Henry: Iwaku Edition

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I have a choice now!

Henry just put an empty trash bin on her head and started yelling "Exterminate!", and then she left the room and continued to walk down the hall doing that.

Yes! Henry is a Doctor Who fan!!

She just returned to the dorm with pants on her head. She was then rather surprised to see that I really didn't have much of a reaction to that, saying, "Is that really so unsurprising now?" And I told her that yes, it is that unsurprising.

She just returned to the dorm with pants on her head. She was then rather surprised to see that I really didn't have much of a reaction to that, saying, "Is that really so unsurprising now?" And I told her that yes, it is that unsurprising.
so if pants are on her head, what do her panties look like?

and still waiting on the real answers

I couldn't see her panties. She was wearing a different pair of pants on her head.

Her pants or someone else?

If hers, how did people react to someone walking around without any pants? then where did she find another pair?
If an others, whose? Why did she have another persons pants?

Her pants or someone else?

If hers, how did people react to someone walking around without any pants? then where did she find another pair?
If an others, whose? Why did she have another persons pants?

Apparently she left the room in the first place to go get her laundry, so... yeah.

so if pants are on her head, what do her panties look like?
Wait, you didn't think to ask this when Kaga found Henry sleeping in the closet in her underwear?

I couldn't see her panties. She was wearing a different pair of pants on her head.

this story got a whole lot less sexy/hentai/waifu/interesting

why isn't this story making like game of thrones and Tywinning?

why is it Tylosing?

panties, man!

Tywin Lannister demands panties!

get to Tywinning!

Apparently she left the room in the first place to go get her laundry, so... yeah.
That simple/sensible a reason?
With Henry? Are you sure? :P

Reactions: Razilin
Wait, you didn't think to ask this when Kaga found Henry sleeping in the closet in her underwear?

Well, I never actually saw her in her underwear since she was all closed up in there (hence the reason why she decided to sleep in the closet in the first place, remember?).

this story got a whole lot less sexy/hentai/waifu/interesting

why isn't this story making like game of thrones and Tywinning?

why is it Tylosing?

panties, man!

Tywin Lannister demands panties!

get to Tywinning!

If you came into this thread about my super-shy, totally-afraid-of-other-people roommate looking for sexy details, then I'm sorry but I think you have the wrong thread.
hehe.gif

That simple/sensible a reason?
With Henry? Are you sure? :P

Yes. She left her room for a simple/sensible reason.

And she left while wearing a plastic bin on her head and yelling "exterminate!", and came back with pants on her head. Thus proving that even a lot of the mundane things she does often turn out interesting.

Well, I never actually saw her in her underwear since she was all closed up in there (hence the reason why she decided to sleep in the closet in the first place, remember?).
I assumed she had opened the door a bit to converse.
I didn't realize it was all behind closed doors.
If you came into this thread about my super-shy, totally-afraid-of-other-people roommate looking for sexy details, then I'm sorry but I think you have the wrong thread.
hehe.gif
I don't think you grasp how a lot of guys minds work if Razillian asking for sexy details from a shy girl is shocking news. :P
Yes. She left her room for a simple/sensible reason.

And she left while wearing a plastic bin on her head and yelling "exterminate!", and came back with pants on her head. Thus proving that even a lot of the mundane things she does often turn out interesting.
Touche

Reactions: Lysander
I don't think you grasp how a lot of guys minds work if Razillian asking for sexy details from a shy girl is shocking news. :P

I never said I was shocked; just said he was in the wrong thread. :P

@Razilin if it makes you feel any better I'm totally wearing Harley Quinn panties. =P

@Kaga-kun Was Henry at least carrying the basket she left the room with on her head?

Status
Not open for further replies.