Hate That I Love You ((Awekin + K-michelle412))

Status
Not open for further replies.
She nodded to him and went to her next class, she would get another chance.. She just had to make sure her brother wasn't around so she could help him-

Ethan went to Naomi's house after school. He felt it would be a better enviornment to study in than his home, considering his sister was turning out to be the jealous type. They'd finished earlier than expected and decided to just hang out. Ethan was having a really good time as they sat and talked and laughed. Somewhere in between vague comic book references and bad puns, Ethan had ended up on top of Naomi, mouth attached to her neck, and she ended up shirtless beneath him with one hand in his hair.

Jess stood out of Naomi's house, she had been watching them both and when she saw both of them go down on the couch, she felt that same anger burn through her, she went to the door and began to pick the lock-

Ethan let out a sigh of pleasure as Naomi slipped her hand down his pants. He flipped them so she was on top. His mouth found hers as she stroked him, earning herself a muffled moan.

The door unlocked and she shoved it open. She ran into the room and pulled her off of him, slamming her into a wall- "get your filthy hands off my brother!" -She smacked the girl across the face-

Ethan gasped as he felt Naomi suddenly leave. He sat up quickly, confused at first. When he realized what was going on he ran to his sister. Naomi shoved Jess off of her, holding the cheek where Jess had hit her. Ethan came and grabbed Jess around the waist, pulling her away. He dragged her outside, shoving her away from him. "ARE YOU LOONY! YOU CAN'T JUST BARGE IN HERE AND HIT HER! YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO DO THAT!" Ethan was livid. He understood. He wouldn't be happy if roles were reversed but he for damn sure wouldn't follow her and the guy to his house and attack him. "Go home!" Ethan said, walking away. He went back inside to check on Naomi and apologize.

Jess was about to hit Naomi again but She pushed her away and Ethan pulled her out of the house. She went to call out to Ethan but slammed the door shut- "Ethan.. why can't you see.." -She whispered but did what he said, heading home and sitting on the couch waiting for him to come back home-

Ethan didn't come home that night. He'd stayed at Naomi's. They didn't continue where they left off, instead, Ethan took care of the bruise forming on her cheek. He constantly apologized throughout the night. They fell asleep on the couch, his arm around her shoulder.

The next morning, she got to school almost as early as Ethan did, looking tired and pissed. She quickly began searching the school for her brother, and if she was lucky that girl, alone-

Ethan was in class, taking notes. He was still processing last nights events in his head. When Naomi went to the bathroom, he got nervous. He hadn't seen his sister since last night and lord only knew what was going on in her head. He needed to talk to her.

Jess walked into the bathroom and low and behold there was Naomi, she locked the door behind her and stepped towards Naomi slowly- "you've been tricking my brother.. making him think you are so great.. you're not.. you shouldn't have been able to even talk to him, ill make sure you never touch him again"

Naomi looked up when she heard the door click. Her eyes widened when she saw Jess. Her blood ran cold when she listened to what Jess had to say. "Are you nuts?! What the hell are you talking about?" Naomi's face scrunched up in confusion. Behind her back she sent a text to Ethan. He seemed the only one who could reign in his sister. "I don't want to even know why you're so obsessed with your brother. It's fucking weird dude."

Sister. Bathroom. Help.

"No! It's not! I'm just watching out for him.. just cause I'm younger doesn't mean he should only look for out for me" -she gripped her fists and punched the girl in the face- "you just show up and try to have sex with him?!" -She pushed her down and kicked her in th her side-

Naomi cried out in pain. She twisted her body and kicked Jess in the stomach. She grabbed on to the sink, pulling her aching body up. "Maybe because we like each other you psycho!" Naomi hissed.

Ethan felt his phone buzz in his pocket. When he read the text from Naomi his blood run cold. He bolted out of class, earning himself some strange looks. He burst into the bathroom to find Jess on top of Naomi. He grabbed her and threw her off. He helped Naomi to her feet. Ethan cupped her face, asking if she was alright. "Your sister went bat shit nuts!" Naomi said, glaring at Jess. Ethan turned to his sister, moving Naomi behind him protectively. "Jess, this needs to stop. You can't just attack her!"

"No he doesn't! He can't!" -She looked over at Ethan, before he pulled her off Naomi- "no! She can't have you!" -Jess quickly went to her brother's side and grabbed his arm- "why don't you love me... when we were younger we were inseparable and after all those years of us not talking to each other you reach out to me only to let me fall" -her lips quivered as tears rolled down her face- "I want my brother back.."

Ethan looked between Naomi and Jess. This was a mess. A huge huge mess and it was all his fault. He shouldn't have given in to his sister. It was a mistake. They were a mistake. Naomi stepped forwards, wrapping a gentle hand around his arm. She looked up at him with pity in her eyes. Pity that he had to deal with such a possessive sibling. Ethan looked down at her and then Jess. He pulled his arm from his sisters grasp and stood next to Naomi. "Jess you need to stop. You're my sister and I love you but...." He glanced at Naomi, "Not if you keep hurting my girlfriend." Naomi's jaw dropped in shock as Ethan gently tugged her out of the bathroom. As soon as they were far enough away his lips were on hers. It was a desperate kiss, all tongue and teeth and desperate grabbing. He needed to forget about Jess. He wanted to erase the image of her crying from his mind. He needed to erase her from his mind and Naomi could do that for him.

Jess felt cold as his arm was removed from her. She fell to her knees and shut her eyes tightly, tears ran down her face and she pressed her palms against the cold floor, she could hear him kissing Naomi, she wrapped her arms around herself and pressed her head against the floor- "Ethan..." -She suddenly felt sick and threw up into the sink, why did this have to happen to her?..-

Ethan didn't go home. Not for a week or so, he lost count. He stuck with Naomi, more so for her safety than anything. Her parents were gone on a second homeymoon, or something along those lines. As of now, Ethan lay in bed, Naomi curled up against his bare chest. He was rather enjoying his time with her. He was sure over time he could learn to love her just as much as he loved his sister. His sister. Ethan frowned at the thought. She wasn't the girl he knew before. She was overly violent, beating Naomi just because Ethan liked her.

Meanwhile, Jess didn't leave her room anymore, the only time she did was to take a bit of food and use the bathroom. She has acted sick everything's her parents checked on her and it managed to work. She had dug up old pictures of her and Ethan and would just lay on her bed, holding one-

Status
Not open for further replies.