Hell's Coffee Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's a good thing that I enjoy twisted then!

Well....I am thinking of something. A sorta...well....spin off rp. Rather than try to continue our rp we should have a spin off for this fourm untill RPG is back up and running. New characters, new setting, same universe...how dose that sound?

Not at all. Your OOC thread (which is what this is now) is mainly for discussion about the roleplay but a little chitchat isn't ruled out. Try not to veer off on a tangent too badly though. We do have a chatbox for regular conversation. :) *points at the nav bar* Come say hi if you want. Otherwise, enjoy your roleplay and I do apologize for all the mix up on my part.
No problem at all, you've been a big help to this group!

Well it's a good thing that I enjoy twisted then!
Awesome! Alright. We do OOC roleplays, in which you're allowed to do anything you want and just have fun, in the OOC, here, for lols. I'll have the IC up soon, I wasn't expecting to have to make an IC thread, so it might take a bit. Sorry for the delay!

(( you honestly seem more like a generic char... not really proficient at anything...
I would like to not be generic haha. I'm just new to roleplay and unsure of powers I should have. I appreciate any and all help!

Well....I am thinking of something. A sorta...well....spin off rp. Rather than try to continue our rp we should have a spin off for this fourm untill RPG is back up and running. New characters, new setting, same universe...how dose that sound?
Hmmm..... same time? Or a different time?

Well, then we could still do an OOC RP, if you want.

I don't know what you mean but please don't roleplay in the OOC threads. Out Of Character here is for discussion, it's you as the writer, not the character. If you mean OOC RP as in using a different character than your main one, that's still just regular In Character roleplay here on Iwaku. I hope that makes sense.

I would like to not be generic haha. I'm just new to roleplay and unsure of powers I should have. I appreciate any and all help!
Don't worry about it. I have six years of experience, but most of these bozos were picked up by me about a year ago. Reared them into real roleplayers, I did. Now, soon enough we'll be hammering all that into you, but for the moment, welcome to the family.

Well....while I like your pyrokinisis idea I already did that with a character.....maybe......*Starts thinking of cool powers.* maybe you could have holy energy perjection?

we recently redid the power levels where they were divided by power, percision, and defense. tyki's a defense and persicion type due to his "choose" ability

I don't know what you mean but please don't roleplay in the OOC threads. Out Of Character here is for discussion, it's you as the writer, not the character. If you mean OOC RP as in using a different character than you're main one, that's still just regular In Character roleplay here on Iwaku. I hope that makes sense.
Goshdarnit. Okay, so we can't roleplay in the OOC, and we aren't allowed to have OOC and IC in the same thread?

I don't know what you mean but please don't roleplay in the OOC threads. Out Of Character here is for discussion, it's you as the writer, not the character. If you mean OOC RP as in using a different character than you're main one, that's still just regular In Character roleplay here on Iwaku. I hope that makes sense.
Normally a "OOC Rp" consists of us arguing about IC stuff while cartoonishly beating the crap out of each other. More a anger managment thing than all else....or is that only for me....humm......I need to give this some thought!

Well....while I like your pyrokinisis idea I already did that with a character.....maybe......*Starts thinking of cool powers.* maybe you could have holy energy perjection?
Holy energy perjection? Sounds interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.