Henry: Iwaku Edition

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
since this is in this thread and not in tumblr (cuz i don't have one)

the answer is, "yes, i still ship it."

=)

I don't think Henry is mad anymore.

01-06-2015%205-03-09%20PM_zpsoilimljk.png

• Love
Reactions: Lysander
But guys... HENRY AGREES TO THE ZIP LINE!!!

MISSION SUCCESS GUYS!!!
MISSION SUCCESS!!!

• Love
Reactions: Razilin
I knew you would bring up the sweet prince thing eventually, Gwazi. Totally called it.

Anyway, was Henry always this disturbed by the shipping thing? Or was it just that it was suddenly brought right to her tumblr page?

Anyway, was Henry always this disturbed by the shipping thing? Or was it just that it was suddenly brought right to her tumblr page?

She never really had any problems with the shipping thing before, but, I mean, when suddenly she's being reblogged by people screaming "Moe!" for seemingly no reason...

And also people adding "*eats popcorn*" to a post referencing John Lennon's death, thus making it look like they're being entertained by the lamenting fans as opposed to anything shipping-related... yeah...

She never really had any problems with the shipping thing before, but, I mean, when suddenly she's being reblogged by people screaming "Moe!" for seemingly no reason...

And also people adding "*eats popcorn*" to a post referencing John Lennon's death, thus making it look like they're being entertained by the lamenting fans as opposed to anything shipping-related... yeah...
People as in plural? Like, multiple people? Or is it just Gwazi?

I think it might have been just him. I don't remember reblogging anything from her, and if I did, I don't think I put that in the comments.

Yeah, it was just Gwazi being a derp.

I don't think the popcorn one was mine. :/

No, it was.

^ And this is also the post that Henry made another post about saying "Kaga I think I just fed a troll aaaaugh I feel so bad please forgive my stupidity" and I replied with "Calm down, Gwazi's not a troll, he's just a shipper who doesn't always think before posting".

Oh... woops. :/

Surely we're ALL creepy guys?

Well yes but in that case she was referring specifically to the guy who said something about her supposedly trying on my clothes when I left for spring break.

And that guy was Raz.

So I was re-reading the first page of the thread,

If I tell her that some guy on the internet is attracted to her, she will probably destroy all nearby computers out of fear.

And I realized that she's come a long way.

I checked-out of this thread for too long, now I come back and Henry has a Tumblr? I thought she hated/feared technology and the internet? The world is changing so fast and I can't keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.