Hellsing's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen OOC/Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, has anyone noticed that besides me, you, Victor Markov, and occasionally Miss Mischief, no one else is talking?

Yep....So, I'ma try and see if I can find someone to fill The Major's role. [And any of the villains if they want.]

Well I don't talk often because my time is quite limited between work and school when i have very few days off

Before we get around to that, i have a question. @The Philosoraptor, would your OC know Walter?

Which speaking of school I should head off to bed. Nighty night guys

Also, has anyone noticed that besides me, you, Victor Markov, and occasionally Miss Mischief, no one else is talking?
I'm still here and looking at the thread on a regular basis I just don't post much unless it's the RP itself.

Before we get around to that, i have a question. @The Philosoraptor, would your OC know Walter?

I'm debating that. Technically, Walter joined Millennium back in World War II, and hasn't really participated with them actively since. On the other hand, Mateus was recruited around the late eighties to early nineties, way after Walter.

I'm debating that. Technically, Walter joined Millennium back in World War II, and hasn't really participated with them actively since. On the other hand, Mateus was recruited around the late eighties to early nineties, way after Walter.
Arguably, Walter was always working with millennium since WWII, but being a double agent he was never caught. Take for instance the jackal. It was destroyed by a remote detonator when it was about to be used on Walter much like the younger of the Valentine brothers and Tubancain Alhambra were before they died.

Last edited:
Arguably, Walter was always working with millennium since WWII, but being a double agent he was never caught. Take for instance the jackal. It was destroyed by a remote detonator when it was about to be used on Walter much like the younger of the Valentine brothers and Tubancain Alhambra were before they died.

True. Are you insinuating Walter was responsible for detonating the trio of faux vampires?

True. Are you insinuating Walter was responsible for detonating the trio of faux vampires?
No, that was the doctor. I'm insinuating that with the aid of millennium Walter made the jackal and had the doctor detonate the weapon when the jackal was turned on Walter.

No, that was the doctor. I'm insinuating that with the aid of millennium Walter made the jackal and had the doctor detonate the weapon when the jackal was turned on Walter.

That's an indisputable fact made clear in the canon. What I'm saying is that I'm doubtful that Walter ever actually did physical work for Millennium prior to the London invasion, leaving no room for him to have met Mateus.

I think he helped millennium infiltrate key positions behind Integra's back and set the stage for the invasion of London.

Evening. I was noticed about this RP and I will take The Captain of The Mayor as my character. I will see lated on if I create another one. Nice to meet you all.

Evening. I was noticed about this RP and I will take The Captain of The Mayor as my character. I will see lated on if I create another one. Nice to meet you all.
This should be interesting. Two wolves of war facing off. The captain vs my OC Victor Markov. And this makes a nice reference to the old Cherokee legend about two wolves battling within a person.

I read about your character. I look forward to RP with you, or against you for that matter ;)

This will indeed be interesting. Although, the captain may have the upper hand with his mist ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.