Have You Ever.....?

No, I've never milked a cow before. But I have milked a cat once ;) lol You can milk anything with nipples.

Have you ever...Eaten a spoonful of cinnamon on a dare?

No, because Truth or Dare is a stupid game.
Have you ever hit someone in a moment of rage?

Yes yes i have :p

Have you ever ran out of have you ever questions?

No I havent

Have you ever danced around in your underwear?

no not yet lolsXD thats on my buckte list next to run around the naberhood nude XDLoLs

have you ever in your life ate pink chess cake with pink and puprple ice cream this is a soures quaton anwer wisly

No. I prefer eating my sweets separately.

Have you ever gotten sick on purpose?

yes everday of my life

have you ever yelled in the middle of the stears infrount of millones of people

Definitely.

Have you ever written a story and found that it then actually happened afterwards?

Thankfully no as much as I'm a sadistic nut case I'd probably freak out a bit.

Have you ever got up late for something important and decided not to go at all?

(Oh to i wanted to awartthat on about haveing ever writing something turneds out it did. it was a car assddnt and a plane crash oh and the bostne marathon i though of righting somthing about a boom on that day but didnt >~> creepy )

Oh hell no becuse on important days i fucki sleep early and leave

have anyone every thouh of killing somene and thinking how they would die in your hands (>~> do that all the time)

Of course. And I am very imaginative about that too.

Have you ever gone to great lengths to obtain something that afterwards turned out to be unsuited for your purposes?

Very often. Being as stubborn as a mule, I sometimes don't take my mind off of some things that I know won't help me in the future and proceed to get them anyway. Waste of time.

Have you ever truly considered yourself successful at something?

Yes. Although that's often not when others consider me successful. But who cares about that?

Have you ever seen a film where the whole premise could have been solved in five minutes and the characters, in an outrageous moment of stupidity, didn't notice and went on an epic adventure instead?

Yes. Lord of the Flies. At least in my opinion that's how it is.

Have you ever laughed like a creepy doll at the end of a scary movie just to freak out the people who've been talking behind you the whole time then skipped out like a child?

No, I never go to the cinema, I just watch films at home, because I can't stand all the people, talking or otherwise. But if that helps, my normal laughter is definitely creepy enough.

Have you ever bitten a dog?

Reactions: BoredAsUsual
No but that's because most people wouldn't be bothered by such a thing.

Have you ever wanted a superpower?

Yes! I have spent eight years worth of shooting star wishes on this particular point.

Have you ever electrocuted yourself, either on purpose or by accident.

Yes, but only when i was younger...
I innocently forced a hair pin into a electrical socket...
Guess whos wittle fingers got burned that day! :D

Have you ever went outside in the rain with nothing to protect you, just to be in the rain?

No. But I did that with the snow. Does that kind of count?

Have you ever thrown a bunch of random ingredients together, put it in the oven, just to see what would happened?

My favourite method of cooking, in fact. I call it inventing food.

Have you ever spent a day acting, speaking etc. as a certain character of your own?