Hawthorne Academy 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: HEX
btw if wide reciever is still open (Not sure if it is) i will reserve it

red leather, yellow leather.

(I'll post my char sheet in a bit after posting this)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CelestialCellar
WNz72__1_.jpg

I am a normal girl with a spicy flaw~

Name: Lilith Tokisaki
Grade: Sophomore
Sexuality: Bisexual
Clique (must be one of the ones listed): Nerds

Personality: Lilith is a kind and helpful girl who can be trusted a lot. She is very intelligent and doesn't do many stupid things. She does however have bipolar disorder making her go insane sometimes
History: It all started in Tokyo, where Lilith was born. Her mother, who was from Sweden was studying abroad here. She met a Japanese men who she married after 2 years and they made one child. After this one came Lilith. They moved back to Sweden short after where her father set up a company. It was a succes in the time of a mere 3 months and they became rich fast. They lived in a mansion with about 8 people. Most of the children were liked, but not Lilith. No. She was always bullied in school. They called her a demons child because of her different eye colors and her bipolarity. She did however just continue to go to school. One day, a strange man came into their school. He started shooting and killed many people. One of the only survivors was Lilith and because she was always a target of basically everything, she got blamed. She ran away from home. She took her credit card with her and enrolled into Hawthorne Academy
Strengths: Comes with quick solutions. Doesn't give up fast
Weaknesses: Very unstable because of her bipolarity. Isn't that much of a fit person
Habits: Sleeping too much. Drinking too much coffee.
Secrets: She has actually killed around 4 people. 3 girls and 1 guy who bullied her. Has a yellow left eye which is always hidden with a bang of her hair. Very perverted but acts pure
Talent (If you got in on being rich list it): Very good at gaming
Extra Curricular: Robotics
Desired Classes:E
nglish 2, Algebra 1, Biology, U.S. History, Japanese College 2, Drawing Intermediate
Does this student wish to be an honors student? No
Twitter Name: @LiliToki
Relationships: She is friends with all the Nerds but for the rest kept to herself so she doesn't really have any friends
Favorite Song: This song

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
I'm changing my name again guys...I love you!

• Love
Reactions: Justin and IceQueen
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: QUEENIE
  • Love
What's the female to male ratio?

Twenty three females to sixteen males

Well counting my chars now

20 males and 25 females

So are females closed for the time being?
Cause I was wondering if I could make a female prep...

Think I'm gonna make a male nerd guys

So are females closed for the time being?
Cause I was wondering if I could make a female prep...
I would say if you can, make a male, because we need them badly

Let me think about it. I'm not sure if I want to play another male...or even another character anymore.

Let me think about it. I'm not sure if I want to play another male...or even another character anymore.
it is possible if you are really attached to that spot, but I would recommend maybe adding her when we have more males

Status
Not open for further replies.