Heartless

He nodded, slowly crawling into the bed and pulling Harken up wo his still slightly chilled, naked body. "I love you..."

"I love you too, belle," Harken said, climbing into bed with his and curling close.
"Good night,"

"Good night..." He murmured, curling around Harken, a faint smile on his lips.

Harken stayed up a little long before he, too, was over-come with sleep/

In the morning, Harken woke first, getting up quietly to go make breakfast. Lord knows Belle needed it.

He slowly woke up, feeling drained and dizzy, his body shaking as he forced himself to sit up. Where was he again? This place wasn't familiar....

Then he remembered as Harken scent filled his nose and a purr rumbled in his chest. He had his lover back... his sweet, beautiful lover...

Harken hummed a happy but subtle tune as he cracked the eggs, mixing some batter for muffins. His ear twitched when he head something.
"Belle? You awake?"

His ears flicked and he crawled out of bed, walking to the door and into the kitchen. "Yes..." His voice rumbled from his purring. "What are you doing?"

"Just making breakfast," Harken giggled when he heard the slight purr.
"Are you that happy to see me?"

He nodded, stepping up behind the other and licking his neck, nuzzling it happily. "I am very happy..."

Harken shuddered, sighing happily.
"S-Stop! I have to finish breakfast," he laughed, turning back to the food.
"Hungry?"

He perked, nodding with a smile creasing the corners of his mouth for a moment. "Yes, very."

"Good, cause food is ready now," he said, putting the pancakes on a plate, then the bacon on an other.
"Go sit," he said, getting out plates and silverware for the two of them/

He did as commanded, licking his lips as his stomache growled angrily at him to get to eating, digging in as soon as Harken was seated and everything set, hardly coming up for air, making him wonder when the last time he'd eaten was.

"Kami! Belle, slow down, you'll hurt yourself!" Harken shouted, pushing the plate away from Belle.
"Calm down, okay? You don't need to scarf it, love," he said, taking a bite out of his pancakes.

He blushed, swallowing quickly and taking a deep breath. "I-I'm sorry... I guess I was a lot hungrier then I thought..." He nervously scratched the weird itch he always got on the back of his when he was nervous. "But it was tastey." He flashed a smile, hiding the pain at how horrendously aching his cheeks were just from the faint smile last night. He felt as though his face and nearly rusted in place.

Harken chuckled.
"It's fine, love. Just slow down a bit, okay?" Harken said, finishing off his plate. He enjoyed the smile he was given.
"So, um... you grew your hair out?"

He paused, glancing over his shoulder at his three foot long braid. "Oh... yeah, I guess I did." He frowned. "I don't think I like it though..."

"We can cut it, if you want," Harken offered, pulling out his phone to dial a hairdresser.

He perked, nodding. "Yes, thank you..." He sniffed himself and grimaced. "I smell like garbage and sweat... ugh, I don't know how you could stand sleeping near me..." He blushed, feeling gross and embarrassed.

Harken smiled.
"I could do it because I love you... the bathroom is on the left, down the hall, if you want," he added, talking as soon as the phone was answered and setting up an appointment.