Henry: Iwaku Edition

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by PavellumPendulum to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0502.jpg

Henry: Hey... Are you Martin Freeman?
Me: ........Wait, what? I don't... I...
Henry: Wait, no -- I meant to say Morgan Freeman.
Me: Well then... first of all, those are two very different people. Secondly, what led you to believe I was either of them?

Also I should mention she's been calling me "Giraffe Lady" all of a sudden.

I have no clue where that came from cuz I'm not even tall. Slightly shorter than her, actually. But for some reason she claims that I remind her of giraffes.

So um, she still sleeps in the closet. And since the closets are on the opposite side of the room from the beds, I was kind of confused when I saw her get up and walk to the other side of the room (since the lights are off and she was trying to sleep moments prior).

Me: Wait, what are you doing over here?
Herny: ...My legs are cold! I'm finding pants to put on!
Me: Oh! XD Well like... I didn't realize-
Henry: What do you mean 'what am I doing here'?
Me: XD Well you like never come over here so-
Henry: Are you laughing?!
Me: Hahahaha yes. XD
Henry: Troll.
Me: How is that in any way trolling? You said something that I thought was funny, so I laughed, and you asked what was up with that, and I still thought the situation was funny, so I laughed some more... that is in no way trolling.
Henry: ...It's still trolling.
Me: How?
Henry: It's trolling in the more ancient since.
Me: And how is it trolling "in the ancient sense"? What did ancient trolls do that I'm doing right now?
Henry: They guarded bridges.
Me: And how am I guarding a bridge right now?
Henry: ...I can't explain this at 2 o' clock in the morning, dude.

Also I should mention she's been calling me "Giraffe Lady" all of a sudden.

I have no clue where that came from cuz I'm not even tall. Slightly shorter than her, actually. But for some reason she claims that I remind her of giraffes.

I have no idea why she thinks you're a lady

Clearly you're s guy. You look like Martin freeman.

So um, she still sleeps in the closet. And since the closets are on the opposite side of the room from the beds, I was kind of confused when I saw her get up and walk to the other side of the room (since the lights are off and she was trying to sleep moments prior).

Me: Wait, what are you doing over here?
Herny: ...My legs are cold! I'm finding pants to put on!
Me: Oh! XD Well like... I didn't realize-
Henry: What do you mean 'what am I doing here'?
Me: XD Well you like never come over here so-
Henry: Are you laughing?!
Me: Hahahaha yes. XD
Henry: Troll.
Me: How is that in any way trolling? You said something that I thought was funny, so I laughed, and you asked what was up with that, and I still thought the situation was funny, so I laughed some more... that is in no way trolling.
Henry: ...It's still trolling.
Me: How?
Henry: It's trolling in the more ancient since.
Me: And how is it trolling "in the ancient sense"? What did ancient trolls do that I'm doing right now?
Henry: They guarded bridges.
Me: And how am I guarding a bridge right now?
Henry: ...I can't explain this at 2 o' clock in the morning, dude.

This was so much hotter in my head with two girls lacking pants

But alas only one girl is pantsless

As clearly you're a guy

Who looks like Martin freeman

Who fought cave trolls

And got a glowy sword for it

Kaga was all Gandalf with Henry going "YOU SHALL NOT HAVE PANTS!!!" to Henry.

Also note I am typing this in bed in my underwear... Visualize away Razilin. :P

Reactions: Lysander
But its still hot? :3

This is true.

So Henry's super secretive about her birthday for some reason. She finds it so weird to just tell people what it is. She asked me what my birthday was and she was so shocked that I would just tell her... even though she asked.

I kept trying to ask her what her reasoning was and she said it was because she didn't want people to know her age. I told her that she can just tell people her birthday without mentioning the year and that solves that... sort of. But like, just not knowing your birthday isn't going to trick people into thinking you're not aging. Like, I told her, "Once I've known you for a year, I'll have known that you're a year older... I just won't know what day exactly that became official" but no she's still not convinced that there's nothing weird about telling people your birthday. I said, "what's wrong with just telling people the month and the day that you were-" and she cut me off saying "Aaaaaugh no that's just weird, dude!"

I managed to figure out when her birthday is, anyway. It's next month and I'm buying her some headphones because she really needs a pair. Hopefully she won't freak out.

Status
Not open for further replies.