Have You Ever.....?

I constantly am. It's not necessarily a bad thought.

Have you ever felt guilty of something you knew you didn't do?

Yes.

Have you ever victimized yourself over something that didn't even involve you?

I'm not sure how to imagine that; I have been horribly indignant over things that didn't happen to me. It's almost my normal state, given how many things there are to induce my indignation at any given time, and only a small percentage of them happen to me.

Have you ever felt ashamed for a group you technically belonged in for a trait of theirs that you didn't share?

No, but I have in a sea (different parts of the Mediterranean).

Have you ever had a near-death experience?

Apparently not.

Have you ever wished to kill someone that you don't know?

Someone that I don't know personally? Yes. That I haven't heard about? No, except collectively, whenever I wish to eliminate mankind.

Have you ever performed in front of strangers?

No, and I hopefully won't have to. It requires two things I am very much against: being around people, and uniform that goes against my own personal dress code.

Have you ever believed something you now think false solely because it was "common knowledge"?

Apparently I have but my headache is depriving me from rational thought at the moment *sigh*.

Have you ever been to the Opera?

Yes, it's something I really like, just the thought is making me smile.

Have you ever locked yourself out of your own house?

(Really? which one have you watched?)

YES, IT WAS VERY EMBARRASSING AHAHA

Actually it was very frustrating but everyone was laughing at my attempts of getting back inside.

Have you ever locked yourself out of the car?

(Oh, too many to list each and my opinions of them here. The Abduction from the Seraglio was the first I have ever seen, I think; that wasn't even my pick, somebody had a ticket and couldn't go. Then I decided that I liked this and I could buy my own tickets. The last I've seen was the opera version of Macbeth. But my favourites are Wagner's works, especially Tannhäuser. I prefer operas I can take seriously; the lighthearted ones, like Háry János, are just not as much to my taste.)

No. But I don't really have occasion to, as I can't drive.

Have you ever pretended you weren't sick, when in fact you were?

(I wished I could go to the Opera too...)

All the time. It's a permanent state actually.

Have you ever pretended you were sick when in fact you were not?

Oh hell yeah. I do it to get out of work all the time and when I was in undergrad, got one of my professors to let me retake a final because I convinced him I was sick.

Have you ever done something that would get you in jail if the police found out? (I guess you don't have to say what it was unless you want to lol)

... No. But I wished to.

Have you ever wanted to go back in time to stop someone from hurting you?

Yes, but if I didn't have that pain, I wonder if it would make me a different person.

Have you ever gambled with more than 100 dollars on the line on a single bet?

Yes, although I guess that's not that surprising considering I am of age and live in a very liberal area where people love to drink. California rocks. Being drunk is stupid though. If you ever do drink for fun, drink enough to get tipsy, get a nice buzz going, and coast from there. Getting plastered doesn't add much more fun, but it does add a lot more regret after lol.

Have you ever broken an expensive electronic (game system, cell phone, TV, etc) because you were mad about it? Like mad about your game, or something you saw on TV, or mad that your phone wasn't working?

A pair of headphones, and almost broke my own hand afterwards.

Btw: I am also in adult age but I do not drink, altough most people in
México think that only because of age you're supossed to drink,
I don't, I had a sip of beer once and it was so bad I threw up.
Curiously enough, several of my original characters happen to also
not drink, not for the same reasons but because a few do have and
have regretted it greatly.

Have you ever ACTUALLY thrown something out of the window because it made you really mad?