Hate to Love You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken sighed, "My brother is being and idiot..." he said trying not to sound angry. He got up, "And of course I have to get him out of his mess." he chased after his brother.

Terri smirked but before she could say anything Ken had run off "damn it" she said as she herself got up and run off in the other direction in hope to cut off Ken's brother she knew the school well and she knew the short cuts. With out a second glance she ran at top speed out of the cafeteria and around the school. She just hoped that he had a good reason for being here.

((Hey! Long time no see! :D))
Ken took a short cut and before he knew it he was right in front of Billy. Billy ran right into his chest and fell on his butt. Ken however was still up. He crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes at his little brother.

(( Real life went insane without any notice sorry))

Terri ran around a corner and nearly feel over Billy "Whoooo" was all she said as she righted herself. Taking one look at Ken she could see he wasn't happy about what was going on and she stood next to him and just gently run her hand down his back in hopes it would calm him down some what.

((Its alright ^_^ I know how that is. No need to be sorry.))
Ken was trying to stay mad but Terri started running her hand down his back which calmed him down some. The two police officers finally caught up.

Terri turned and she couldn't believe the police had turned up "What the living hell is going on" now she was pissed off and she turned to Billy "Well" she said with her free hand on her hip. Terri didn't get angry easily but when she did everyone knew about it. Why is it everything has gone crazy since we started dating she thought for a split second as she awaited Billy's answer.

Ken apologized to the police and told him he would take care of it. Once they left Ken glared at his little brother. He grabbed him by his arm and jerked him up, "Well? Answer the damn question!" Ken wasw definatly pissed, everyone could se that from a mile away.
Billy sighed, "I sort of... stole something that belonged to the school...."
Ken's eyes narrowed, "What did you steal?"

While the police had been around Terri had done her best acting skills ever but the moment they had moved out of ear and sight shot she spun on her heels "What the fuck??" Terri was shocked beyond belief looking to Ken she realised he was just as pissed off as her damn his hot when his pissed her reverent mind said now is not the time for that she said to herself as she waited to find out what was going on and what the hell Billy had stolen.

Ken clench his teeth and glanced at Billy's backpack, "What did you steal?"
When Billy didnt answer Ken snatched his backpack from him.
"Hey!" Billy yelled trying to get it back but it was to late. Ken grabe a file and in big red letters it said, "Test Answers"
Now all Ken could see was red. He glared at his brother, "YOU STOLE TEST ANSWERS?!"

As soon as Terri saw the red she knew what it was "how stupid are you? don't you realise that when they find out the answers have gone missing they will change all the questions?" Terri could see how angry Ken was getting she needed to calm down just enough to calm Ken down. She wasn't sure if she was being brave or just plan stupid but she stood in-between Ken and his brother not enough for Billy to get away but enough for Ken to see her well she hoped any way. "Kenny I know it's hard but listen to me, if we are caught with these in or possession we are all in really big trouble and the raised voices are going to attract attention and that's the last thing we need." Terri just hope she got through to him.

Ken looked at her still with an angry expression on his face, "Yes I know.... I will be right back."
Billy looked at him with worried eyes, "What are you going to do?"
Ken completly ignored him and ran to the exit door that lead him outside in the back of the school. He fished out his lighter then burned the files.

Terri saw the look in Ken's eyes and she hoped the anger was just at his brother and not at her for standing in the way but as he walked off Terri's heart sank and she turned to watch him walk out by the closet exit where she saw him set fire to the files that his brother had stolen "It's for the best Billy you could of ruined the whole of your life by doing something that stupid" she didn't say it nasty and she wasn't being mean she was just pointing out the facts.

Walking up behind Ken she placed her arms around his waist and rested her head on his back "Listen I'm going home I understand that you need time with your brother and everything but if you want to come round later do so" with that she kissed the back of his neck and walked off passing Billy and around the corner to walk to the front exit of the school.

Ken kissed her lips before she left then when she was gone he glared at Billy, "I have nothing to say to you except that I am disappointed." he walked past him gently pushing his brother aside.

As Terri reached the front door she remembered that they had come in Ken's truck "Crap" she thought as she took her phone out and rung for a cab to pick her up at the gates.
Walking over to the gates so she was out of view from everyone Terri stood there and wondered if Ken would turn up later.

Less than 10 minutes Ken did show up in his truck. He honked the horn.

Terri was still in her own little world that when she heard the honk of a horn she nearly jumped out of her skin. Turning to glare at the person who made her jump she realised it was Ken and smiled as she walked over to the truck "You scared the living day lights out of me" she said as she got her phone out to ring the cab back up to tell them she no longer needed there service.

As she got in she rested her hand o Ken's knee "Every thing sorted?"

Ken sighed, "I had nothing to say to him. And I still dont." it was obvious he was still mad at Billy

Terri didn't say anything about it not having any brothers or sisters she really didn't feel it was her place to pass judgment. "Well how about coming back to mine for awhile to relax" she said and moved her hand to his shoulder, seeing he was still in a bad mood she wanted to cheer him up.

He smiled slightly then kissed her, "Yeah that sounds nice."

The drive back to Terri's was quite but not it was a compatible one. Once they pulled up to her house she smiled and opened the truck door as she jumped out. Walking up to the front door she turned to Ken "Would you like something to eat?" her mind was racing on the things they could do to calm him down and relax him that she had to turn her head before he saw her blush.

Status
Not open for further replies.