Hate to Love You

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He chuckles, "You know we have to."

Holding on to his hand as she walked out of the door "Fine but do we go together?" Terri really wasn't looking forward to going to school, she hated people talking about her.

He followed her, "We have to face it sooner or later... "

"So are you driving or shall I?" If they were going to do this they might as well get it over with sooner rather than later.

He smiles, "I will drive."

"That's fine with me Kenny" Terri was more than happy to let Ken drive as if she did they may not even of made it to school Grabbing her bag and house keys she opened the door, "Right then are we ready?"

Ken grabs his backpack and smiles, "Ready." he walks to his truck and opens the passenger door.

Terri walks out of the door and locks it. Walking up to the truck she smiles "Ready well I think i'am ready or as ready as i'll ever be." Terri got into the cab of the truck and waited for Ken to get them to school.

Ken shut the door and got on the drivers seat. He started the truck and drove off.

"Kenny honestly are you worried about what your mates will say when they see us together?" Terri didn't care what people thought about her but she hated others talking about her behind her back.

Ken shrugged, "I honestly dont care what people think."

Terri smiled and moved closer to Ken so she could rest her head on his shoulder. "Well I'am sure we can get through this" she said with a smile.

He smiled and parked in front of the school. He looked at her, "You ready?"

"Yep I'am ready let's do this" she could see a lot of the school had got in early today and she could see they where looking at Ken's truck. With a deep breath she opened the door and got out.

Ken got out, walked around to the truck and took Terri's hand trying to encourage her. He smiled slightly.

Terri could see other's around her with open mouths and whispering to each other Oh for god's sake she thought as she took Ken's hand and pulled him into an embrace. Putting her hands around the back of his neck she smiled "well we might as well give them something to talk about" she said as she Kissed Ken right in front of the other students and the teachers who had been watching them.

Ken was a bit surprised about her kissing him in front of everyone. But he wuickly wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her back.

Terri could feel the heat burning her from the kiss in the best way ever it felt in that moment that it was just the two of them standing there, but Terri knew she would have to pull back from Ken, before they got too carried away like last night.

Ken looked at her and smiled.
~~~~
Jake saw the entire thing. His jaw drop. He walked up to them, "So, um you two are officially together huh?"
Ken chuckled, "Yup, you got that right." he said in his southern accent. Not knowing that Ken meant to do that, he covered Ken's mouth "Dude! You are getting careless!"
Ken growled and bite Jake's hand. Jake pulls away, "Ow! You bite me!"
Ken looks at him, "I dont care what people think of me."

Terri watched as Jake and Ken spoke and beamed with pride when he spoken in his real voice she was really enjoying this accent it suited him.
"How do we all think that went down?" she asked they two guys with her. Terri couldn't keep her eyes off of Ken.

Status
Not open for further replies.