Hello everyone! Game-Master here! Got some questions inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we not allowed to be in this RP if we're under 18?
You can, provided everyone else is also under 18.

Minors can roleplay erotica, but only with other minors (under 18). Similarly, Adults can only play erotica with other adults (Over 18). This is to prevent the adults from getting in legal trouble, since legally, it's counted as cyber sex, and is a crime with a minor.

I found you guys! Well it seems we won't get shut down over here, which is obviously great news

This is how I feel right now:

O85kQcN.png

True story, bro.

You can, provided everyone else is also under 18.

Minors can roleplay erotica, but only with other minors (under 18). Similarly, Adults can only play erotica with other adults (Over 18). This is to prevent the adults from getting in legal trouble, since legally, it's counted as cyber sex, and is a crime with a minor.

Oh. This RP is composed of people of all ages. But it isn't sex. It's brutal and entirely violent murder. It's just that Aki made a masturbation joke once and he got permabanned from RPNation.

O85kQcN.png

True story, bro.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reactions: Akibahara

O85kQcN.png

True story, bro.

It has begun... Look at what we have done. My god...

Reactions: MrSandman
I missed this shiet. Shouldn't we open the RP already? I'm sure @SuperChocoMilk

is reaaaaady

I think we are just going to wait a bit for more people to find their way here. I may be wrong though...

I think we are just going to wait a bit for more people to find their way here. I may be wrong though...

I'll make the forum once again (on this website it's called a 'Group') by tomorrow. I have all day off on Tuesday. Just enuff time for me to recruit and set everything in motion.

Reactions: Driver
Status
Not open for further replies.