• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Henry: Iwaku Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
since this is in this thread and not in tumblr (cuz i don't have one)

the answer is, "yes, i still ship it."

=)

I don't think Henry is mad anymore.

01-06-2015%205-03-09%20PM_zpsoilimljk.png

I knew you would bring up the sweet prince thing eventually, Gwazi. Totally called it.

Anyway, was Henry always this disturbed by the shipping thing? Or was it just that it was suddenly brought right to her tumblr page?

Anyway, was Henry always this disturbed by the shipping thing? Or was it just that it was suddenly brought right to her tumblr page?

She never really had any problems with the shipping thing before, but, I mean, when suddenly she's being reblogged by people screaming "Moe!" for seemingly no reason...

And also people adding "*eats popcorn*" to a post referencing John Lennon's death, thus making it look like they're being entertained by the lamenting fans as opposed to anything shipping-related... yeah...

She never really had any problems with the shipping thing before, but, I mean, when suddenly she's being reblogged by people screaming "Moe!" for seemingly no reason...

And also people adding "*eats popcorn*" to a post referencing John Lennon's death, thus making it look like they're being entertained by the lamenting fans as opposed to anything shipping-related... yeah...
People as in plural? Like, multiple people? Or is it just Gwazi?

I checked-out of this thread for too long, now I come back and Henry has a Tumblr? I thought she hated/feared technology and the internet? The world is changing so fast and I can't keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back