Hate To Love You

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah well we were just kids." She said, smiling. She couldn't remember the last time she laughed but it had felt good. It was strange that he'd brought this out of her. Of all people, Alex had made her smile, made her laugh.

He smiled his warm and caring smile at her and finished up his ice cream then stood up, "I am glad I made you feel better Tori. I like seeing you smile and laugh."

She nodded as she stood with him. The ice cream was a great idea to get her mind off of earlier. "Thanks for making me come for ice cream, Alex." She said as she headed towards the door. "It was nice."

He smiled and walked out with her, "I am actually not a bad guy. Hey, you uh, want me to walk you home? It can get pretty dangerous outside, especially since it is dark out now."

She looked to the darken sky and frown. "Yeah, that's a good idea." She agreed, sighing in relief of not having to walk alone. The thought of going home sent a tremor through her as she wonderer what she should expect when she got there. "So, you were only a dick to me, huh?" She asked as they started for the long walk to her house.

Last edited by a moderator:
He shoved his hand in his pockets and looked down at his feet as he walked, "Yeah... And for that I apologize. I thought things between us were suppose to stay that way so I assumed we were suppose to be mean to each other forever... But when I..." his voice trailed of, did he dare to speak about the kiss?

"Hey, I was a bitch to you." She shrugged, interrupting him before he could finish that thought aloud. She pulled her jacket tighter around her when the wind picked up. "Have any plans this weekend?" She asked out of the blue, again her curiosity getting the best of her.

Last edited by a moderator:
He stopped walking and looked at her, "No, not really," he smiled, "Why do you ask?" he looked into her eyes.

"Just wondered since you had five jobs." She said as a smile tugged at the corner of her lip. "Why? Thought I had another reason to ask?" She bumped his shoulder with her own and chuckled. Even if she did have something in mind, she'd be too afraid to actually say it to him.

(Ugh. Sorry bout the continued errors in my post. I fixed them as I noticed them afterwards but still. I.think I need sleep haha. It is.now 4:29 a.m lol)

((Aww Alright. Sweet dreams (:. You can read this when you wake up))
He smirked, "Well like I said, I am going to quit 3 jobs and even I get days off." he poked her side, "We should hand out over the weekend.

She laughed. "Right, I knew that." She said and continued on walking. "Hmm well what would we do if we did?" She asked, looking over at him.

He continued walking with her"Whatever you want." he said simply and smiled.

She smiled back at him. "Mm, I'll think about it." She said, putting her hands in her jacket pocket. She glanced up to see how much farther they had to go only to realize there was about another fifteen minutes to walk on foot still. She sighed softly. "Sorry it's a long walk. You don't have to walk with me the whole way. I'd understand." She said apologists.

He smiled and nudged her, "Dont be sorry, I dont mind at all." he paussed for a moment, "You cold?"

"Okay.." she let out a single laugh as he nudged her. "Um just a little but I'm fine." She said honestly with a shrug. "The wind is a little chilly tonight."

He paused for moment took off his hoodie, now revealing his muscular body. He wasn't the steroid type of muscular, he was slim but he was also muscular . He handed the hoodie to her, "Here you go, and don't say you are fine. Just take it." he smiled.

Last edited:
She swallowed as she watched him take the hoodie off. The sight of him made a blush appear on her cheeks. Without uttering a word, she took it and slipped it on over her head. Then, she pulled it down around her. It was a little too big and the sleeves were too long, but it kept her warm. Now, she had to walk the rest of the way home with him about half naked beside her. Inwardly, she sighed. This was going to be a long walk.

Glancing over at him, she gave a faint smile. "Th-hanks. But now you'll get cold."

(Btw I fixed my last reply a little bit. Not big changes though.)
He smiled and put his hands in his pockets, "Don't worry about me, I never get cold." he chuckled, "You look adorable with that on." he said teasingly. He smiled at her.

Tori blushed deep red. She wrapped her arms around herself as if she were giving herself a hug. "Right. Let me guess...you never sleep either." She joked at his comment about never getting cold. A grin tugged at her lip as she tried to sound serious.

He grinned and poked her side. "You fail at sounding serious missy." he chuckled.

Status
Not open for further replies.