Hell's Coffee Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Yay! Although I do hope Asura makes it eventually.
Now, shall we do an OOC roleplay, or go IC?))

((Alrighty. I'm half demon, half human. I don't remember anything about my past from a year ago up to now. All I remember is fire and a woman screaming. I can make fire with my hands and am unusually strong but that's about it for abilities. I am a wanderer, unsure of what I am looking for. Does that work for your rp?))

((Yay! Although I do hope Asura makes it eventually.
Now, shall we do an OOC roleplay, or go IC?))
((I say ooc just to get back into the habit. Great now I am thinking of Linkin park's song breaking the habit......))

Hey guess what, guys? I just learned that posts that consist solely of Out Of Character isn't allowed even in Jump-In roleplays. So this is now your OOC thread! That means you can lose the brackets. :)

Awesomely patient GM, sir. You will need to make an In Character thread for the actual roleplaying here:

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forums/jump-in-roleplays.21/

((Alrighty. I'm half demon, half human. I don't remember anything about my past from a year ago up to now. All I remember is fire and a woman screaming. I can make fire with my hands and am unusually strong but that's about it for abilities. I am a wanderer, unsure of what I am looking for. Does that work for your rp?))
((Sorta had a character like that but seeing as she is deceased it should work perfectly.))

((Of course! However, you should be aware that the power level of this rp is ridiculously high. And that's after all the nerfing I've done. Like the OP describes, this is universal war. Kami can casually wipe out entire planets, and even rip apart entire solar systems with his powers. Beings like the Daemon or Lon are even more powerful. Lon, BTW, stands for the Lord of Nightmares.
Now, your character is fine, but ima add the ability to move from planet to planet by creating a portal. This is pretty much a standard in this roleplay, as the story plays throughout the universe, instead of on one planet.
So, knowing this, just how powerful is your char? Planetary destruction level is pretty much the maximum for characters that haven't recieved special boons, like Spirit.))

Hey guess what, guys? I just learned that posts that consist solely of Out Of Character isn't allowed even in Jump-In roleplays. So this is now your OOC thread! That means you can lose the brackets. :)

Awesomely patient GM, sir. You will need to make an In Character thread for the actual roleplaying here:

Many thanks Dawn. Although there isn't a rule about light hearted messing around in an ooc is there? We tend to pull pranks and generaly mess around should the GM leave....

(( I ment aono and bob ooc rp wise... Ic? ))
*Angel holds out twilight to kihaku* you can hold her just dont eat her
*Kihaku almost squeels in delight as she carefully holds Twilight, smiling broadly.*
Kihaku: I won't! She's so SMALL!

Thanks for the compliment (=
Well, at least we can lose the brackets. I completely missed this post lol.
Thanks for the heads-up.

((I say ooc just to get back into the habit. Great now I am thinking of Linkin park's song breaking the habit......))
I don't think there's a problem in thinking of good music. Alrighty. Fate?

((Planetary destruction level would be fine by me. I will probably mess up somewhere down the road so just turn me in the right direction when I'm ignorant of a plot point! I'm pleased to be welcomed into your group!))

(( i think i'll bring tyki back for now...
Return of the Tyki! Oh wow!
((Planetary destruction level would be fine by me. I will probably mess up somewhere down the road so just turn me in the right direction when I'm ignorant of a plot point! I'm pleased to be welcomed into your group!))
Don't worry about it, we all make mistakes. And all people are welcome! I hope you'll enjoy this place. Oh, and one more thing before I drop you in the IC. There's the messed-up-ness of this rp. There may be torture scenes, implied rape, death, and other horrible events. We're all funny people, but this rp can get rather twisted at times.

Not at all. Your OOC thread (which is what this is now) is mainly for discussion about the roleplay but a little chitchat isn't ruled out. Try not to veer off on a tangent too badly though. We do have a chatbox for regular conversation. :) *points at the nav bar* Come say hi if you want. Otherwise, enjoy your roleplay and I do apologize for all the mix up on my part.

(( you honestly seem more like a generic char... not really proficient at anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.