Have You Ever.....?

No that's for the rich.

Have you ever thrown a console/console controle through a window?

No, but I've been tempted to defenestrate my entire computer, several times. (I refrain from it though, as my cats like sleeping under that window.)

Have you ever forgotten to eat for a day?

Yes, and more than once, I've been told I'm anorexic because of that. ... which I'm actually not I'm just too busy playing FFVII Crisis core or Harvest moon or Breath of Fire III or ... well the list goes on.

Have you ever told anyone you wished they died?

Oh yes, I'm usually quite straightforward about that. And graphic. When I wish that on someone (which happens sometimes), he or she normally hears about it along with the suggestion of a singularly unpleasant form of death.

Have you ever built a building?

Does mini lego count?
... I guess not.
And by the way hi5 on that particular response, I do that as well.

Have you ever shot a handgun or other form of firearm?

No, firearms are strictly controlled where I live, but I have shot a handbow.

Have you ever learnt a great truth you found impossible to put into words?

Clouds in general or a certain one in particular?... In any case, no. I like watching them and thinking about them, but I have always felt fairly sure about where clouds in general go, and as for particular ones, I feel ephemerousness is part of their beauty, so I don't question what becomes of them. Although, connected to that, I have wondered what a molecule of water might feel and go through, as it becomes a part of clouds, rain, snow, rivers, seas...

Have you ever buried any creature?

As a matter of fact, and curiously, no. Given that I have never killed anything. yet

Have you ever cried to a song?

Basically speaking ... no.

Have you ever wished to be an animal, but an uncommon one, if so, which one?

Sometimes, when I was younger, when I heard of a nearly extinct species which had ony a few members of it left, I wished I could be one - even one would make a difference at such low numbers - and reproduce as much as I could, a sacrifice on my part, but worth it, I used to think.

Have you ever been to a place you were sure you had had no way of ever having seen before but which you somehow felt familiar anyway?

Yes, and more than once, you feel like you even belong in there, to be quite honest it becomes scary after a while.

Have you ever tried to drink something that you know could kill you?

No, but I have made myself poison with the intention of drinking it if the need arose. The need has not yet arisen.

Have you ever had something happen to you, and then later, looking back on it, not been able to determine whether it happened in a dream or in reality?

Yes.

Have you ever been beaten emotionally for a love relationship issue?

I have never been in what you probably mean by a "love relationship", that is, never been part of a couple. And that will stay that way. Thus, no.

Have you ever set a boundary, something that you thought you would never ever do, and then proceeded to walk right across it?

Yes I have.

Have you ever been so afraid you have come to be paralized?

Yes - but it wasn't the kind where I think that something I don't want will happen; this was the kind of fear of facing Something Divine, and while it was overwhelming, it had to be.

Have you ever gotten hurt - physically speaking, this time - to such an extent that the affected part of you never quite recovered?