• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Hello everyone! Game-Master here! Got some questions inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably be changing Clementine for Arvo everyone ;D

Soo yeah, I'm like here now. But I'm rethinking if I will be in the next game or not. First I thought yes, then when it was shutdown I sorta thought no, but now I'm not sure. It depends on how my schedule for college turns out. I may have to drop a class and if I do, heck yes I'll be in it. XD

Soo yeah, I'm like here now. But I'm rethinking if I will be in the next game or not. First I thought yes, then when it was shutdown I sorta thought no, but now I'm not sure. It depends on how my schedule for college turns out. I may have to drop a class and if I do, heck yes I'll be in it. XD

Don't put yourself out on our accounts though; I'd feel bad. Real life does (unfortunately) have to take priority sometimes.

............I Will totally be returning as Jane from this batman event, in the Silent Hill event.

HECK. YES. I would so be returning Elsa from ties that bind again if you have a plan later on. :D

Yes, for the Silent Hill Murder Game, you'll be permitted to come back as duos from previous games from the past. All of you are interconnected by losing a loved one, such as a child or sibling. The town beckons you over, Silent Hill awaits. >:)

Yes, for the Silent Hill Murder Game, you'll be permitted to come back as duos from previous games from the past. All of you are interconnected by losing a loved one, such as a child or sibling. The town beckons you over, Silent Hill awaits. >:)

I want to put Clementine in it, but I have some plans for her, that involve her hat having the whole Multiverse shit all over it. ;(

.........I also never said Molly died........So If I could.....I would love to return as her. Maybe both her and Jane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back