Henry: Iwaku Edition

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we need a story of Doctor Henry and Companion Kaga travelling in the TARDIS.

Son I am disappoint.
She could disguise herself as a Doctor toO! I was just saying, I was still talking about them both being in the hospital together.

But we're talking about the Doctor now, so crisis avoided. :3

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-27%20at%2011.02.33%20PM.png

Wait wat.

Is that Henry? o.O

Yes.

Now that she knows that I have a Tumblr and that I follow her, she keeps saying things like "Kaga look at this" when she reblogs stuff she thinks I'd like. And then she tells me to reblog things. And now apparently she threatens to eat paper when I don't reblog things. O_o

• Love
Reactions: Lysander
... So you're saying that by following your Tumblr we'll find Henry's? :P

• Love
... So you're saying that by following your Tumblr we'll find Henry's? :P

ACTUALLY YES.

I had a feeling that people would ask for Henry's Tumblr when I posted that, to which I planned to reply with "I already linked my Tumblr elsewhere, go hunt Henry down yourself" because I wanted to make you work for it. At least a little.

So yeah. Do that.

Noob question now.
How the hell do you comment on Tumblr Post? ;A;

• Love
Oh, thanks. :3

Nah, just posting stuff like "So Moe!" for now to see what the reaction is. :P

It would be fun to see how long it takes her to figure out that I was followed by the Iwaku crowd.

• Love
It would be fun to see how long it takes her to figure out that I was followed by the Iwaku crowd.
*Set's the timer*

Let the games begin. :3

• Love
However Gwazi I'm not entirely sure if she'll see your comment if you reblog it off of my blog as opposed to hers.

However Gwazi I'm not entirely sure if she'll see your comment if you reblog it off of my blog as opposed to hers.
Tumblr's confusing. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.