Hate To Love You

Status
Not open for further replies.
She giggled. "Never said it was my strongest ability." She admitted, bumping his shoulder with hers. They passed a yellow house with white fencing around the yard. "We're almost to my house." She said. "A couple more blocks...."

He glanced at the yellow house an kind of looked sad forr a moment then completly erased the slight frown with a smile, hoping she see and said, "Alright." he lightly nudged her again.

"So practice again tomorrow?" She asked, as they closed the distant to her house. A sadden washed over her at already having to say good-bye soon, but she kept it off her face, not wanting him to know that it got to her in any way.

Alex looked deep into her eyes and nodded giving her a small smile, "Yeah sure. sounds good." he quickly stopped her from leaving, " And Tori!" he paused a moment to look into her eyes. Then without thinking he bent down and gave her a 3 second long kiss. Then he pulled away and even though deepdown he really wanted to kiss her, he wanted to try to restrain himself. He obviously failed at that. But he still manaved to make his expression the same, he hide his shock under a smiling mask. "See you tomorrow." and with that he walked off.

"Yea-" she began to say as she turned to him. Before she could finish, he bent down and kissed her. Her eyes widened in shock at first then, closed. As soon as the kiss began, it was over. Just like that, his lips pulled away from hers. The feelbof warmth took away from her as he walked of, not giving her time to do anything. She stood frozen to her spot. Her finge slowly touched her lips were moments ago his lips touched. Shaking her head, she put one foot in front of the other and walked down her walkway to the wrap-around porch.

After digging in her pocket, she pulled her key out and unlocked the door. That was when she remember she had his hooddie still. She pulled the front up to see if it smelled like him. It did. She smiled to herself was she walked in, shutting the door behind her.

One look around, told her her mother wasn't home. All the lights were off and it didn't seem like she had even been home at all. With a sigh, she headed up to her room. It wouldn't surprise her if her mother didn't come home at all that night. She probably slept all day so she could 'work' tonight.

After slipping her clothing off, she tosses the hoodie on her bed to sleep with. She pulled on a over sized t-shirt and then went to check her mothers room. Of course, she knew what she'd find. A un made bed with no mom in sight. It never failed. Yet, Tori always looked.

Tori frowned and headed back to her room to prepare for bed.

As he walks he thinks 'Damn... cant believe i did that...' he touches his lips then sighs and realizes he cant go home now... He can stay over at his Uncle Randy's for tonight, still go to school (mainly because he wants to see Tori again) then when he gets home he can pack up his crap and move it into the new house he bought then go over to Tori's house... or his new house... whatever, as long as he got to see her. Luckily

Randy only lived a few blocks away. He started walking.

Once Tori finished cleaning up and brushing her teeth, she slipped under her covers. The bed was cold from the lack of her not being in it all day. It only took a few minutes to get warm though. Soon, she was comfortable enough to fall asleep. The day's events had wore her out. Yet,.she couldn't get his his kisses off her mind. She knew she'd probably dream about him. Especially, with his hoodie. With Alex's hoodie by her, she hugged up to it like it was a blanket and fell asleep soon after.

(What day do you want to make it in the rp?"

(The next day lol. )
The next day his Uncle Randy woke im up pretty early. He groaned and sat up. His hair slightly messy.
"Get up and get dressed kiddo. I am pretty sure you want to see your GIRLFRIEND today." his uncle smirked and Alex looked at him confused, "Girlfriendd ??? What girlfriend?"
Suddenly he shove his phone in his face and Alex takes a god look at it. It was a picture of him kissing Tori when he walked her

home. "WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?!"
"Its ALL Over facebook..."

(( I meant day as in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc lol))

A loud buzzing sound woke Tori up the next morning. She mumbled incoherent words as she rolled over to silence the alarm. Stretching, she yawned and slowly sat up. After she rubbed sleep from her eyes, she processed to get ready for another day at school. Expcet, this time it took her longer to decide how she wanted to look. Mainly because she wanted to impress Alex.

(Oh hehe friday XD)
Alex shakes the thought and gets dressed (luckily he has some extra clothes over there. But he makes extra sure the clothes look good enough and he fixes his hair then he goes off to school he actually makes it early for once.

Finally dressed, she rushed for school, having no time left to la le diddle around. She shoved her phone into her bag and snatched Alex's hoodie up and she was off. One minute until the bell rung, she ran into class out of breath. Then, went straight to her seat without looking at the other students. That didn't stop her peers from staring at her. She could feel their eyes on her as she walked by, but she ignored them.

When she was seated, she looked over at the next seat by hers and noticed Alex's was already there. And before her. Surprised at seeing him, she gave an awkward smile. "Hey.."

Hey grin at her, "Hehe hey. Looks like I got here before you," he smirks, "First time for everything." he paused for a moment and studied her face the smiles, "You look great by the way. I mean you always do but you seem... happier."

"Ah rub it in why don't you." She joked with a laugh. She felt her cheeks heat, still not use to the complement from him. "Well, thank you. But you're the one who seens happier today." She smirked, arching an eyebrow.

He looked at her and looks back, "Me? Happy? Never." he smiled, of course he was joking.

She let out a soft laugh as she leaned back into her seat. Then, she pulled out her notebook from her bag beside her. "Could have fooled me." She said, smiling at him.

He smirked then stuck his tongue out at her. Then that is when Mrs. Smith walked in and smiled, "Good morning class."
Suddenly two police officers walked in and Alex looked at them.
The taller and more built one said, "We need to speak to Alex Wilson."
'Me?' Alex thought and stood up.
"That's me." he said.

Tori glanced up after she heard Alex's name called out. Seeing the officers at the front of the room, she immediately looked to the taller cop, who seemed to have spoken. "Alex, what's going on?" She whispered, leaning over towards him.

He looked over to her and shrugged, "I really dont know."he whispeded back.
The taller one groaned impatiently, "Come on boy..." he said.
Alex looked at him and nodded, "Yes sir." he walked outside the classroom with the cops.
"What is it?" he asked as he closed the door behind him.
"Its about your father..." the shorter one said.

Status
Not open for further replies.