Henry: Iwaku Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds like some typical attention grabbers I know off. Socially akward people who find that its hard to socialize normally and instead turn to being "quirky"

That sounds like some typical attention grabbers I know off. Socially akward people who find that its hard to socialize normally and instead turn to being "quirky"

But, again, she isn't quirky in front of other people, though. She's just shy.

I'm pretty sure every single thing I posted about her happened in our dorm room, and she's comfortable just doing whatever in front of me cuz we're already pretty close. Other people, though? She's kind of terrified.

Edit: At any rate, can we please stop trying to psychoanalyze her? I like sharing stories of all the weird things she does because people find them funny, but just trying to debate what may-or-may-not be wrong with her just kind of harshes the tone of the whole thread.

Plot twist: Henry's antics were boring all alone.

The only reason we're here is because we like it when Kaga tells us stories.

Reactions: Lysander
Edit: At any rate, can we please stop trying to psychoanalyze her? I like sharing stories of all the weird things she does because people find them funny, but just trying to debate what may-or-may-not be wrong with her just kind of harshes the tone of the whole thread.
What did you expect would happen if you post it here? This is "General Chatting," people wil chat and discuss whatever if handed in front of them.

It's your thread, and yeah, people should honor your request.

But still, you had to see this coming.

What did you expect would happen if you post it here? This is "General Chatting," people wil chat and discuss whatever if handed in front of them.

It's your thread, and yeah, people should honor your request.

But still, you had to see this coming.

Well I didn't say I was really surprised that the discussion took such a turn. I kind of expected that people would at least touch on that a little. I just didn't want the whole thread to kind of get derailed by that. Not as much fun that way.

To be fair we're more debating a media portrayal of her than her condition itself.

But yea, I'll lay off on it.

Reactions: Lysander
Henry really loves that closet now. She says she thinks she'll sleep there tonight, as well, and said that last night was some of the best sleep she ever had. ...Despite me waking her up at 11:30, I guess. Also she's calling it her "office", now, cuz I guess she's also getting her work done in there?

Basically she seems content to just live in there and use the rest of her half of the room as storage space, or something.

That... She...

So doesn't that give you more room? She can stay in the closet and you are free to do what you want... although... I'm now imagining the "Henry Sitcom" were this (the above about her staying in the closet) is happening and someone finds out and calls abuse on your part.... hilarity ensues.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
This gives the whole "Coming out of the closet" saying an all new meaning.

Last edited:
Soooo many closet jokes. I'll refrain from adding my own, I think.

But seriously, did she build a blanket fort or something? Because that's the only reason I'd see someone staying in the closet.

Soooo many closet jokes. I'll refrain from adding my own, I think.

But seriously, did she build a blanket fort or something? Because that's the only reason I'd see someone staying in the closet.

Yeah, she has lots of blankets and a pillow in there and stuff.

Henry: Hey, do you need the mirror today?
Me: Um... I guess not... *sees that she's covered the mirror with a blanket* ...Why did you cover it, though? Just curious.
Henry: I dunno, it's just really weird to see myself every time I walk by. Like, are those my fingers? Yeah, those are my fingers.

Edit: Probably the strangest part about this is that I hardly use the mirror in our room in the first place. She's the one always making sure her hair looks right, and now suddenly she's weirded out by the thing. Ok.

Last edited:
A sudden, unexplainable case of vampirism, perhaps?

I mean, she does hang out in a closet. And a closet could easily substitute a vampire's coffin.

Kidding, of course.

Didn't she accuse a guy of being a Vampire once because he was friendly?

Didn't she accuse a guy of being a Vampire once because he was friendly?

That is correct. She even said that she wanted to leave garlic near the door to keep him away.

All that does is make garlic bread slightly cheaper. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.