Heartless

He stared, struggling and tugging his wrist free." My father wants me home. I can't stay." He hurried along, knowing by being late that there were going to be a few lashings waiting for him...

Harken felt as if his heart had been ripped out. Belle didn't know him. His ears dropped and he walked back to the book store with his head down. His first love didn't even know him.
"Harken, you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine... I think.... could I leave early today?" he asked, tears in his eyes.
"yeah, of course," and with that Harken gathered his manga and left, returning to his apartment he had bought once he turned 18.

He spent a long night curled up in his room nursing a cut on his cheek, trembling with shock. He jumped at the crack of thunder, clamping his hands over his ears, knowing how much trouble he was in now, and feeling strange now that his medication was wearing off little by little. "Where am I?" He mumbled softly, looking around the unfamiliar room, feeling a bit light headed. A crack of lightning and rumble of thunder, the light flashing through the gap in the curtains and showing him... the cooling body of his father...

He gasped, standing up slowly, trembling. "What happened?!" He asked the air. Last he remembered, he'd tried escaping that horribly anti-gay camp in the middle of the night after sleeping with the camp masters son...

Harken...

If he was here... then maybe Harken was nearby?!

His heart leaped, dropping into the ground when he remembered that something had killed his father... He shook his head. What did it matter to him? The man had been an abusive bastard.

Quickly he gathered things, taking his fathers money and credit cards and a backpack of food and a can opener, throwing on a coat before running out into the drenching rain, hoping to all good in the world that Harken hadn't moved in the two years he'd been gone to camp...

He trudged and trudged until he simply dropped, sopping wet and exausted from litterally running nearly the entire night, barely having the energy to pull himself up under some stairs to keep from getting rained on before dropping into sleep, looking haggard and completely not himself.

(Wait.... I'm confused, is he mentally ill or something?)

Harken was running home from a convenience store in the rain, when he tripped over something. He looked back, seeing a foot.
"Oh... my god," he mumbled, rushing over at picking the man up, not even noticing who it was as he got them both out of the rain.

Once home, he dropped the man on the couch and turned on the light, gasped.
"Oh my god, Belle!" he shouted, his heart fluttering. He rushed over, taking off his beloveds wet clothes and running to get him a blanket, tucking it around him securely.
"There..." he sighed, moving the mans wet hair.

(No, his parents were forcing illigal perscription meds down his throat so that he'd think he was strait and then he just turned into a robot. Bell will explain anything else through the rp.)

He shivered, still dead asleep, but happy that he was warm and not being soaked through completely anymore... But he had to find him... had to get to him... "Harken..." He whimpered softly, seeing the boys face so close to his then so far away, fading away...

(ahhhhhh, okay!)

Harken looked at Belle, his eyes watering. He did remember.
"Belle... hey, love, I'm right here," he whispered. After all these years, Belle did remember.

How did Harken sound so real? So... so...

His eyes slowly fluttered open to lock with Harken's own teary eyes.

He felt his heart stutter and stop momentarily before it kicked back in high gear, jerking up and kissing him frantically, tears pouring down his cheeks. He'd felt so heart broken those few years ago as he watched Harken fade into the distance...

"Harken.." He sobbed happily, not wanting this to be a dream at all, holding the other tightly.

Harken gasped, but ;et his own tears fall freely.
"I missed you, Belle... god, I can't believe it's you," he said, hugging him back and resting his head on Belle's shoulder. He felt his heart skipping beats, he was so happy.

"God Harken... it's only been two years but I missed you so much!" He murmured, pulling the other onto his lap. "I thought it'd be longer before I could see you again..." He kissed Harken's neck gently, a purr rumbling in his throat and vibrating his words.

His hand couldn't get enough of Harken, rubbing down his back and arms, over his neck, caressing his cheek, his lips kissing away the tears as his own slowly stopped.

"I know, Belle," Harken sighed. He loved when Belle touched him.
"I love you so much," he said. The parents couldn't stop them now.
"Why didn't you say something at the book store?'

He froze and pulled away, eyes flashing with confusion. "Book store? I haven't seen you in two years since I was shipped off."

"No, love, you were at a book store earlier today and I was working, but you ran out after getting a text from your dad," Harken answered, worry crossing his features.

"I-I was? I don't remember any of that..." He bit his lip. "Why can't i remember? I've been living with my dad..." He pulled out the cellphone in his pocket and paled as he glanced at the date. "I-It's been... nine... years...." He began to shake. "I only remember the first two..." He whispered. "What happened to me?"

Harken bit his lip. He didn't mention it at first, but he knew it was true. It had been nine years.
"Babe, I'm 25... it's been such a long time, and... I-I don't know what happened," he held Belle's hands, rubbing them softly.
"Please, my love, calm down," he encouraged.

"Why? How?" His stomache turned and he felt horrensously sick, his face turning green before he jerk free and stumbled to the nearest trashcan and dry heaved.

Harken followed suit, holding Belle's hair back and rubbing his back.
"I'll find out, I promise," he assred, knowing his father had some good connections.

He trmbled, feeling so sick but unable to throw anything up and feel better. He felt dizzy and cold, twitchy. He ached and didn't understand why or how. Only the comforting thing was that he found his lover again after so long... most of that time he'd no known had passed...

Harken sighed, walking into the kitchen to get some medicine.
"Here, Belle. Drink this," he encouraged.
"I promise, I'll find out what happened, okay?"

He nodded, drinking down the medicine easily and calming down quickly. "Thank you Harken..." He hugged the other close, nuzzling his neck and inhaling his faintly familiar scent. "Thank you..."

"Of course, my love... come on, we should sleep. It's been a long day," he commented, helping Belle to his feet and leading him to the bed.