Henry: Iwaku Edition

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked-out of this thread for too long, now I come back and Henry has a Tumblr? I thought she hated/feared technology and the internet? The world is changing so fast and I can't keep up.

Funny how I pretty much just made a post about how much things have changed after I went back and re-read the first few pages of the thread. XD

ITS BECAUSE OF THE LOVE OF HER SWEET PRINCE!

It's also because I told her she would like Tumblr and I was right.

Even long before I joined. XD

Love breaks all fears.

Who the Hell blanks out "God"?

Yeeeeaaah I asked her the same thing when I realized she was doing that.

And she was like, "Well, you know, I don't want to offend anyone..."

And I was like, "Henry, I'm Christian -- Catholic, even -- and I'm not offended. Hardly anyone would be. And the few people who would be offended, whom I'm only assuming exist because such extremists always do, are just not worth trying to please."

But, of course, that didn't convince her. *shrugs*

daw she hugged you!

You know she's given me plenty of real-life hugs, too... o3o She's quite a hugger.

Reactions: Razilin and Gonzo
And I was like, "Henry, I'm Christian -- Catholic, even -- and I'm not offended. Hardly anyone would be. And the few people who would be offended, whom I'm only assuming exist because such extremists always do, are just not worth trying to please."

But, of course, that didn't convince her. *shrugs*
Well you're also one of the Catholics who saw my Crucifixion picture and had zero problems with it. :P

Well you're also one of the Catholics who saw my Crucifixion picture and had zero problems with it. :P

Tbh I found a lot of that to be in poor taste, so I wouldn't say I had "zero problems" with it; I just didn't want to be one of those people and tell you to stop because, fuck, it's certainly not my place to tell you what to do.

But like I feel like there's a difference between that... and things that just about everyone says and hardly anyone considers to be even close to swearing.

But I mean I guess it's not hurting anyone for her to try to be so sensitive... even if it does look a bit odd.

But like I feel like there's a difference between that... and things that just about everyone says and hardly anyone considers to be even close to swearing.
I wasn't saying they weren't different.
I'm saying what I did could be seen as far more offensive, and you didn't say anything.
So how the hell would the using the word "God", be offensive to you?

I wasn't saying they weren't different.
I'm saying what I did could be seen as far more offensive, and you didn't say anything.
So how the hell would the using the word "God", be offensive to you?

Hence why I added that "hardly anyone would be offended".

And the only reason I said "hardly anyone" instead of "no one" is just cuz, you know, you have to assume that the more extreme types exist, especially on the internet... not that they're worth trying to please.

Holy shit.

Remember this?

Right, so, remember when I said that Henry has a sort of weird obsession with the color green?

Cuz like, earlier today, Henry and I watched a certain Beatles movie together. And, during the opening scenes of the movie, it was briefly revealed that there was apparently more than one option as far as seafaring vessels were concerned as opposed to just the one in the title, and, well...

Henry: O_O Wait! Wait wait wait wait... There's a green submarine?!
Me: Oh no.
Henry: Nooooonononononono go back go back go back! GO BACK FOR THE GREEN ONE!!
Me: Henry... you know it has to be the yellow one.
Henry: But, but... it's green!! D:
Me: *places hand on her shoulder* I'm sorry, but this is how it has to be.
Henry: D: Nooo...

Well, as it turns out...

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-05%20at%202.52.36%20PM.png

She's still fucking hung up on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.