Hell's Coffee Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw this . The du I shoot this duck and ill wait for the otherone to cook! (Matt will undertand)

Proud to join the family! You guys are pretty awesome :)
Thank you. Well, let's get started then. I'll get that IC thread up and running, although I'd like to hear out Tiny first. He appears to have an idea for an alternate story thingy.

Holy energy perjection? Sounds interesting!
Yea. Basicly you could channel holy energy and damage anything "Evil". Now the term "Evil" is used losely due to evil being a matter of perception. Mainly things that use dark energy or demonic things....like my main character. *Points to profile pic* That's him. Now you would be able to damage him slightly more than average attacks due to him being "Evil"....again "Evil" being used losely.

Here on Iwaku, we don't have a single character or "persona". We have one for each roleplay we join. You can definitely keep using the same character. No problem with that. But most people make a character for a roleplay.

IC = In Character. (you are posting as the character, no matter which roleplay)
OOC = Out Of Character. (you are posting as yourself, the writer)

Roleplays are sectioned into two parts: OOC and IC.
OOC is for plot discussion, character sheets, etc.
IC is for the actual roleplay itself.

Iwaku is not one set world or setting. It's a community - a collection of worlds and stories and settings.

Cool, huh?

Yea. Basicly you could channel holy energy and damage anything "Evil". Now the term "Evil" is used losely due to evil being a matter of perception. Mainly things that use dark energy or demonic things....like my main character. *Points to profile pic* That's him. Now you would be able to damage him slightly more than average attacks due to him being "Evil"....again "Evil" being used losely.

basically, but again that's not very good if you can't hit your target...

Here on Iwaku, we don't have a single character or "persona". We have one for each roleplay we join. You can definitely keep using the same character. No problem with that. But most people make a character for a roleplay.

Iwaku is not one set world or setting. It's a community - a collection of worlds and stories and settings.

Cool, huh?

to be entirely honest, ooc rping is really just us fucking around in an rp-like manner...

Thank you. Well, let's get started then. I'll get that IC thread up and running, although I'd like to hear out Tiny first. He appears to have an idea for an alternate story thingy.
Well instead of throwing our new people into the deep fryer we might as well throw them in the pan first. Maybe have a story line taking place way back. Like When Drac was alive and stine was still the main villian. This way they don't have to worry about kami showing up and give them a feel for our rp universe....

Would that make my character "Good"?

So I could be either power, defense, or precision correct?

or a mix, like how tyki's a mix of 2 (defense and percision) you could be just one but a mix of two is probably the best and most realistic way to go

or a mix, like how tyki's a mix of 2 (defense and percision) you could be just one but a mix of two is probably the best and most realistic way to go
Precision and Power sound good to me.

Cool, huh?

We do get the basic system, and we understand how it works. It was the same on our old site. I have experience with this stuff. However, in the roleplay I do, everyone developed characters. We're a tight group, and our roleplay has grown along with us. It's been running for a year straight now.
We have a platoon of characters, and we tend to make a lot of characters that we never even use in the main story. Just out of creativity or boredom. Or when we have an idea for a story that wouldn't work in the main plot. Then we go OOC, and perform the roleplay there. It'not how it's supposed to be used, but it's the system we've had a lot of fun with, since we're all rather random people. I was hoping we could continue to use this system on this website.

In a way yes....but the line of good and evil is so murky you would have a easier time reading shakespear though a glass of muddy chocolate milk.
Ahh. I see. It is a matter of your own morals and beliefs I suppose.

Precision and Power sound good to me.

Well, precision is attacks that deal high damage, but hit precisely. Like how Tyki can attack your vital organs directly. Power is your destructive power, as in, big explosions and destruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.