Henry: Iwaku Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
"C'MON SEAHAWKS!!!! ...........I don't even like sports. I hate them."

Sometimes I just want to know why.

So now Henry's trying on a bunch of different clothes to decide what to wear to job training tomorrow. She keeps asking me how she looks in various outfits while I keep telling her, as I have told her billions of times before, that I'm just not a good person to ask for that sort of thing. I just don't have much of an opinion on anything. But, she keeps asking. So, finally.

Me: Hey, you know what people usually do when they wanna know how they look but don't have anyone to ask? You know what people use when they need to know what they look like? ......A mirror.
Henry: ....Those are dumb.

Welp, I tried.

Henry still refuses to drink water.

She's really thirsty right now and is debating drinking soda of questionable age to quench her thirst because I can't convince her to go to the drinking fountain down the hall.

Public drinking fountains are gross.

Reactions: Ashi
"C'MON SEAHAWKS!!!! ...........I don't even like sports. I hate them."

Sometimes I just want to know why.
National Pride?
I don't really care for sports either, but I'm still rooting for Portugal (and if they lose Italy) because of heritage.

Though, does soda even go bad? o.O

Henry sounds like a cool person whose inner child hasn't died down yet, always telling whats going on in her mind and not giving the slightest of fuck about what other people think.

Pretty much.
As a little kid I was basically terrified by soda because of how it would constantly bubble and snap inside my mouth.

I only started drinking soda when older because growing up gave me a better tolerance for it, but it's still annoying.
Annoying to the point that my preference of Drink will still be Ice Tea, Orange Juice or Power/Gatorade.

in her defense i too would distrust public fountains

Public fountains really aren't her concern, though. She insists that all water is terrible and never drinks any.

Public fountains really aren't her concern, though. She insists that all water is terrible and never drinks any.
Well, water is everywhere, it MUST be evil.

tumblr_mw52c9K21X1skdq9po1_1280.png

Oh dear gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.