Helthgard

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Alright i guess that could work." Rose said even though the thought of touching one of those monsters gave her the heeby jeebeys. "I know i have a wheelbarrow or something around here to make taking the monster a little easier."

"That'll help since neither of us could probably carry one of those monsters all the way around town. Hey look they suns coming out!" Outside the sun shined through the few breaks in the now light gray clouds. The undead went to the darkest parts of the wood and anywhere dark enough to stay out of the sun. The monsters hid as well but could still be woken up and attack people.

"Breakfast time! Are you hungry? Because I don't know about you but fighting monsters gives me a killer appetite." Rose smiled as she walked into the kitchen and began to get things ready. "What would you like?" she asked to Vasner who was still looking out the window when she turned towards him.

The monsters they killed earlier were still outside and that was good. More than likely they'd be there after breakfast. "Give me anything you got! I'm starving as well, I can go get some more food if needed." He tuned to Rose as he said this and smiled.

"Alrighty!" Rose said as she began to fix their breakfast. After about a half an hour of cooking the meal was finally done. "Here you go." She said while placing large platters of food upon the table "Bacon, eggs, sausage, oatmeal, pancakes, and french toast. I hope you like it."

He waited in anticipation and smelled the delicious aroma of the food. He smelled multiple things being made and when it was done and he went into the kitchen he was very surprised. "Wow you made a ton of food! Are you sure its ok to give me any of this? Haha"

Rose laughed along with Vasner and replied "Eat up there is plenty more where this came from." Rose sat down at the table and began to load up her plate with lots of eggs, bacon, french toast, and sausage. Just because she was a girl did not mean that she didn't have a large appetite. Also being a demi-god meant she ate more than the average person would.

"Thanks! It'll all be gone soon! Haha" He got a plate and filled it with everything, sat down and ate it as fast as possible. He continued to do this and after 5a plates he was finally full. (OOC: I just had to post fast haha but we can have them talk if you want xD)

(OOC: They can talk after breakfast. that's fine :] )

After her first plate Rose ate about 3 more. "Not as much as you but i was close!" she said laughing. "So when do u want to head into town?" Rose asked as she started clearing the table.

"I'm surprised you at so much! Haha And how about after we are done here?" Vasner helped Rose clear the table and went towards the door, "hey where is the wheelbarrow? I'll get that monster into it right now."

"It's in the back in a large barn. You really can't miss it. But just in case..." Rose whistled for MeMe and Roxy. She quickly told them to show Vasner the way to the barn. MeMe and Roxy turned towards the door and started heading around the back.

"Thanks!" He followed MeMe and Roxy out the door and to the barn. When he got to the barn he opened one large door and went in. "Thanks you two for helping me." He found the wheelbarrow and took it to the front of the house where the monsters were. He loaded up one and it took up the whole thing since it was as big as a full grown dog. (Like a lab or something lol) He put it on the side of the house and went back inside and found Rose, "So are you ready to go?"

"As ready as i'll ever be." She said smiling and grabbing her bow. She turned to face Vasner "Need some help with that?" she said pointing to the dog sized monster in the wheelbarrow. She was secretly hoping she would not have to get too close to that thing. Even though it was dead that didn't mean much in her world.

"No I got it, thanks though. Alright lets go scare some people." He walked towards town and imagined how people would react to the beast they would bring into town.

Rose laughed as she followed along beside Vasner, truly thankful that she did have to get near that thing. "I'm sure we are going turn more than a few heads with lovely creature." she said while pointing towards it. She began to wonder how the people in town will react to what they have to say and whether or not they will believe them.

"I'm quite sure there won't be anyone who is surprised by this." As Vasner and Rose walked no monsters attack, they didn't even see a monster on the way there and this was a good thing. It meant that their assumptions about the monsters and undead going away during daytime was correct. "I'm glad the monsters seem to stay away during the day. Hopefully they are nocturnal and only come out at night but who knows."

Rose walked a little bit closer to Vasner when he mentioned the part about not being too sure whether the monsters were nocturnal. "All i hope is that they actually listen to us. People in this town can be very stubborn when it comes to things like this." Rose said as they neared the town. She continued to walk close to Vasner and even began checking behind them as they walked.

"Well if they don't then they will be sorely mistaken and get killed at night or in the woods." When they got to the town there were signs of struggles and fights. Pots and crates we're broken and eventually the two ran into a dead body. "Hm...the people may already know of the monsters....or some unlucky souls were out last night." Vasner ignored the body and walked towards the center of town, if this was the right way.

Rose gingerly stepped around the dead body. The dead majorly creeped her out. Just because she had an uncle in the death business did not make it anymore comfortable for her. But before completely walking away she took off her shawl and put it over the body as a sort of makeshift shroud, said a prayer, and quickly walked to catch up to Vasner. "The dead don't seem to phase you." Rose said

Status
Not open for further replies.