Hate That I Love You ((Awekin + K-michelle412))

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Jess please, please don't make this harder than it has to be," Ethan begged. "I won't ignore you. I won't leave you behind, ever. But I need you to try for me," Ethan said, clutching his sisters hand in his own. "I need you to try and love someone else. I can't be the one and you can't be mine either."

She nodded and whimpered quietly into the hug. She rubbed his back- "I... I'll try."

"Thank you," Ethan sighed softly. He hated this. He hated it so much but he needed to protect his sister. He needed to make her see that they couldn't have what they wanted. It was wrong and he couldn't let his sister ruin her life for him. "I love you," Ethan mumbled softly. It was the truth. He loved her. He was in love with her.

Reluctantly, Ethan pulled away, offering a reassuring smile. "Everything will be okay Jess," he promised. He squeezed her hand one last time before he headed back to his table. As soon as he sat down Naomi asked if Jess was okay. "Yeah she's fine. She just went through a bad break up is all," Ethan said. Little did Naomi know that bad break up was with her own brother.

After school Jess walked into her house. She looked tired and walked through the house like a zombie. She felt horrible, her brother had broken up with her and nothing about the world felt the same, but the worse thing about this was she new how it felt for them to love each other and he had yanked that away from her. She felt empty, so she just went into her room and laid on her bed, letting sleep fall over her-

Ethan arrived home late on purpose. He couldn't be around Jess. He'd fall back in too easily. Ethan dropped his bag by the door and walked upstairs. He paused in front of Jess's door. He heaved a sigh and peeked inside. There she was, sleeping on her bed. As quietly as possible, Ethan slipped inside. He knelt next to her bed, cupping her cheek gently. "I'm sorry Jess," Ethan whispered, barely audible. "I love you." He leaned in, placing a gentle kiss on her lips before he went to her room. He was miserable and so was she but this was what was best for him. Or so he told himself.

Jess's sleeping form was peaceful but when his lips touched here's her body tensed but slowly relaxed. She turned over in her sleep. She didn't wake up until after 11. She walked downstairs and got some food. She sat down and rubbed her hands together-

Ethan didn't have to avoid his sister all night, which was rather great. He did his homework and made himself dinner before settling in his room. He busied himself with texting and watching television until eventually, he fell asleep.

Jess went into Ethan's room and sat in front of his bed and touched his face gently- "Ethan... I miss you.." -She kissed his forehead and looked at his sleeping face- "I tried to tell you she was bad.."

Ethan stirred in his sleep but didn't wake. His arms wrapped around his sisters waist loosely. He heaved a sigh in his sleep as his arms tightened around her.

She blushed and looked down at Ethan- "Ethan.." -She crawled into his bed and laid on top kf him. She rubbed his chest gently and smiled. This warmth.. it felt so nice, it quickly brought her to sleep-

Ethan awoke the next morning slowly. He inhaled the scent of Jess's hair, pulling back quickly in shock. He stared down at his sister, heart beating wildly. He didn't remember her coming in at all. He chewed his bottom lip, settling back in slowly. He liked this feeling of being next to her. Despite that he pulled out of bed slowly and went to his bathroom.

She let out a quiet whimper as he left her. She wrapped her arms around herself but settled after a few moments, She could feel the warmth that had been right beneath her leave-

Ethan got ready in his bathroom. He washed and changed before he left. He left seeing Jess still asleep. He grabbed his bag before waking her so she could get ready. "Jess wake up." He gave her a soft, sad smile. "Don't be late for school." He pressed a kiss to her forehead before leaving.

Jess's eyes blinked open and she looked up at Ethan, a blush went across her face as he kissed her forehead, she nodded- "ok.." -She got up after he left and went to her room, getting ready for school. She went to school and stood beside her locker, waiting for classes to start-

Ethan felt a little better now that him and his sister started talking again.

Jess saw Naomi walking through the hallway and she felt her blood boil. She walked after Naomi, keeping behind her and grips her fists tightly- 'she did it.. it's her fault.. I have to make sure she stays away from Ethan..' - she thought-

Ethan saw Naomi and Jess in the hallway. He tilted his head seeing the anger on his sisters face. He walked up to her, flashing a smile to Naomi. "Jess, what's wrong?" He whispered softly as Naomi headed to class.

Jess looked up at Ethan as he stepped in front of her- "No.. nothing.. just walking to class.." -She sighed- "how are things with that Naomi girl?" -She glared at the classroom she walked into-

Ethan eyed his sister suspiciously. "Fine. We're friends," he said slowly. They were a little more than friends but Jess didn't need to hear that. "I'll see you at home," Ethan said walking backwards. He turned only when he got to the class he shared with Naomi.

Status
Not open for further replies.