Hellsing's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen OOC/Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but Victor's ability to use anything as a weapon will be on his benefit, as Captain is mostly found for his two long Mausers and a simple ocmbat knife. While Victor uses swords and others, even when Cap has a pretty hard skin, almost as a steel armor itself. Same weaknesses as Victor but instead of enduring cold, Cap will endure a lot better the fire, just to give it a change. Also, Cap will not be speaking for fights unless it's necessary or the Mayor tells him to fight. He's more calmed and would avoid problems, even help those he sees as his comrades. He wants to die at some point since he's just a puppet of the Mayor, as you may remember when he gives Sera the silver tooth to kill him.

True, but Victor's ability to use anything as a weapon will be on his benefit, as Captain is mostly found for his two long Mausers and a simple ocmbat knife. While Victor uses swords and others, even when Cap has a pretty hard skin, almost as a steel armor itself. Same weaknesses as Victor but instead of enduring cold, Cap will endure a lot better the fire, just to give it a change. Also, Cap will not be speaking for fights unless it's necessary or the Mayor tells him to fight. He's more calmed and would avoid problems, even help those he sees as his comrades. He wants to die at some point since he's just a puppet of the Mayor, as you may remember when he gives Sera the silver tooth to kill him.
Yup, I remember. Still got quite the edge over Victor with that mist form. Victor can regenerate quickly, but wears a set of physical armor after he transforms. Victor may walk around with a large arsenal of weapons on him, but that might end up costing him the fight.

Both have great attacks, defenses, and weaknesses. I will enjoy playing with those against your character. Cap will be thrilled by the fact that there's actually another werewolf still alive. Maybe that gives him the motivation to stop thinking about his death.

Now that you mention it, where are they?

Oh god, I haven't been getting any notifications for this thing! I'm sorry >.<

You're in, don't worry.

Uh, can you explain? Not unless you mean the Roleplay?

Oh, it hasn't started yet. We do need a Major, though we can still start without one until later on..

Ok....A small vote, who wants to start the RP and just go with it until we absolutely someone to play The Major?

I'd like to start, maybe say that the major has been on a mission for several months?

Or he perhaps went to go do something and left The Captain as his temporary replacement?

Reactions: Gray
I'm ready to start when ever.
Just wondering how the plot will unfound.

Alrighty, but first. Let's wait for the others to put in their vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.