Heartless

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He nodded, leaning over and pressing a loving kiss to the top of Harkens head. "Thank you Harken." He twitched his lips in a bit of a smile.

Harken smiled, standing up and stretching.
"Oh, by the way, I have to go see my dad at work today, so if you want to come over, just walk right in, there is a key in the flower bed, my mom's not going to be home, and dad has to work late, so I'll be home before him," he smiled, walking out and grabbing his backpack, heading to the class he was, yet again, late for.

The rest of the day went by quickly, and slowly, and then quickly, then slowly again until the last bell rang and Harken headed down the nurses office.
"I'll see you later, babe," he smiled, handing Belle the notes before leaving.

He flipped through them slowly, very happy and pleased. He had found a good person. But now he felt loads better, his body no longer in pain. He got up and went over to Harken's house, not wanting to dissapoint his lover after the other had been so good to him.

Harken walked down to see his father, conversing with him for about and hour before he had to leave because of a meeting.
"I'll see you at home, father,"
"No, I want you in bed by the time I'm home," he said sternly.
"Alright, I will be," he nodded, inwardly smiling. That means he would have more time with Belle.

He walked home quickly, opening the door before locking it back up behind him. He walked up to his room and smiled at Belle.
"Heya, babe,".

He looked up from his homework and nodded. "Hey." He twitched his lips, giving as much of a smile as he could.

"So, how is it?" he asked, setting his backpack down and sliding onto the bed with his boyfriend. He leaned his head on his shoulder.
"You can stay late tonight, or all night if you want, my dad's not coming home until late, and mom's out with her old college friends."

He quierked his lips. "I'd enjoy staying all night... although, I do beleive I perfer you under me instead of the other way around." Her reached out and pulled him down, kissing him firmly on the lips. A soft purr rumbled in his throat, his tail swaying with happiness.

Harken giggled, biting his lip.
"Does that mean you wanna do me again?" he asked, getting on his hands and knees, his tails flicking behind him.

"Yes." He purred, leaning up and nibbling on his ear.

"I'll be sure to scream for you," Harken whispered, purring at the pleasure he received from his ears. He pushed Belle back and moved so he would be on bottom, and Belle could be over him. He tugged at the hem of his boyfriend's wanting it off.

He quickly pulled it off, sliding his hands up Harkens shirt and rubbing at his hardened nipples, nipping at the other neck with a purr.

Harken moaned, putting his arms above his head to allow Belle full access to him. He felt his nipples getting harder, and became more and more aroused, the tightness in his pants unbearable.
"Oh, Belle," he moaned.

He bit down, sucking firmly as his instincts began to take over and he made a large red blothc that would most definately be a hicky in the morning before he pushed up Harkens shirt until he could pull it off of his head and kissed his way slowly down Harkens body.

Harken sighed, smiling softly. He squirmed a little, the teasing touches driving him mad.
"Belle, don't tease me to much," he moaned.

He chuckled breathily and craesssed the bulge of the front of Harken's pants. "Teasing is to fun." He murmured; his voice husy with lust. "You make fun noises." He leaned up and nipped at one nipple, his lips quirking a moment.

Harken bit his lip, moaning loudly as he squirmed. He blushed, his ears folding back as his nipples became perky.
"Belle~" he purred, lacing his fingers with his boyfriends hair.

He kissed his way slowly down Harken's stomache, pulling down the other's jeans as he went. But when he got to Harken's cock he skipped over it and continued kissing down his right leg until he had the jeans completely off, slowly planting light feathery kisses up the other while his free hand teased Harken's cock by lightly brushing and rubbing at the tip with his slim fingers.

Harken's back arched off the bed, Belle's cool hands doing wonders to his heated cock. He could already feel Belle's hand getting wet with pre-cum.
"Ngh, babe, please, I con't stand it,"

He decided to take mercy and pushed his legs apart, teasing the tight ring of muscle with one pre-cum covered finger, lightly licking th tip of Herken's bobbing cock.

Harken moaned, smiling as mercy was given.
"Oh, Belle~ Please, I need you so bad," Harken said, moving his hips and looking down at Belle with half-lidded. sultry eyes.