Hell's Coffee Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do get the basic system, and we understand how it works. It was the same on our old site. I have experience with this stuff. However, in the roleplay I do, everyone developed characters. We're a tight group, and our roleplay has grown along with us. It's been running for a year straight now.
We have a platoon of characters, and we tend to make a lot of characters that we never even use in the main story. Just out of creativity or boredom. Or when we have an idea for a story that wouldn't work in the main plot. Then we go OOC, and perform the roleplay there. It'not how it's supposed to be used, but it's the system we've had a lot of fun with, since we're all rather random people. I was hoping we could continue to use this system on this website.
So an off-shoot of the main story? In this case, you'd just make another IC thread, regardless of whether it's just a 1x1 or not. Or you can play it out in a PM. Just not in the OOC thread.

Well, precision is attacks that deal high damage, but hit precisely. Like how Tyki can attack your vital organs directly. Power is your destructive power, as in, big explosions and destruction.
But couldn't there be power in the precision? What would be explosions and destruction is focused into a smaller area, thus making it even more effective?

So an off-shoot of the main story? In this case, you'd just make another IC thread, regardless of whether it's just a 1x1 or not. Or you can play it out in a PM. Just not in the OOC thread.
The problem is that after a week, we'd have fifty threads that way, so we decided to skip that whole thing. Furthermore, we concentrated in one thread, because it's just more practical.
However, if absolutely necessary, we'll just have to deal.

might i ask why you're so focused on wanting us to do this the hard way instead of just letting us do it the way we have done it?

Percisely my dear! Kill a thousand to save a million or try to save them all? It's how you see good or evil.
Alright. Well I would like to know more about your holy energy projection capabilities and limits.

But couldn't there be power in the precision? What would be explosions and destruction is focused into a smaller area, thus making it even more effective?
That would be a power and precision character. Someone that does those two would have powerful explode-y attacks and be able to focus them. However, you have no defense, and someone with a stealth attack could easily take you out before you had a chance to strike.

that's actually harder than one might think :P hence why percision and power are hard to mix :P

That would be a power and precision character. Someone that does those two would have powerful explode-y attacks and be able to focus them. However, you have no defense, and someone with a stealth attack could easily take you out before you had a chance to strike.

like me that could just walk up and pull out her heart...

might i ask why you're so focused on wanting us to do this the hard way instead of just letting us do it the way we have done it?
Tyki, rules are rules, and if we're going to use their forum, we'll have to adapt this to their rules.
Alright. Well I would like to know more about your holy energy projection capabilities and limits.
That just made me decide I like you. Smart girl. You'll have to pay attention here, and teach some of the others a lesson.

Very true. So what would be a good mix, in your opinion?

like me that could just walk up and pull out her heart...

Exactly. However, if she found some way to circumvent Choose, like enhancing her attack with Innocence, and got in a clear shot, you'd be screwed.

Well I thought of it in a manner so you could combine power and percision. You can use light beams to burn though foes able to chose the size and shabe of the beam. Or send out large energy waves that can destroy buildings and wipe out armies. How does that sound?

Tyki, rules are rules, and if we're going to use their forum, we'll have to adapt this to their rules.

That just made me decide I like you. Smart girl. You'll have to pay attention here, and teach some of the others a lesson.
Well I'm glad you like me! Trust, I will pay attention. I'm a stickler for the details.

Very true. So what would be a good mix, in your opinion?
You can specialize in one, go for an all-round character that can do them all, or pick two you're good at, and forsake the third. Your choice.

Well I thought of it in a manner so you could combine power and percision. You can use light beams to burn though foes able to chose the size and shabe of the beam. Or send out large energy waves that can destroy buildings and wipe out armies. How does that sound?
I like it but apparently that would leave me defenseless and that is no bueno.

Well I'm glad you like me! Trust, I will pay attention. I'm a stickler for the details.
Good. That'll keep your character alive. All too many chars in my rp have walked straight into traps that they couldn't get out of.

*is laying in bed under a fuzzy blanket* =3 fuuuuzzzzzyyyyyy x3

Exactly. However, if she found some way to circumvent Choose, like enhancing her attack with Innocence, and got in a clear shot, you'd be screwed.

beleive it or not tyki can do more, he just doesn't have to (plus only very strong innocence users can even match him)

Status
Not open for further replies.