Heartless

He nodded. "Sure." He nuzzled the top of the other head as he held him close, his body relaxed.

Harken smiled, pulling the blankets over them. He didn't realize he forgot to lock the door.

He slowly fell asleep, purring softly with pleasure.

(I know! Hm....)

"Harken!" a womans voice shouted, causing the teen to startle out of his sleep.
"Mom? What are you doing home?"
"What are you doing naked in bed with a boy?" then Harken remembered that Belle had stayed the night. He looked at his mother desperately.
"Mom, please don't tell-"
"Who? Don't tell... who?" his father asked, his voice deadly calm as he came into the room. Harken looked horrified.
"Both of you, downstairs, now," he ordered. Harken nodded, pulling his pants on and running down the stairs.
"Belle... we're calling your parents," he said, obviously trying not to scream at them.

His icey eyes snapped open and filled with dispair and his body tensed. "You have no right to say anything to my parents, sir." He said softly, an edge to his voice, his ears flat against his head.

"Wanna bet? You work for me, and I find you in bed with my son? I believe I have reason enough to scold you myself," he said, voice calm.
"Get dressed and go downstairs," he said, walking out.

He felt his heart stutter. He wouldn't be able to go home if his parents were called... "Herken... I'm sorry..." He whispered. He pulled on his clothes slowly, wondering how well he'd be able to survive on the streets.

The father walked out, followed closely by the mother. Harken sat on the couch, his head down, obviously trying not to cry. He looked up when he saw his father coming down.
"Dad, please don't call his parents. I was the one who pressured him," he whispered. The man sighed, shaking his head.
"I wouldn't be a responsible parent if I did that... I knew I shouldn't have sent you to a public school. Your starting home-schooling again, we'll call the home teacher in the morning," he said. Harken felt tears slid down his cheeks.
"Dad, please-"
"Don't even start." he said, pulling up Belle's file on his computer.

He tentively stepped downstairs, eyes hard and barren of any emotions, body rigid and ears flat against his head.

Harken glanced over at Belle, his eyes apologetic. His father put the phone to his ear, speaking when it was answered.
"They'll be picking you up, Belle," he informed, hanging up. Harken looked as if he would burst into tears.

(I say, after the whole thing with Belle's parents plays out, we time skip to when they're... 20 or so?)

He glared, filling with bitterness. "Thank you sir." He growled, hackles rising, casting Harken a warm loving look before he got up and went to the front, jumping at the sight of his enraged father. His mother got out of the car, crying."You're not our baby! We need to get you all fixed! Your father found a camp for you and everything!"He frowned. "Mom I'm-" He grunted, wobbling as a fist connected with his jaw, his father standing in front of him. "Get your disgusting ass in the car." He growled, grabbing him and pulling him by his sensitive ears and shoving him into the car.He stared out the window, one lone tear escaping as Harken's home dissappeared.(Let's do it)

Harken watched the car go, tears gliding down as he watching it become smaller and smaller, drowning out his fathers lecture, and talk of getting him a therapist. He got up and ran up the stairs.
"I hate you!" he screamed, slamming his door and locking it.

(Let's change it to 25. I don't want them to be in college.....)

Harken, now 25 years old, sat alone in an old coffee shop. He had denied taking the company from his father, and instead became an artist. He still had his long white hair, and was still gay, just not as likely to show it. The only things that really changed were he looked older, and he had grown to be 5'9". He sighed, sipping his drink until it was empty. He walked out, tossing the cup in the trash, and walked down to the nearest book store.

He slowly flipped through a book, wondering at the pictures. His body was completely rigid, his face sompletely blank, his eyes empty. He wore his usualy of a turtleneck, this one having quiarter sleeves since it was beginning to wane into the spring season, His hair now in a long braind that he draped over his shoulder. His eyes had deep black shadows under them from never sleeping, his body neat and glasses only a little cracked. He didn't find this book as interesting as he thought, robotically getting up and replacing it back in it's place as he wandered around the store, passing the time until he was allowed to go home.

Harken walked into the book store and went behind the counters. He ended up getting a job here, as someone who organized, and as a clerk. It was not bad, by all means, no. It paid well enough for just one person, and he liked books. He sa behind the counter reading a manga an occasionally glancing up to see if anyone was there. He was dressed in simple tight jeans and a white shirt, which was mandatory.

Once, when he looked up, he saw a man about his age just wandering around. He jumped over the counter and walked over to the man.
"Sir, is there anything I can help... you.... hey, do I know you?" he asked.

He turned, icey eyes looking him up and down slowly. "I do not know." He said robotically, his soft voice deep and smooth. He rubbed at his eyes, thinking maybe he wasn't really awake and looked him up and down again, a soft warm laugh echoing in his head. Who was the person? He seemed rather familiar....

Harken looked at the man sadly.
"I swear, I know you..." he mumbled, holding his hand to his mouth and drumming his fingers.
"What's your name?" he asked.

"My name...?" He wondered for a moment, working hard to recall it. Then he remembered, the same voice who'd laughed warmly in his head breathing it softly. "Belle." The phone in his pocket buzzed and he pulled it out, glancing at the message before shoving it back into his pants. "Excuse me, but I must be going." He murmured, leaving quickly, the voice fading away with a sad sigh.

Harken gasped at the name, suddenly remembering the man. His reaction was delayed, but when he heard Belle was leaving, he tried to get him.
"Wait, Belle!" he shouted, running out the door and down the side walk. He caught him quickly, grabbing his wrist.
"Belle, oh my god, it's really you... do you remember me? I'm Harken," he said, his eyes hopeful and happy tears in his eyes.