Hate That I Love You ((Awekin + K-michelle412))

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethan stared up at his sister. He placed his shaking hands on her hips. He wanted her so bad, so fucking bad. "Jess, this is so wrong," he whimpered softly. With her straddling him like this, he realized he didn't care. He pulled Jess down to a passionate kiss, tongues intertwining. "God Jess, what are you doing to me," he groaned, fingers tangled in her hair as he kissed her.

She giggled and pulled off her shirt, revealing her black bra to him- "how about you show me what I'm doing to you.." -She hugged his head, pulling his face into her breasts-

Ethan let out a shaky breath. He slid his hands up, shyly cupping Jess's breasts. He looked up at his sister as if asking if this was all right. He littered kisses along her chest as he massaged her breasts in his hands. He reached up, slipping the straps of her bra down before peeling it off of her. His breath hitched in his throat as his cock twitched. "Oh..god," Ethan gasped.

She smirked down at him and leaned over him, her breasts right in front of his face- "like something you see?"-she scooted back a bit, rubbing the outline of his erection with her covered butt-

Ethan nodded fervently. "Yes, yup, Uh huh. Totally," Ethan rambled, eyes glued to Jess's chest. He leaned forward softly, flicking her nipple with his tongue before sucking it into his mouth. He nipped at it before sucking on it more. Ethan kept this up until Jess couldn't take it and switched to her other breast. His kissed down the valley between her breast as his hands moved to cup her ass.

She fell forward onto her elbows as Ethan began to play with her breasts- "Ethan.." -She moaned out. She quickly pushed his head away and got up.she turned her back to him and bent over,slowly pushing down her short shorts and black lace pAnties,revealing her wet pink pussy lips. She walked over to his desk and pulled the chair around, going on it on her knees and bending over the back. She shook her ass teasingly-

Last edited by a moderator:
(I think if you're on the thread when the post has been made then the alert doesn't come in and that's probably why you don't see them sometimes, I just check it frequently)

Maybe we should move this to the conversation we made so that you can always see when I respond)

Ethan groaned as he sat up. He walked over to his sister. He smoothed his hands over the globes of her cheeks, squeezing lightly. He grabbed his shaft, slipping the head of his cock against her entrance to tease her before slipping in. He went slow, achingly, painfully slow as he entered. He didn't want to hurt her. She was hot and warm around him as Ethan let out a shaky sigh. His knees already felt weak as he stood there, fully sheathed as he let her adjust to his size.

She gasped at the entrance her nails digging into the desk and she reached for her panties and put them into her mouth to silence herself, suddenly there was a sharp pain and she shut her eyes tightly as tears pricked at her eyes. Her body shook slightly, however the pain did slowly go away and she nodded at him to go-

Ethan held her hips in a tight grasp. He breathed through his nose, clenching his jaw. Slowly he pulled out until he was nearly out and slowly slid back in. Ethan rocked in and out of her slowly, needing the slow pace to start so he could control himself. He started going faster, grunting softly with the pleasure. He wanted to call out her name as the pleasure coursed through his body but he couldn't with their parents sleeping in the next room.

Jess's moans were muffled by her panties as pleasure began to shoot through her body. She bucked her hips against her brother's as his thrusts got harder and faster-

Ethan bent over Jess, kissing her neck as he continued to thrust in and out of her. He used one hand to grip the desk for leverage. He was close already. He moaned softly in her ear. Ethan pulled out quickly, stroking himself as he came all over Jess's back with a grunt. He shuddered as his orgasm faded. "Sorry," he gasped. "Did you uh....."

Jess blushed brightly as she felt Ethan's cum cover her back she, turned around and went down on her knees, she began to lick his member clean. She looked up into her eyes as her head bobbed up and down on it-

"Fuck Jess...oh my god!" Ethan gasped just a little too loudly. Thank god their parents were heavy sleepers. Ethan shivered, cock too sensitive for what she was doing. Ethan grabbed fistfuls of her hair, sloppily bucking into her mouth. "Jess," Ethan groaned through clenched teeth. He felt the familiar coil in his lower stomach. "Jess I...fuck," Ethan groaned as he unloaded a second time into her mouth.

Jess gagged slightly as he trusted into her throat and his cum didn't help. She pulled back and shut her mouth, leaning her head back and swallowing. She opened her mouth and showed Ethan it was empty. She stood up on shaky legs and hugged her nrother- "thank you Ethan.." -he realized she never finished-

Ethan lifted his sister on to her desk, kissing her softly. "We're not done," he whispered softly. He knelt in front of her, kissing her thighs. He spread her legs and licked a long stripe up her center, circling his tongue over her clit. Ethan went slow at first as he lapped at her. He easily picked up his pace, sucking and licking on her.

"Huh?-" Jess gasped as Ethan put her on the desk. She looked down at him and blushed, she bit her lip at her kiss and moaned at the licks and him sucking on her clit- "Ethan. .." -she gripped his hair and arched her back. She had dropped her panties so she had nothing to quiet herself except for biting her knuckle-

Ethan continued to work his tongue over his sisters clit. He slipped his tongue inside of her, twirling it back and forth. He went back to her clit, flicking his tongue quickly. He slipping a finger inside of her, fingering her as well.

"E.. Ethan!" -she came all over his face and in his mouth. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure and she made a face that could only be described by fuck silly. She went limp and panted, sexually exhausted-

Status
Not open for further replies.