Have You Ever.....?

I once spent a day in school acting as the, "Thane of Whiterun" and stayed In Character all throughout the day. Including when teachers would ask me questions and such. It was incredibly funny, and I only got sent to the office once during the entire event. Lol Needless to say I was shunned by some of my more popular friends for awhile because of it.

Have you ever squirted liquid out your nose on accident?

Reactions: Aigilas
(Lovely :D)
No, the liquid sometimes got into my nose (from the inside) but not out. I thoroughly hate the way that feels, so I hope not to reproduce it just to squirt it out this time.

Have you ever met a stranger who was convinced you were someone he/she knows?

Yes it got very embarrassing for him and his girlfriend who was sat 3 tables behind me hehehe

Have you ever stayed up all night trying to finish a book you just cant put down?

I normally stay up all night, so that's not unusual. But it did happen that I stayed up well into the morning for some particularly interesting piece of literature.

Have you ever seen something you can't identify to this day?

Yes, I was walking along the beach with a friend of mine and we saw something just hovering in the sky it was about 2am and to this day we still couldn't tell anyone what it was.

Have you ever laughed so much it hurts for ages and you cant stop yourself from giggling about it for the whole day?

Yes, and it's still amusing to think back.
I was a child then and I was trying to drink when one of my siblings said or did something that made me laugh, so I couldn't. When I tried to drink again, it happened again. After a while just touching my cup made me laugh at the thought that somebody will do something funny and I wouldn't be able to drink again, which was by then funny in itself, and then I just sat there laughing through the entire breakfast.

Have you ever decided that the purpose of your life was a certain thing, and then went and accomplished that thing, leaving you without a purpose?

I would love to say yes i know what my purpose is but alas i have no idea.

Have you ever your self or know someone who clams to dead people?

I can honestly say no to this one lol

HAVE YOU EVER--- seen the pyramids in Egypt live, not on TV or something?

I would love to say yes but Egypt is still one of the many place i would love to go.

Have you ever.........been in hospital for longer then a few hours?

Yes, when my daughter and my son were born (no they aren't twins lol )

Have you ever .......thrown away something important by accident?

Yep some documents i needed to sort out my taxes (not my best move ever)

Have you ever...........Had to ask a friend about the night before because you were to drunk to remember?

nope, I don't drink.

Have you ever accidentally put on a pair of shoes and then later on, when it's too late to change them, found out they aren't a pair?

No i haven't but it sounds like something i would do.

Have you ever been to a live concert if so who was it?

yes it was Styx, the original members ( that should give you an Idea of how old I am lolol :3

Have you ever owned a horse?

No, but I have a friend who does.

Have you ever travelled without a pre-decided destination, with the intention to go wherever you feel like at the moment?

Yes, when I ran away from my abusive X-husband.

Have you ever swung on a tire or rope swing over water and jumped in?

No, I lack water with sufficient depth sufficiently near the shore to safely do that.

Have you ever helped any sort of being give birth?

uhh sortof... the X, when were still married, scared my bird and to calm her down I held her on my chest for a while. While she was there she laid an egg.

Have you ever swam in an ocean?

No, only in various parts of the Mediterranean Sea.

Have you ever eaten any creature alive?

No, never.

Have you ever found yourself amidst so many emotions that you don't know how to feel?