Hate To Love You

Status
Not open for further replies.
He nods, "Agreed." they walked to his house and he unlocked the door and walked in, carefully looking around. He saw empty bottles of beer, and empty bottles of vodka and sighed thinking, 'Looks like he didn't have work today...' he glanced over at Tori to see her reaction. Then he heard a groan from the other room, "Alex!" a deep slurring voice yelled, "Is that you?!"

Shortly later they arrived at Alex's house. She waited for him to unlock the door before following him in slowly. Just inside the the entrance Tori stop and shut the door. The first thing she noticed when she turned around were the bottles of liquor and beer. Great. What have you gotten yourself into this time? She looked down at the floor and gripped her bag closer to her as a shiver shot down her back. Bad memories from her past came to mind. Shaking her head to rid the memories from her mind, she took a couple deep breaths.

"Alex...I-" She started to sqy before a deep slurring male voice cut her off.

""Alex! Is that you!" She assumed the drunk was his father.

Tori bit her lip and fell silent. She looked over at Alex for a second before moving her eyes back to the floor.

KSgirl19.jpg
This is what she short a looks like. Excpet, picture her hair the way I described (which is almost like the pic.) and her eyes the way I described.

Last edited by a moderator:
((Alright (:))
Alex quickly said, "Yes dad, bye dad. I am going upstairs. I have a project. " all of his muscles were tense, he quickly grabbed Tori's hand and ran upstairs to his room. As soon as they got in there he shut and locked the door. He looked down at his feet and clenched his fists, "Sorry... I thought he would be at work..."

Once in his room Tori pulled her hand free from his. "What is with you grabbing me?" She demanded, ignoring the fact she was standing in his room -alone with him- as he shut and locked the door. "I can walk without being yanked around every time you decided to run." She pointed out as she crossed her arms.
(They in their last year of high school right?)

((Yeah X3))
He turned to her, " Look I just did you a huge favor, if I didnt do that he would have tried to get in your pants, espeially when he is drunk like that. I dont care who you are but no one deserves to put up with my perverted drunk ass father." he looked her dead in the eye his expression very serious.

She sighed wearily. "Um..Thanks..." she said softly as she rubbed the side of her forehead. That wasn't something she'd consider at first until now. Although, she should have. "Sorry for...um...getting bitchy with you..." she apologized. It was the first time she'd ever uttered those words to him...ever. Yet, she knew it was only the right thing to do but the funny thing was....she.actually meant it. Even if he decided not to believe what he heard, she did.

He simply nods, "Its alright... you didn't know. Now," he forced a smile, "What do you say we get this thing over with huh?" he got his copy of Romeo and Juliet out of his bag and waved it around.

"Yeah sure." She agreed as she dug around in her bag for her copy. "So where do you want to start? The beginning?" She asked as she pulled the packet out and opened it to the first page.

"Yeah, that is probably best." and with that they began.
~~~~
When they actually put their mind to it, they could actually make a good team, they were both excellent at acting... then came the kissing scene. Alex took a deep breath and pulled her close to him, he looked deep into her eyes and gently touched her cheek. Then he bent down and kissed her deeply. He surprised even himself, he didn't think he would go through with it, but he did. And he was even more surprised about how softly her lips felt and how... amazing and... right it felt to kiss her.

It had taken Tori a couple lines to get into the play -due to nerves- but when she did it came naturally to her. It was easier than she had expected it to be. By the time the kissing scene near, she began to freak out inside. She wasn't sure how they'd go about acting it out. So when he pulled her in without a word of warning, she'd tensed. Speechless with him gazing at her and touching her at that moment, she'd realized he was going to go through with acting out this sense. And he continued on to kissing her. Soon, she began kissing him back with her eyes closed. By the time commen sense hit her, she had her arms around his neck and was beginning to tug him closer to her. Stunned at her actions, she dropped her hands and jerked back. A light blush tinting her cheeks in embarrassment. She couldn't believe she'd found that she enjoyed kissing him.

Alex was just as stunned, not only by his actions, but with hers as well. He blushed lightly, fighting the urge to bring his hand to his lips. He looked at her shocked... He was even more shocked when he wanted to keep kissing her, "Um....heh..." he rubbed the back of his head.

Out of nervous, she clenched her hands a couple times. "I should....go..." she mumbled out quietly as she ran her fingers through her hair. Staying in this room with him was a bad idea. She wanted to flee from him as quickly as possible but her feet hadn't made a move to leave. The fact that she hated him for years didn't seem to matter. The struggle she had in her head to convince herself they were only acting was not veey strong. Finally, she managed to hurry over to the door. Immediately she started to unlock it to make her escape.

(We should figure out why they had hated each other. Should have at the beginning of the Rp. Lol)

(We can PM about it.)
His eyes widen and he rushed to her, "Tori wait! I cant let you go down there by yourself..." he unlocked the door for her and for the first time, all those years of hate didn't matter anymore. He unlocked the door for her.

"I'm sure I'll be fine, Alex." She responded before continuing out and hurrying down the stairs. "I'll see you..." she trailed off, not knowing how to finish the sentence.

At the bottom of the steps, she stopped to catch her breath. Pushing her hair out of her face, she then made her way to the front door. As she was about to open it though, a hand grabbed her wrist from behind followed by a deep voice.

"What's the rush for, hun?"

A strong smell of alcohol hit her as she turned her head around to see Alex's father behind her gripping her wrist in his sweaty hand tightly. She gulped, her heart began to race as she tried to pull her arm free. "Let me go, creep!" She shouted, kneeing him before twisting the knob and pushing the door open. She turned to run but was yanked back by the hair. A cry of pain escaped as she fought to pull free again. Fear had shot through her.

Suddenly Alex rushed down the stairs and punched his dad right on his face, his father lost his grip and fell back.
"DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER!" he gripped him by his collar and continued punching him in the face until it was all bloody and bruised and until he was knocked out. Once his dad was knocked out he let go of his dad's collar and turned to look at Tori he walked up to her, worried spread across his face, "Are you alright?"

Tori stumbled to the ground as she was suddenly let go. She hurried to her feet and staggered a few steps foward. Her body shaking. Looking over her shoulder to see what had caused his dad to let go, she saw Alex pounding him in the face. Her eyes widened at the sight before her. After he slumped to the floor Tori tried to make her body untense and calm down, but the fear was still there in her eyes. She nodded once to his question soundlessly. Blood dripped down Alex's fists. His father's blood. If she had just listened instead if being stubborn. A tear slide down her cheek unnoticed from her.

He took her hand. His touch unlike his fathers, was gentle and friendly, "Come on." he pulled her into a hug "Its alright Tori..." he said in a soothing voice.

Numb, she allowed him to lead her away. Several blocks away, he finally stopped and pulled her in close to him. Her reaction at first was to jerk away slightly and stiffen up, but she soon started to relax in his arms. Deep breaths helped to calm her down but the tears still fell silent. "I'm s-orry." She stuttered out softly.

"Don't be sorry, you did nothing wrong." he kept hugging her, "I am the one who is sorry... I shouldn't have brought you there..." he pulled away slightly to look into her eyes, wiping her tears away with his thumb, "I am so sorry Tori... For everything... it was my fault."

Status
Not open for further replies.