Hellsing's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen OOC/Signups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nanomachines, son....This reminds me, a friend made this pic.View attachment 86353

Regardless. I'm trying to figure out where we'd go for Vex tech, though. The Black Garden is easily accessed, so we could probably jump through dimensions. On the other hand, the Vault of Glass transports you all over the place. However, both the Black Heart and Atheon have been destroyed. Mercury might be a good idea, and a great place to pick up some more malicious Guardians. But I also wanted to head out into the Jovian region.

That does sound good.

I haven't completed the vault of glass yet. Apparently I'm not strong enough.

The Vault of Glass somewhat sucked because of The Maze, the one where if you get spotted by The Gorgons, everyone who is with you dies instantly.

I haven't gotten too far in the vault.

The Vault of Glass somewhat sucked because of The Maze, the one where if you get spotted by The Gorgons, everyone who is with you dies instantly.

All you have to do is pour your shots into them. A few rockets and they'd be dead, and you have a time period to do it in. It's not like all of them show up in one place all the time.

I know that, but in that case of another player who purposely gets spotted by them....Repeatedly, they're a pain.

We might have another person joining us for some Hellsing action.

Hmm, got this brought to my attention by a friend, and the fact it combines one of my favorite animes and an awesome movie suckered me in. Got a rather unique cast of folks too, I would certainly be happy to draw up a character for this, to be sure!

Thanks, I'll try and have that CS up tonight, sure as sure.

Hmm, got this brought to my attention by a friend, and the fact it combines one of my favorite animes and an awesome movie suckered me in. Got a rather unique cast of folks too, I would certainly be happy to draw up a character for this, to be sure!

Ah. This one.

Good grief.....My roommate just told me a pun......"What do you call angles that say nice things about other angles? Complementary Angles."

Could be worse....Could be like his average wordplay puns.

You could say he's trying to ham it up.

"What do you call a fast zombie? A ZOOM-bie!"

Status
Not open for further replies.