Hellsing's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen OOC/Signups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

First off: Mara Sov, right?

Second: I'm not the only one pissed that they keep trying to trick us into believing she's dead, right?

Third: Would anyone at some point be interested in doing a Destiny RP revolving around the rescue of the Queen of the Reef?

I would, seeing as Destiny RPs are rare. As for her "Death" I thought for a second. "Why did they kill off the Queen who is kinda important to the plot?"

I would, seeing as Destiny RPs are rare. As for her "Death" I thought for a second. "Why did they kill off the Queen who is kinda important to the plot?"

Pfft. They can't kill her off. The power of bewbs is too strong with that one.

I swear, if they pull a MGS 5 The Phantom Pain on us.... @ The Queen.

Fake out mixed in with "Da bewbs". Golly, I can imagine it now. Guardian person is all like "Well, the Awoken don't have a leader anymore. Time to relax." Then bam, the Queen shows up and destroys the City. Or something really bad.

Fake out mixed in with "Da bewbs". Golly, I can imagine it now. Guardian person is all like "Well, the Awoken don't have a leader anymore. Time to relax." Then bam, the Queen shows up and destroys the City. Or something really bad.

Yeah... Would we mind, really? I can dig being ruled by the Queen.

Also, I liked one of the original story ideas for Destiny and that was. The Speaker was actually somewhat evil. The Speaker manipulating the Guardians to do whatever he said, seeing as he was "The Speaker". In short, he can say "Kill these kids cause the Traveler sees the Darkness in them." And of coarse, some would have to seeing as if they didn't, The Speaker would then say "These Guardians are infected with The Darkness and have gone mad!". And the Queen was essentially The Rebellion to The Empire in the story.

Last edited:
Also, I liked one of the original story ideas for Destiny and that was. The Speaker and The Traveler were actually somewhat evil. The Speaker manipulating the Guardians to do what he and The Traveler said. And the Queen was essentially The Rebellion to The Empire in the story.

Eh. The Queen just doesn't fit that personality. The Speaker may still be evil, though, or at least unintentionally malevolent. Either manipulating the Traveler's message and his own high position in the City to achieve his goals, or he's partially possessed by the Darkness.

Regardless, my idea basically involved this: Since the Reef is relatively decimated in the terms of numbers, the Queen's Champion (an OC rank and character played by moi), nearly equivalent in rank to the Prince of Ravens (being described as the second of the Queen's shadows), is charged by Queen-Regent Petra Venj with investigating the Queen's disappearance on a more complex scale than currently possible for the Reef. Forming a fireteam comprised of Guardians of varying factions, ex-Wolves seeking redemption, and even a few questionably aligned characters from beyond the Traveler's reach, the Champion sets out on a quest to steal the temporal abilities of the Vex, requiring him and his team to journey across the Solar System, from the City to the far reaches of Neptune. If and when these powers are acquired, the so-called Fireteam Twilight is tasked with either rescuing the Queen from the blast of Oryx's superweapon, or, if such a rescue is impossible, pursuing her to wherever she may have fled from the battle.

I've played Destiny before and I'm interested in doing a Destiny rp.

Hunter all the way.

I'd be interested in a destiny RP though I only played the main story and not the DLC.

I swear, if they pull a MGS 5 The Phantom Pain on us.... @ The Queen.
Wait until the big secret about Venom snake is revealed to more people or at least the those new to a Kojima game.

I was literally blindsided by that reveal. Then it made me think. "How would he get the horn shrapnel removed without dying." Unless Nano machines. And it made me wonder, what'd happen if The Real Big Boss was there instead of Venom Snake?

I was literally blindsided by that reveal. Then it made me think. "How would he get the horn shrapnel removed without dying." Unless Nano machines. And it made me wonder, what'd happen if The Real Big Boss was there instead of Venom Snake?
(Spoilers)
He was the medic on the chopper in ground zero's don't know if you knew or not and it's said in the opening that it is pushing on his brain just not enough to kill him but if it were removed then he would hemorrhage and die if that's what you are talking about. Also Venom snake is meant to boost BB's reputation again while he rebuilds outer heaven.

I know that bit. But, when I asked that question to one of my friends.@ The Question if Big Boss was there instead of Venom Snake. They said. "Then the game would be a whole lot shorter."

I know that bit. But, when I asked that question to one of my friends.@ The Question if Big Boss was there instead of Venom Snake. They said. "Then the game would be a whole lot shorter."
Well technically he is since Venom snake in every aspect but genetics is BB from his face down to his personalty at least you can find evidence to back this up if you want to subscribe to this view, Also this game had made me not like BB as much anymore also my mind has the idea of a RP about Diamond dogs mercs doing their thing while Venom snake is doing his.

It does sound like a good idea.

Well technically he is since Venom snake in every aspect but genetics is BB from his face down to his personalty at least you can find evidence to back this up if you want to subscribe to this view, Also this game had made me not like BB as much anymore also my mind has the idea of a RP about Diamond dogs mercs doing their thing while Venom snake is doing his.

What I don't get is how Venom Snake is as good as Big Boss. I get that they manipulated his memories to think he was BB, but how did they, in the nine years he was in a coma, teach Venom to be as much of a badass as Big Boss, the greatest soldier in the world?

Nanomachines, son....This reminds me, a friend made this pic.0th.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.