Hate to Love You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken and Jake paidattention the entire hour.

Once class was over Terri walked over to Ken "so do you think she knew that this would happen?" she said and then bent down and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, as some of the other students stayed behind to see what happened.

Ken looked at her, "I think so."

Terri smiled and took hold of Ken's hand "So do we talk to her now or later?"

"I think-" Ken started thenn got interrupted by Mrs.Smith. She walked up to them and smiled, "Is there something you need you two?"
Ken looked at her and smiled softly, "Yeah well we were wondering if you knew we would end up together... you didnt look at all surprised when that kid said we were."
"Yes I did know."
Ken was surprised by her answer, "H-how?"
She kept smiling, "Because my husband and I were the same way when we were kids."

Terri looked up shocked when she heard what the teacher said "Really Mrs you and your husband hated each other?" it was had to believe the couple of time Terri had seen them together they always seemed happy. Looking at Ken she smiled "well that makes sense don't you think?" she said as she looked him in the eyes.

Ken thought about it then smiled. "Yeah that really does explain it."

As the bell rung for next lesson Terri smiled "Looks like we have to leave now" she said with a slight pout on her face she really wanted Ken back around tonight but she wasn't sure if he would want to spend another night with her so early on.

He smiles and kisses her, "I will see you at lunch ok?" he hugged her.

As Ken hugged her Terri gave him a quick kiss on the cheek "Yeah I'll see you at lunch" she said as she walked off to her next lesson. As Terri walked down the halls she had a slight skip in her step.

Ken put his hands in his pocket and walked to class. Smiling to himself.

Terri had to deal with maths and geography before lunch but all she could think about was Kenny through both of her classes oh come on she thought as she watched the time ticking away.

Once lunch time finally came Ken headed straight for the lucnh room. He waited for Terri.

Terri watched and as the clock struck lunch she was almost out of her seat and the door before the teacher had finished talking but she didn't care she needed out. Walking in to the lunch hall she saw Ken ans smiled as she walked up to him "Hello, how's your day been so far?" she asked as she sat down next to him.

He smiled and hugged her, "It was alright. I missed you though."

Terri smiled as Ken placed his arms around her, "I missed you too, so what have you got for the rest of the day my day is my own I love the fact I only have half days sometimes as my work is up to scratch" she said not meaning it as her being big headed but as she was always on her own she had asked for more homework and was quite far ahead of most of her class mates.

He thinks, "Well I only have a couple classes left. I have Math, Chemistry and P.E. How about you?" he wrapped an arm around her. Ken suddenly heard yelling coming closer to the Cafeteria.. he immidiatly knew who was yelling. He tried his best to ignore it.

Last edited:
"I'm done for the day so I will more......" Terri could hear a commotion outside of the cafeteria "What the hell who's that?" she said aloud as she looked at Ken.

Ken growled, "Billy." suddenly Billy runs into the cafeteria, running away from the cafeteria. Ken's eyes flashed in anger and his cheeks turned pink out of embarrassment.

"What the hell is going on Ken" Terri says as she places a reassuring hand on his arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.