAN.... GO BACK TO THE THEATRE ROOM SINCE EVERYONES HEADING TO THE BALLROOM NOW AND CHANGE WEaring other clothes over their clothes.

Or run out. Run out from the back and pretend no cops can see them LOLOLLOLOL

Or Mathias literally wipes the makeup off mimes face and slightly change her appearance. He can hold her baret and gloves and whatnot in his vest pockets and they act like some couple lol.
I don't know.

Just ideas. And she ditches the skirt only wearing leggings and a long sleeved crop top.... And slightly redoes her hair.

Option one works. Again, didn't know this site allowed spaces - so used to games saying "WHAT? A SPACE? IMPOSSIBLE."

Edit: Scratch that, option one or three.

Reactions: 2 people
Should be able to change it, just saying. Also, I'm terribly terribly sorry for my absence. I'm going to attempt to see what I can do shortly. Just have a few more things to take care of.

Option 3. They can walk out the front and Mathias doesn't know what to do when more cops come their way until Marcel talks of the first time, pretending to cry,'ow! Ow! They ran that way!" Or something XDXD

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I'll get working to the post. May be a while, my tabletop group has shoved Cyberpunk 2020 onto me to read the rules..

Status
Not open for further replies.