Hate To Love You

Status
Not open for further replies.
She shook her head, taking a step back. "No, you warned me." She agured. She squeezed the hem of her shirt in her fist. "I...I.." She shook her head again and took a deep breath. "Alex, I should just go." She whispered backing away as she put her walls back up. It had took one kiss to cause those walls to fall. Something so little, something so...simple that at first it hadn't registered in her mind that she had let them down. It had taken years of horrble things to build them and only one day of acting to break.

"Tori..." he looked at her and gave her a small smile, "Not without me doing something to make you feel better. I am taking you out for ice cream. Come on." he took her hand and dragged her to the ice cream store.

"Really that's not necessary. You've done enough." She tried to say but ice cream did sound good. She quickly gave up, without much fight, and let him take her to the ice cream shop. She glanced down at their intertwined fingers and frowned. "Um...Alex..." she looked up at him and bit her lip. "Uh...what...um...is this?" She asked, raising an eyebrow and held up their hands for him to see. Confusion written on her face, at the new emotions that started to form inside and their actions towards each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
He stopped walking to look at their hands, he blushed deeply and mutters, "Why do I keep doing that?" he says this more to himself then looked down at her, "Oh um, sorry... I didn't mean to do that. I will let go if you want..." truth was, he didn't want to let go, it was like her hand was a missing puzzle piece of his life... he knew that sounded silly so he kept that to himself. He never wanted to let go of her hand, but if she wanted him to, he would.

Last edited:
She felt heat rush to her cheeks and looked away. "It's okay." She admitted but let his hand drop unwillingly. It was too awkward after she opened her stupid mouth. It was just like her to ruin something like that. Now, if she could think of something to change the subject with, but her mind was blank of anything to talk about. She wasn't used to this side of him. They'd never gotten along and for the life of her she wasn't sure how to start a conversation with soneone she'd hated for so so long.

He grinned, "Have I ever told you how pretty you are?" 'DAMN!' he thought and bite his lip blushing deeply, "Uh, heh, come on. Lets get you that ice cream." he walked into the ice cream shop and went to the counter. A man with a beard smiled at him, "Alex! Hey!"
Alex smiled back, "Hey George! Thanks for taking my shift!"
"It was no problem."
"I will take mint chocolate chip and..." Alex looked at Tori, still blushing from what he said earlier, "What do you want Tori?"

Tori froze at his fowardness complement. "Um..." She blushed, not knowing what to think of his sudden outbrust. She didn't think he thought of her like that. What alone see her as pretty. "Thanks?" She said, making it sound like a question as he walked into the shop. A second later she followed. After Alex gave his order, she said, "Cookies and cream," and gave a genuine smile.

(I don't even think forwardness is a word lol)

((I think it is XD))
George smiled, "Coming right up! You two love birds sit down!"
Alex blushed deeply, "But... We..."
George smirks knowing what Alex was about to say, "Uh-huh surrrreee," he said sounding unconvinced, "Just sit your girlfriend down."
Alex blushed deeper and looked at Tori, "Come on Tori." he lead her to a table and pulled one of the chairs out for her, then realizes what he is doing and thinks, 'Its stuff like this isn't it?...'

She forced herself not to roll her eyes at George. There was no use in trying to explain they weren't a couple when it seemed as if he'd already made up his mind that they were. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed Alex blushing. It looked cute on him. It was something she hardly seen on him and she enjoy seeing him blush. It put a little color in his cheeks. As they approached a table, she went to pull her seat out but he beat her to it. "Thanks." She smiled as she took her seat, surpised at his change in attitude towards her continuing. Yet, she was finding she liked this side about him a lot. Actually, if she was being honest, she didn't know this side even existed.

She place her arms on the table, crossed. "So, you work here?" She asked, remembering he'd thanked George for taking his shift and just assumed he had a job.

He sat in the seat across from her and nodded, "Yup! I actually have 5 jobs!" he looked at her, "I have had them for quit some time now. And I finally have enough money to get the hell out of my dad's house and live on my own!" he smiled at her, this was his true nature, he usually showed this side to everyone but her, everyone called him the nice guy at school, well he was mainly respectful towards women, unlike his dad.
"And I am going to start moving out tomorrow, already found a nice small house."

Her eyes got huge, impressed at hearing this about him. "Wow. Five jobs. How the hell do you mange to work five different jobs and go to school. Plus, don't you have decent grades?" She asked curious to hear his answer.

He smiles, "I manage to make it work. And yeah I do, I have a 4.0 grade average. Although now it doesn't seem like I need that many jobs now. Why do you think I am always late to first hour anyways? I accidently over sleep" he chuckles, "Well, now I don't need that many jobs, so I am going to quit 3 of them. It will make my life a whole lot easier. I am not quiting this one though. It pays good money surprisingly! Especially since I have worked here for so long." suddenly George came and handed them their ice creams then left.

She shrugged at his question. "Well, I just assumed you never cared if you were late." She said honestly. His explanation made sense now that she knew it. No wonder most days he seemed like he could sleep all day... "What kind of other jobs.do you have besides here though?" She asked after George left. She looked at her heeping pile of ice cream in a cone before bringing it to her lips to take a lick.

"Well I work for a pizza place, work at a video game store, I help build cars at a car shop, I am also a waiter, and um..." he blushes lightly, "I also work for Chucky Cheese..."

She chuckled softly. "Nice. Which do you enjoy more?" She asked, then blushed as she realized she'd been asking a lot of questions. "Um sorry." She whispered, looking down.

He smiled and snatched her ice cream and took a lick then chuckled and gave it back, "I like this one and the car one."

"Hey! Eat your own." She said seriously looking up as her ice cream was taken and caught him licking it before handing it back. A smile broke acrossed her face though, ruining any chance she had at making him believe that he offended her. Then, she burst out laughing.

He laughed as well then suddenly had a flashback which made him laugh more, "You know... I just remembered why we hated each other for so long... It was so stupid... It was because I stole your juice box and you told on me because of it."

She laughed harder as the memery played in her head. It was childish and stupid and they'd never gotten over it. "I remember! After that it was basically a war with us." She said, once she'd calmed down enough to speak. "We were alway in trouble for get back at each other."

He grinned, he liked hearing her laugh, "Wow... I certainly feel stupid. That was so childish." he laughed and ran a hand through his hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.