Hellsing's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen OOC/Signups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, I would like to start. I just have to say that next week I will be in examns for the whole week and I don't know if I will be able to reply often during that time, or until weekend for that matter. I really hope you don't mind. And The Cap can always help to be in charge of Millennium.

I'm voting for starting now. Perhaps with Alucard gathering the team? A nice bit of story there.

Yes I agree but will he just travel around the world to get to us?

Umm.... For this particular Hellsing rp Alucard is a woman, @Ginutusu.

It will start with Alucard and Seras going around the world to gather up the team. They also can pick what order to gather the team up.

Oh, y'all will not have to look for Anderson. He'll come to you.

If it's needed I'll give up Walter and play the Major plus I haven't got to play a bad guy in awhile.

Also I changed my weapon.

You don't have to give up Walter, but if you want to play The Major. It's your choice.

It will start with Alucard and Seras going around the world to gather up the team. They also can pick what order to gather the team up.

It might be a good idea to keep it to one post for those intros. Maybe work it out between players ahead of time so we can get introductions wrapped up quickly. Those tend to be when RPs are most likely to die.

True, the original idea was that once Alucard and Seras arrived in whichever country of the member they're there to pick is in, was when whoever is there would put an introductory post. But now when you put it that way, it is making me consider to think of another idea.

Seras is Mina Harper, Walter is Dorian Gray, Alexander Anderson is Mr Hyde, @The Philosoraptor your oc is Skinner. All that's left is nemo and Tom.

The question is, who to ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.