Hellsing's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen OOC/Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn right.
I'm glad you made a scalpel type of character instead of another hammer.
On another note Harlow is starting to seem a mighty out classed if I do say so myself.

Indeed......Now I have a craving to watch any Hellboy related.

Indeed......Now I have a craving to watch any Hellboy related.

Did they ever make a cartoon for that? I remember seeing "Blood and Iron" once, the animated movie about Elizabeth Bathory, but I've never heard of an actual cartoon, like something they'd show on Adult Swim.

I think they were back in 2008 or 2009. But they may have stopped due to budget issues.

Seras, The Major, Pip, Rip Van Winkle and Tubalcain. Along The Doctor and The Captain.

Alrighty then. Give me a moment.

Did they ever make a cartoon for that? I remember seeing "Blood and Iron" once, the animated movie about Elizabeth Bathory, but I've never heard of an actual cartoon, like something they'd show on Adult Swim.
There was another cartoon movie for Hellboy called sword of storms.

I think they're both available on Youtube.

Nothing really. Just putting it out there that there was another animated movie for Hellboy.

Huh. Cool. You know what I never got? Hellboy was supposed to be the one to bring about the apocalypse, given his Right Hand of Doom by Azzael (is it supposed to be Azazel?) to control the Ogdru Jahad. Why didn't Azzael do it himself?! You trusted the apocalypse to an infant, ya dipshit!

Kinda like giving little kids laser swords of death that can cut almost through anything in a blink of an eye. @Star Wars.

Wait....I tagged someone by accident?

Status
Not open for further replies.